Mx Female A Shapeshifting Incubus is on the Prowl. Will you be his Prey?

Heartless

Meteorite
Desire. It's a strange thing, don't you think? We can’t control what we are attracted too, what gets our blood pumping, juices flowing. We are creatures of a base nature, a need to fulfill our desire, no matter how utterly depraved they may be to others, or ourselves.

At least, that's what the humans say. I....I am most certainly not human. No, no I am something that feeds on Humans, and all your base natures. As an Incubus, it's how I live. And after being sealed away in a book so centuries...I'm starving

We are the one and only predator to Humans, and as such we've developed a way to get our prey 100% of the time. Not Impressed? The puddle on the floor says otherwise. Right now, you see me as your perfect sexual partner. I know every depraved thought you have, every nasty little kink you want kept secret. Oh, but don't worry, it isn't just you.

The girl who set me free had some very deep Daddy issues. Oh, and your prim and proper neighbor? Well, she has a thing for fat, sweaty men. Women simply can't resist what they love the most after all. Even if they want to deny it themselves.

Hello! So as you can probably tell from my prompt, I'm looking to play a shape-shifting Incubus who takes on the form of his prey's perfect sexual partner, whether that be a god-like chiseled body builder, or the fat, stinking drunk on the side of the road. Even you may not realize just how much you love it until you are confronted by it. Now, there is a few ways we could go with this. We can either do it where MC is summoned and you play the woman who summoned him, OR I play as MC wandering around, now, while you play as the various woman he finds around town as his prey.

As for kinks, well considering what MC does and looks like will be heavily dependent on YC, it's much up to you. My only real limit is scat, so why don't we chat discuss, and take things from.here? I hope to hear from anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom