Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding the Cure. (AparinaAkumu v Pazzo)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Halaster sat in his huge, comfortable looking chair, what with its luxuriant, overstuffed cushions that seemed to mold themselves to his body, making it seem like he was resting upon a cloud. Upon the gilded table to his side was a silver platter, with a green glass wine bottle upon it, complete with a wicker-woven guard around to to prevent breakage during shipping. The heavily engraved, gem encrusted chalice next to it was filled with the freshly opened vintage, it's fragrance hinting that it's taste was worth a king's ransom.
It remained untouched. While the wizard most definitely enjoyed his wine, he felt it best to avoid the many temptations this place offered, and keep his mind sharp. This had been his only time working for the proprietress, and frankly, he just didn't trust her. Yet.

His eyes wandered a little, as one of the before mentioned temptations wandered past him, clad in little more than a filmy loincloth and halter. They did little to hide her toned, statuesque body from view, and did even more to excite the balding, fat, aged male patron that eagerly followed her as she tugged upon his leash.

Many more female workers lounged about with other patrons, some male, some female, and others indeterminate. Soft, enchanting music came from all corners of the room, as some of the workers held and played exotic looking instruments of all types. More than a few of them met eyes with Halaster, using carefully controlled looks to try and stimulate interest, so they might sell him a much desired service.

Halaster was old, even by elven standards, but could easily be called a handsome man owing to the power he commanded. He appeared to be no older than his mid forties, but carried himself like a much younger, confident man. His body was anything but impressive, his corded, lean muscles quite visible through the open collar of his robe. His short cropped black hair had streaks of gray in it, as did his well trimmed beard.

They were well trained. For all of his discipline, Halaster was still very much a man, and his arousal was at an all time high. If not for his thick wizardly robes, he would be pitching a most impressive crotch tent. He just took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and rested his head upon the high back of his chair, and let his mind wander. His ears stayed sharp, listening for any noise that might be out of place.
The mercenary cleared his hind, letting it rest, yet still staying awake and alert, a sort of half doze technique he learned from the night watchmen during his time in the king's army.

It might have been a few minutes, it might have been an hour. The wizard was brought from his reverie not by a sound, but by an unmistakable scent. Something exotic and foreign, rare, dark, and seductive. Few people knew that such perfumes were made from the chemicals found in the stomachs of cetacean type mammals, but given it's effect on the senses, no one really cared.

He opened his eyes, and saw a beautifully dressed, and equally beautiful dusky skinned elven female, with flowing white hair seated herself across from him. Her violet shaded eyes sparkled like pools of molten amethyst, and studied him carefully. Her flawless face wore no expression, not surprising given the longevity of her race, and the advanced wisdom such advanced years offer.

Halaster uncrossed his arms, and tossed a small leather pouch, stained with blood, upon the low table between them. The Dark elf maiden narrowed her eyes at the small leather container. She quickly snatched it up with well manicured fingers, and loosened its drawstrings. She worked it open, and peered inside. She bit her lower lip, and then looked back to the wizard. "Did he suffer?" She asked, her tone laced with an acidic edge.

Halaster shrugged, and murmured softly. "He begged a lot, and there was a lot of crying."
The proprietress's face took on a sadistic grin, as she tightened the leather pouch closed. "Just a moment, and I will retrieve your compensation." She whispered, standing up with a fluid grace, and spinning with a well practiced, seductive flourish. He gown blowing in the breeze behind her as she walked.

Halaster's eyes dropped to watch her barely covered, shapely rear end sway this way and that behind the impossibly thin fabric. He then let out the breath he didn't realize he had been holding. He glanced to filled goblet, and reached for it. "Why not?" he whispered to drinking vessel, as if it could hear him. "Let's talk." as he sipped, letting the alcohol mixed with the blackberry base soothe his nerves.

Over the few years she got to know the elven woman she was on her way to greet, Shirosume had accepted the few requirements. First, she needed to have her ass length raven hair clipped or pinned up. Currently her long hair was twisted into a thin clump on the back of her head, two combs of glass beads making silvery flowers holding the hair in place in a deceptively small bun. Her face framed by the straight cut front sections in a rather distinct style, just at her jawline.

Second, she was required to wear at least two pieces of jewelry. Since her hair clips didn't count, she had matching glass beaded earrings and a bracelet in the same small flowers and almost pearly beads. Luckily she had gotten the set for a very cheap price since the main piece, a large collar necklace that was designed to rest down the chest towards the ribs, had been destroyed. This provided sparkle near her emerald eyes and down by her manicured fingers. Nails kept in a small clawed shape and painted with a thin coat of glossy black. A contrast against her rather pale skin.

Finally, she was required to wear very revealing outfits. At least for her taste. The compromise had been less than fifty percent of her torso could be covered, and she actively pushed that barrier. Today she was wearing a silvery grey dress, with a crossing top section that worked to hold her full bust while a floor length skirt was split twice in the front at the waist, a center panel dropping between her legs while the back panel hardly fit around her full hips and thighs. Matching silver sandles completed her look, and the fabric had an iridescent sheen that both matched the glass accents and accentuated her dramatic hourglass figure. For a human, it was nearly unheard of. It was lucky this human had a tiny amount of witch and elven blood in her, or she wouldn't have managed this long without being scooped up and corrupted.

As it was just being around the working women reminded her how lucky she was. Especially as she caught the eye of the elven woman she was here to see. "Shiro," the woman greeted before pointing to an arm chair near a seated gentleman, "I'll be with you soon." It always made the raven haired woman blush just slightly, how that woman spoke.

So without a word Shirosume moved to sit in the smaller arm chair. Her full curves on display as well as a white and silver sparrow tattoo on her hip. It moved and shifted about, showing it was a magical marking. Currently it was the only thing keeping her breasts somewhat in check.

Halaster's eyes followed the buxom fantasy female as she seemed to float across the floor like water, seating herself into the chair next to his without so much as a word. Her fragrance wafted over him, stirring his senses a little. He inwardly swore, as she infuriatingly stayed silent, not saying anything to him.
She really didn't have to. Her movements whispered whole tomes worth of information, promises of passionate, satisfying, if sleepless nights, and even better mornings.

The wizard's mind raced, despite knowing full well that the woman was just another harlot, out to prey upon the desires of men. She had more than a few masculine stares following her, and even a few of the feminine, all laced with desire. This woman could have damn near anyone she wanted, and yet she came to sit by him. It had to be some damnable ploy to distract him by the proprietress, sending out her best worker to distract him in some way, so as to negotiate a lower payment for his services.
Halaster wasn't having it He attempted to turn away, only to see the floor to ceiling mirror on the wall opposite of him, giving the woman's reflection an unearthly aura that made her impossible to ignore. He swore again.

Despite his disciplined mind, and having mated with numerous beautiful women, and even some other denizens of the feminine persuasion, he found her intoxicating, and desirable. His manhood engorge to full mast, being so large that it left him more than a little lightheadded. Her sparrow tattoo flapping and fluttering at her hip in a majestic manner, hinting of a powerful enchantment. As if the gorgeous creature needed another reason to be looked at.

He protectively pulled his wine bottle and goblet back away from her, out of her reach, his eyes casting a somewhat grumpy looking glare, tinged with desire. "Mine." He murmured, as he gulped down what was in his goblet. Probably not the best course of action to get drunk in the presence of such finery, but he needed to soothe his nerves a little.

How hard would it have been to just have his damn gems ready and waiting when he arrived at the door? Why invite him into the den of ill repute?

The proprietress obviously had a ploy. The truth would reveal itself soon enough, he only need wait.

Unknowingly, Shiro was just as thrilled as the man beside her. As she sat and waited she shifted only slightly in her seat. Wanting to be out of here quickly as she always hated the requirements set up by the elf. Still, the raven haired beauty knew she had to play nice. Armeya was her friend after all.

The man beside her wasn't bad looking from what she could tell. Thick robes left a lot to the mind to wonder but his head alone said plenty. He almost seemed to be brooding, though Shiro didn't stare. She mostly looked to her shoes and glanced around to stay alert. Simply eying the man when he let out a single word and snatched his drink. Perhaps he's just a troubled patron...

"Here we are," Armeya spoke as she returned. The elven beauty held a small silk pouch that clinked softly as she shook it once to get the man's attention. "Halaster, I wanted to offer another job for you as well." With that she handed him the bag, already a bit heavier than it should have been, and turned her attention to the raven haired beauty beside him.

"Shirosume, this is Halaster. He might have an idea how to fix your problem so we don't have to keep switching symbols," the elf introduced. Uneasily the curvy woman sat up a bit more and looked to the man beside her, with a clearly uncertain expression.

"Armeya I don't want--" she started softly but the elf simply waved her hands. "My seal locks your secondary form and it grows weaker each month. Halaster," the den owner flashed a smirk his way as she spoke, "has experience I lack. And much more knowledge on things like this, I'm sure."

It would take a bit more polite back and forth before Shiro gave in. The proprietor of the den calling one of her girls in to fetch them a little mead and the order Shiro had been here to take for them. The shaped woman shifting slightly but her breasts moving noticeably each time as she felt very uncomfortable. Her confidence had been thin at best on the way in. Armeya seemed to run out of patience, and returned her gaze to the magic user.

"Shiro is my friend and a druid. She has a secondary form locked by my seal on her to combat her ailment. I want her to have access to that form again, but if I remove her seal--poof," she raised her hands in a small gesture. "She makes enough milk for a village." Shiro tried to protest this once more, explaining she doesn't even need her secondary form. But Armeya seemed to know better already and simply poured mead into glasses as Shiro was given the list of ingredients to deliver. Her green eyes going wide at a few of them.

"Armeya what could you possibly need Drameina petals and Lunahexiar fruit for? Those are only grown in the satyr woods and are toxic unless..." she slowly glared at the elven women. A smile had already formed on Armeya's face as she turned one more to look at Halaster.

"Count your gems there. You'll find I added a fair offer. I'll triple tge contents of that satchel if you find a cure," she wasn't bluffing. Still Shiro didn't want to give in so easily to accepting a stranger's help. Nor her friend paying for it.

"I can't run off to some far away lands for treatment, I need to run my apothecary and I have to be near the gardens. I'm sure he wouldn't be comfortable in the greenhouse," she tried. Unfortunately this just had the elven woman express, "You have that second room since we converted the attic area. Cramped but I'm sure it'd be comfortable. I trust him to behave." Armeya had truly thought of everything before this little meeting was designed.

Halaster tweaked his mustache side to side in that devil may care manner, casting the proprietress a dagger filled glare as she sauntered back to him with his promised goods. He was very much eager to leave this place, as to go start work on rebuilding his dilapidated tower. That one loose step near the bottom always seeming to infuriate him at the worst possible time.

He listened to the pointy eared professional harlot ramble on about things that didn't interest him in the slightest, as his eyes focused on the small gem filled pouch she brought with her. Without missing a beat, the wizard snatched it from her outstretched hand, and dumped its contents onto the mirrored tray next to his half empty bottle of spiced wine.

His eyes narrowed. He had been promised three rough diamonds the size of walnuts in exchange for exacting a little justice against that one unruly patron whom had roughed up one of Armeya's girls. On the tray before him were three drop faceted emeralds, about twice that weight. Along with them were five matching princess cut rubies, about half an inch across. It was about twice what they had agreed upon.

The wizard rolled his eyes and grumbled. One more contract segwaying into the next, being paid in advance, with the elven woman giving him a knowing glare. He pressed his lips together in annoyance. listening intently. Halaster tried in vain not to glance hungrily and the druid woman's breasts as the bobbed and heaved with her breaths, with mentions of producing enough milk for a village making him swallow really hard.

"You speak as if I have already accepted this task." He grumbled, thinking hard. He had no intention of refusing this possible job, as the pay alone was beyond insane. It was almost as if Armeya didn't expect him to survive. He just gave up trying to resist, as the two discussed arrangements for his accommodations. He just shook his head, and stood up, gathering the gems and sliding them into his pocket.

"Fine." He murmured. "I'll look into it for you." He said to the elven madam, as he then turned to Shiro. "Take me to this apothecary you speak of. If anything is to be done to avoid treatment in some far off land, I will endeavor to make it happen."

The wizard glanced one more time at the woman's huge, gravity defying breasts, and licked his lips unconsciously. His thoughts wandered a little, wondering what could have caused her condition, as well as what kind of scam he could run to examine her tits just a little more closely.

Shiro looked surprised as Halaster agreed, and Armeya smiled. "Wonderful, and not a hair out of place on her Halaster. She's my close friend," she warned with a soft flash in her eyes. The daring look she'd used to keep men out of her establishment. Instead she insisted on Shiro enjoying a goblet but the woman stood and thanked her friend quietly a she read the ingredients.

"He will have to see the condition...and I'll need my secondary in order to get these forms," she sighed as she moved the front portion of her dress just slightly. Threatening to reveal more than just the little sparrow on her hip. The elf waved a hand and the bird stopped moving. The mark turning an inky black and hollowed to be just line work. Immediately her full bust shifted to be effected by the gravity around it-- somewhat. They didn't sag or droop. Just fell a tiny bit. As they filled in, though, this adjustment would keep them nice and high on her chest.

Wordlessly Shiro would wave the man with her. Her hips swaying accentuated by the way her skirt hugged around her hipss. Showing peeks of skin on either side as she walked. The moment they got into her carriage she was laying a blanket over her lap. The horseless wagon usually would be full of crates and barrels in the back, but held a few wide bolts of fabric at the moment.

The road made her bounce and jiggle enticingly but it made the steady growth of her bust difficult to see. They weren't swelling as fast as the elven business woman made it sound, but they were visibly growing. They were easily three sizes larger by the time she got home.

The small cottage was built in a stone windmill. The mill had torn and repaired canvas that was catching just enough wind to turn slowly. Inside she had a workshop and storefront on the first floor with a kitchen that had an inside hand pump and basin. The two spaces were separated by the start of the staircase and the door from the back garden. Which is how she brought him inside.

The garden had an enchanted done around it, letting the air and rain come and go but keeping the atmosphere impossibly neutral. Her magic and potions being used for each of her plants each morning to trick them into thinking they had perfect conditions. She even had a rare blue and silver flower by the window that could turn coal into diamonds if she would plant it in a dark cave.

The second floor had two bedrooms but one had been converted to a sewing room. The other was empty and had been made smaller when they added a wash closet. But it had indoor hand pumps and a heating area as well, with a separate, self emptying basin for excrement.

The stairs also continued up to what had been an attic. Now it was a large living space with books, dresser, double bed, and miscellaneous possessions strewn about. A changing screen was set up once she finished his quick tour and she waved a hand before she stepped behind it.

"Feel free to look around. I don't mind and all my plants are warded against improper picking," Though it wouldn't take a master to see right through her guise. The mixed breed didn't have her own magic truly. Her secondary form was about as far as it went and being a druid came with minor spells. However mostly for healing. Her botany and the apothecary were clear signs that even her healing magic wasn't as strong as an elf halfling. Her pointy ears must be from at least grandparents.

Her potions, though, were top notch. At least one of her parents were magic users but she seemed to have a natural talent for the brewing instead of any spells. He would have to really look to find a spell book in the house and it was a mix of basic teachings and some notes indicating her progress with them. No wand anywhere to be found might give away how long ago those notes were ever written.

She wouldn't show herself again until she had a more modest outfit on. A white shift very low at the bust with almost hidden buttons at either side of her breasts and along the top to open when she would inevitably need to be milked. A second linen skirt in an uneven green dye covered the white garment at the cinched waist and helped hide her wider hips. Normal walking shoes could be heard but not seen, and her ass length hair was down free.

"I don't cook meat often, but I have some Birdroot if you'd like," she offered the very meat-similar plant in a show of good faith. Her eyes easily telling she didn't think he could help her. Not that she really even seemed interested in letting him try to.

Back
Top Bottom