Mx Female The Need for a Naruto RP!

Sam of the North

Planetoid
Hey there, if you're reading this, thanks for clicking! If you're not reading this, well, it doesn't really matter what I say to you now does it?

Anyway, my name is Sam, and I'm a 24 y.o. male in the CST time zone. I work a 40 hour week and attend college, so I usually have a relatively busy schedule, but in my free time, I enjoy rping! And it's been a while since I last popped in here, so I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in playing something out based in the world of Naruto. I consider myself literate, and tend to write at least a couple of paragraphs but try to match my partner if nothing else. First or third person, both are good for me, and I really enjoy describing scenery and whatnot. I'm more or less familiar with the original Naruto series, have a decent understanding of Shippuden, and for various shipping reasons that I don't need to get into here, I know nothing about Boruto and intend to keep it that way. Also, I prefer to play OCs when possible.

Now, basically what I'm looking for here is a long-term rp, starting around the time when our characters are graduating the academy as Genin and focusing on them as they grow as ninja. I'm open for you playing an OC, a canon, or whatever, as I mentioned in my last paragraph I'll be playing an OC, as I don't think I can really do canon characters justice in prolonged writing. (That being said, I'm open to use canons as side characters moving the plot along and whatnot) While I don't necessarily have any immediate ideas, I'm open to brainstorm--we can have a completely original cast with a completely original plot, we can mix and match canons and OCs, or, perhaps we follow somewhat the original plot, but substitute our characters into Team 7 in the places of Sasuke and Sakura?

As you can probably guess from the tag, though, I am hoping to have a bit of romance included in this, but not until our characters are of a proper age, and even then, as is the case in the series, I don't want the romance to take up too much of the spotlight. That's not to say I don't want to focus on it at all--but at its heart, Naruto is, of course, an action series, so action should be at the forefront. Similarly, any smuttier themes, I'd prefer to leave to later on in the RP, for obvious reasons.

That's more or less all I've got for this. If you're interested, please feel free to shoot me a DM so we can talk things out! I hope to hear from you!

(Note: I'd also be down for just a Naruto RP in general, even if you don't want to follow this idea of a long-term style! DM me and we can talk things out!)
(Secondary note: If Naruto doesn't interest you, feel free to drop the the names of some other anime or whatnot you're into and we'll see if we can make something stick!)

EDIT:
if you're more into playing canon characters, that's also great! Some canons I'd love to work with:

Hinata
Temari
Ino
Samui
Tenten
Sakura
And so on!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom