Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vyce's RP Prompt Vault (edited 10/21)

Vyce

Star
fallout-vault-door.gif

This thread is a virtual vault of past RP lines and interests, which I may draw upon from time to time or post elsewhere.​

Last edited:
2 | Ideas & Prompts (Original)

IDEAS & PROMPTS (ORIGINAL)

In general, I’m looking for some story-driven smut (though I wouldn’t turn my nose up at pure spicy erotica), and magic-rich high fantasy lines centered around pure lighthearted kinky/sexy funtimes with plenty of magic. In general tone, think something fitting the Dragon Quest JRPG series, the Mario/Zelda worlds of Nintendo and Dungeons & Dragons; deadly-serious and "grimdark" “fare fitting Game of Thrones or Elden Ring ain’t my proverbial bag.

In each section, the role I'm looking for partners to play is in italics.

1 | "When Keeping It Steal Goes Wrong"
Male sorcerer x female rogue; male hero or villain x female superheroine or thief

EDwdoEfVUAE8LLn

Not interested in non-con, "bad ends", or using magic to inhibit/override someone's free will.
I'll also pass on scenarios with a genuinely "rapey" vibe (you know, where the girl totally hates the experience or is brutalized/tortured/"broken" into compliance).

Scenario A: A female rogue is hired to steal some rare artifact from a sorcerer’s estate—or is an adventurer simply exploring the tower for the challenge, or a monster slayer assigned by her guild to hunt down this "dangerous threat to the kingdom". The further she goes into his estate, the more traps and wards she faces, yet they seem focused on embarrassing or teasing her rather than actually inflicting damage. Eventually, she winds up bound up near a treasure chest—or in it—and dumped directly at the mage's feet. (Or they could fight and she ends up on the losing end.) But the sorcerer is feeling rather merciful, as well as intrigued with the rogue's nerve and skill. Rather than teleporting her five feet over the Bog of Eternal Foulness (or a lava pit, a bottomless chasm, etc.), he offers her a wager: If she can get the treasure at the center of his castle, not only will he let her go with the artifact in question, he'll add a sack of gold to the bargain. And if she fails, she has to be his sexy captive for the evening (though it could be questionable whether she wants to escape at that point). But given the sorcerer is both A) an incredibly gifted magic user and B) a devious tease, that will be far easier said than done as the tests become many opportunities for seduction. (I’d love this to be some kinky roleplay between a female rogue and her wizardly boyfriend/husband.)

Scenario B: He had heard tales about this infamous rogue, a saucy and confident woman whose beauty and wits were as polished as her skills in thievery. Some said she was the grandmaster of a thieves guild that spanned entire continents; others whispered she was directly blessed by the God(dess) of Rogues or Master/Mistress of All Thieves for her skills. Oddly, though, she rarely stole money or jewels; her focus was on divine treasures of all types. It didn’t matter the god’s alignment or temperament: She’d steal a sacred miter of the Sun God from within one of his greatest temples (returning it because it was “too gauche”) as willingly as she’d release a thousand unjustly captured souls within an amulet blessed by the murderous God of Bones. With multiple temples of other deities having been hit for their holy weapons and artifacts, he knew his would be next. So, placing one of his faith's more cherished items on display, he personally took vigil in the quiet temple, waiting for his 'guest' to show up…

With this prompt—and with most of what I’m seeking, to be honest—I'm wanting a largely light, tongue-in-cheek vibe with plenty of teasing, snark and banter, the bound rogue mouthing off to her captor even as he’s getting her off or teasing her to the brink of madness. Think a campy Saturday morning villain cartoon tone and humorous/kinky tongue-in-cheek--even sweet--vibe where the male "inflicts" pleasure on the "distressed damsel" to tease and (enjoyably) please her into submission: Copious caresses, kissing, fondling, blindfolds, ropes, spanking, teasing-and-denial, strip-teasing, ladies in lingerie/uniforms/office wear, sensory play, gentle domination, possible use of sex toys, forced orgasms, aftercare and seduction, etc.

I'd love for a partner to use the above faceclaim for the female adventurer/rogue (or if one were to play as Princess Zelda or a female!Link opposite my AU!Ganondorf, or Princess Peach opposite a Bowser), though I link to a few others below:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

oPstdASaTy.jpg

I'd also be game for this taking place in a modern-day campy superhero sort of universe:
  • A classic Badass Damsel or superheroine does some breaking and entering into the villain's home, convinced he's working on some new evil scheme, only to be bound and caught by his alarm system? (If the pair are long-time lovers, it could add an extra layer to their sex life in "bringing work home".)
  • A Classy Cat-Burglar-type or sexy spy (see the above image) decides to target a millionaire's home for a rare expensive artifact...which could be planted by said millionaire as bait to get her into a trap. I'm open with this, and would love to find a partner game for using one of these image inspirations/faceclaims:
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

2 | "A Trial Worthy of the Gods"
Male guardian x princess/priestess

tumblr_oxak947oAU1rupjolo1_1280.pnj

(We don't have to use the character faceclaims to the left, though I'd certainly love to [and if you’re familiar with the characters Serra and Erk themselves, evenmoreso]; they just reflect the sort of vibe I'm looking for.)

So here's the general idea: A reserved but capable courtier-mage Badass Bookworm, a low-ranking noble's son, was recently given what seems like a plum honor: Being the personal attendant of a high-ranking princess cleric/priestess. Reputed to be as known for her confidence as her beauty, said to be personally blessed by a goddess and highly-versed in all the arts. Why hadn't her role of attendant been filled before now?

That question was answered shortly after meeting her...
1. The goddess in question was one of battle/pride, as said princess cleric/priestess loves to be in the thick of adventure and is very much eager for glory.

2. Calling her merely "confident" was both severely understating and misleading. Sassy, incredibly bossy, high-maintenance, pushy, egotistical, painfully assertive and outspoken were far more fitting adjectives in the mage's POV. (This explains why several of the knights smirked, snickered and—in one notable case—shook his head like the mage was heading to his own execution.) At least her skills actually matched her overwhelming personality.

3. He couldn't very well refuse a request from the King himself, not if he wanted to keep his head. His word was bond, and he'd eaten at the royal table in good faith; he was bound to serve the princess to the best of his ability, come Hell or high water.

Basically, I'm looking for some playfully humorous, warm-hearted fluff and high spirited adventure time between a male sorcerer and a sassy, egotistical, outspoken, admittedly skillful (and oddly lovable) priestess. Ideally, the pair would have an Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl sort of relationship dynamic (and a bit of Well, Excuse Me, Princess snark where she’s a bit of a bratty domme or bossy powerbottom). Think something based on the below pics (or at least giving an idea of their relationship dynamic)...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

As for some potential plot bunnies...
YC seeks certain relaxation behind closed doors or wants to play the role of imperiled damsel—be it out of a kinky side, genuine curiosity about what it entails (as she isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing), or something else—and entices MC into being her wicked sorcerer/dark knight kidnapper.

In what was initially meant as special training, YC summons MC to teach her how to escape out of a situation when she is bound and helpless. That said, said royal finds herself oddly...drawn to that, and persuades (or commands) MC to continue the lessons, and to progress even further...

A lightheartedly fun (and lightheartedly smutty tale) where YC ends up being kidnapped and is rescued, but finds she enjoyed the experience...the bondage, the teasing and banter, the attempts to escape, all of that. I might lean towards incredible vague dub-con (since a princess and cleric isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing). It could be some detailed set-up roleplay between our characters (perhaps with YC providing critiques on how it's supposed to be done, as if there's a wrong say to save a princess), or MC could prove himself over his head. Thus, it could wind up a comedy of errors (the "kidnapper" proves totally inept at his role, the princess proves isn't good at being a helpless damsel, etc.), or she ends up saving herself as MC somehow botches it somehow (potentially including sensual femdom as she shows him how it's done by tying him up and "claiming her prize"). Basically, a scene based on/inspired by this image.

3 | "A Radiant Villainness"
Male hero or prince x dark princess/queen

__warrior_of_light_and_angelise_reiter_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_nat_the_lich__3c8e0a4dacd4fc88c09012605abf5cbb.jpg

I'm looking to find a partner who'll play an alluring, proud, fiercely arrogant, deadly, wickedly confident--and at times plain wicked--Dark Action Girl with a hidden softer side based on the above pic, as well as the ones below. Setting-wise, I'm looking for something with a magic-rich, campy high fantasy feel...something Dungeons and Dragons-esque, or fitting a setting like Final Fantasy Tactics or the Dragon Quest JRPG series. Some photo inspirations are provided below (those in red are NSFW):
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

I do have a few quick ideas for this particular prompt (desired partner role in yellow).
We can flip the script on the classic arranged marriage trope, with a reserved prince being betrothed to a very assertive and powerful queen/empress who is very...insistent upon consummating the marriage ASAP.

An apprentice mage/knight is chosen to be in the direct service of his assertive and powerful princess, who then educates him that there's several ways he is expected to see to her satisfaction.

A romantic moment of downtime between a high-spirited adventuring couple, perhaps a priest or mercenary paladin of a Neutral Good god and his Reformed But Not Tamed rogue/assassin partner (perhaps a consecrated assassin for a Neutral/Chaotic Good god who enjoys her work a little too much). The dynamic is up in the air, but I am seeking a Dungeons and Dragons/Final Fantasy Tactics-esque feel with our characters having "classes" and whatnot.)

An innately talented and goodhearted but inexperienced hero is the latest to fall before a darkly-beautiful and powerful conquering sorceress-queen. But instead of slaying him (thinking it'd be a waste of talent), she wants him to be her new right-hand and "shield", interested in...sampling the light, so to speak.

The unimportant bastard son of a blue-blooded family (or perhaps is wholly unaware of his royal blood and is raised as a commoner), is offered as tribute to a rival nation's queen/empress and taken to her palace. (Said character is a heroic bastard-type, the end result of his nobleman's affair with a beautiful low-born woman, and has just enough blue blood to qualify as tribute without putting one of his more beloved legitimate children in peril.) Expecting the worst given all the legends he's heard of her power and steely will, he ends up in a lavishly decorated room, encountering the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Instead of death or being a plaything to be brutalized and broken, his fate is to satiate the queen/empress in every fashion she sees fit. While kind and loving aside from the whole kidnapping element, treating the prince with affection and passion, she steadfastly refuses to let him go. Given the other alternatives, it's hardly an awful fate. Plus, having mindblowing sex on the regular is certainly something most wouldn't be able to say no to.

4 | "You Say 'Kidnapping', I Say 'Stay-cation'"
Male villain x female hero; male hero x female supervillainess

no-mr-bond-I-expect-you-to-dine2_ff_888.jpg

Path A: MC (the villain/arch-rival) is feeling slighted that he's seen more of his wife, YC (the superheroine/heroic super-spy) in TV or print than in person. So for both their sakes, he decides to go old-school attempts a good ol' fashioned "kidnapping". Relationship-wise, I'm seeking a Lex Luthor vs. Superwoman rivalry and husband-and-wife dynamic between our characters, maintaining a mutually loving (if chaotic) relationship despite being on opposite sides. I admit picturing the heroine mentioned above as heavily inspired by a superpowered!Lois Lane or heroic!Faora Ul-El/Cheshire/Lady Shiva Expy.

Path B: A chronically overworking and stressed-out Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Starfire/Jean Grey/Sailor Venus-esque superheroine--a champion of strength and justice--is in dire need of rest that she stubbornly refuses to take. While her fellow heroes are concerned, feeling she needs to take a break before she breaks, none of them feel comfortable outright forcing her to do so. MC--a Lex Luthor-esque reformed villain and the heroine's former archnemesis--has no such problem pressing the issue, as giving said heroine crap was literally his career for quite a while. So he decides to do so in the most old-school manner possible to get her attention: A good ol' fashioned kidnapping. The below writing sample hopefully gets the desired tone across.

living-room-hotel-president-wilson-geneva-EXPENSIVESUITE1017-2dcd7018a3e34a5da33070a81cf9aa73.jpg

"Oh, don't glare at me like that. This is all your fault, you know."

Candles were strategically placed around the luxury suite, lending the environment a surprisingly cheery glow. The speaker, [Villain], laid supine on a nearby couch. His pressed midnight-black suit was a sharp contrast to the creamy-white leather, posture surprisingly relaxed given the mood of his "guest". Deceptively-innocent eyes turned to the flat-screen television, several images frozen in place. "Now pay attention. This is very important and the crux of why we're here."

Click.

"This is Jefferson Stone, reporting to you live from Great Britain! An attack on the Big Ben Tower by the Bobbies Gang was stopped thanks to the combined efforts of British hero Union Jack and [Heroine]..."

The man allowed the two-minute newscast to play out before moving the arrow on the screen. This time, the expanded window was a portrait of disgrace, a man shielding his face from reporters while his phalanx of lawyers snarled responses.
"Breaking news! Marcus Hamilton was arrested today after the release of documents revealing he had accepted millions in illegal campaign funds from Triple Threat crime boss Tanner ‘Shocker’ Orzini. This story broke hours earlier after [Heroine's civilian alter-ego] caught one of Hamilton's associates breaking into—"

Click. Another screen.

"In Honduras, a potentially tragic outcome was stemmed as the Dragon of the West, [Heroine], Volcana, Tremor and the Gentleman Phantom evacuated civilians from a devastating earthquake. Multiple doctors have flown into the disaster area to offer aid and healing, working long to ensure all It was truly an uplifting display of humanity, as even now hundreds of brave citizens are sheltering their neighbors as the clean-up begins and donations pour in from around the globe, delivered by Future Industries..."

Click.

"I think I speak for everyone here on the Morning Sun News in saying that [Heroine] truly is the 'cat's meow'!"

The sight of her descending to the ground like an angel, an orange tabby in her arms batting at her face before being handed to a young boy, almost made up for that cringe-worthy wordplay. Almost. "I'm as fond of the classics as the next A-class villain, but that is just cliché."

Satisfied that the point had been made, [Villain] wryly smiled at the screen before speaking again. "Seems you've been quite the busy bee. I've certainly seen you more often on the television than face-to-face. You and that Atlas complex. Atlas complex...stripe me, but that's a good one!" The smile deepened into the all-too-insufferable (and punchworthy) smirk of a man utterly enamored with his own wit before narrowing. "But you made a grave mistake. No one, man or woman, can continue going without rest."

Pressing another button, a barrage of charts and graphs were vomited onto the screen, some as far back as six months prior. Each detailed a certain aspect of [Heroine's] attributes in battle: Speed, strength, reflexes, endurance, stamina, control and restraint of powers, total cost of collateral damage. Even the quality of witty banter had been carefully scrutinized...and all had been found increasingly wanting over the past few months. Whether pie, line, pictogram or histogram, they all arrived at the same conclusion posted in grotesque blood-red full caps (the equivalent of high-decibel screaming)...

YOU SLIPPIN', KID. TAKE A VACATION.

"Unfortunately, you suffer from the worst case of selective deafness I've ever seen. So since you wouldn't take my advice, I decided to be more proactive. I'll take your glare as silent gratitude for my concern for your wellbeing." Glancing over to the balcony doors, providing a breathtaking view of the horizon and a clear vision of the tropical sunset, [Villain] shook his head in censure. Being a kidnapper didn't mean one had to forego comfort or style; there were standards to uphold, after all. Strolling over to a nearby table, he sat on its edge to meet the fierce eyes of his captive audience. "If you were currently capable of your A-game, [Heroine], you would have escaped my trap, instead of being bound as you are."

He gave another sweet smile as he eyed his erstwhile adversary and arch-rival. "So yes, this current state of affairs is entirely your own fault...dear."

Either way, comedic and playfully sexy/kinky damsel-in-distress line is the focus here. The villain relocates the heroine to a secluded tropical island resort for superheroes (the staff all temporarily replaced with his minions as an added precaution) or some other setting where the heroine can't simply use her strength/powers and leave without his assistance. Thus, the enforced "stay-cation", where the villain might also give her "assignments" such as getting a massage, meditating and actually enjoying a good meal and decent night's sleep for once; while the banter isn't initially romantic or sexual, it's somewhat more flirtatious than usual. Eventually, it comes out the former villain's interest in seeing her get back to her A-game isn't purely altruistic (big shock there, right?), and his interest in her has grown more than strictly professional...and it turns out the heroine reciprocates. Then, sexy funtimes. :)

Concerning the pairing dynamic, I'd be game for MC being a hero and YC being a darkly-honorable and typically pragmatic villainess/superhuman crime boss who he wants to see back at top form (him taking a page out of her book to her surprise and arousal). Or MC being a villain who kidnaps YC while she's in her civilian identity, and thus can't just break free effortlessly. Or perhaps the villain kidnaps his heroic arch-rival's Badass Damsel civilian reporter friend? Or perhaps both our characters are heroes, but MC decided to delve into his inner supervillain and steal YC away.

5 | How to Be Seduced By a Warrior-Princess
Male mage-prince x warrior princess

KzbQoGuuIl.jpg

(I admit I'd love to do the line centered around the pair pictured above--an AU!Lyon and Eirika from The Sacred Stones--but that isn't required. Again, the picture just provides the sought-after vibe.)

I’d basically love a lightheartedly smutty role-reversal line based on the above picture and presented scenario. As for the specific dynamic, I'm particularly keen on the pair being childhood friends or political rivals from differing cultures [the prince coming from a magically-inclined kingdom focused on diplomacy and spellcraft, the princess coming from a much more martial people for whom honor is stronger than steel] or a slice-of-life moment between them in some arranged marriage.)

6 | There's a Wrong Way to Save a Princess?
Male wandering hero errant x warrior princess

710-Sword-Princes-detail-ftw.jpg

An assertive, strong-minded Badass Princess was locked away in a far-off tower by her father, the King. As befitting the "rules", she is guarded by a dragon and basically meant to be the "prize" for whatever mighty warrior could deal with the ferocious beast and reach her as fitting your classic fairy tale (and there being multiple contingencies to ensure the princess didn't just "save herself" despite being very much capable of it). Thus, the hero claims the Standard Hero Reward (even if she has her own opinions on that). The classic sort of deal, right?

A traveling sorcerer happens upon the place and manages to use diplomacy rather than brute force--perhaps being a surprise for both dragon and princess--to reach the tower, totally unaware of just what geas was placed on the tower or who is up there. (He sees someone in danger, he assists regardless of social class; that's just how he rolls, giving a fuck when it isn't his turn to give a fuck.)

Unfortunately, he's screwed up the script in the process. Princesses are supposed to be rescued by a dashing knight in shining armor astride a white stallion, or a dark and brooding tortured warrior with a weapon larger than the average man...not some intellectual bookish sorcerer (who is typically the villain in such tales). Then again, classic fairy-tale princesses are largely supposed to be helpless, painfully passive damsels-in-perpetual-distress who play no role in their own story. There's little precedent for assertive, fiercely-intelligent fireballs who are firm believers in "princess power". And dragons are meant to be slain, not to become friends with the princess or casually spoken with via diplomacy and the like. But he fulfilled the condition, even if unintentionally. Given the choice between this sorcerer--who seems decent enough and clearly has a brain--and having to wait to be the prize for some brute blessed with more muscles than wits who'd want her being a "good little princess"--what would keep her from deciding that he was going to kidnap her? (This is a somewhat rough version of a plot, which I can refine and am open to ideas on via discussion.)

An alternate take on this could be the adventuring/questing princess who happens upon the lair of a sorcerer. Deciding to transform into a dragon and attempt to scare her off as he's done countless others, her response could be rather unexpected.

While definitely not required, I'd love for a partner to play one of the following fictional princesses in this prompt:

• Princess Peach, Princess Daisy (Mario)
  • Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest 8)
  • Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
  • Elsa, Merida, Esmeralda, Jasmine (Disney)
  • Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
  • Katara, Ty Lee, Azula (Avatar the Last Airbender)

As for some other potential ideas (all open for alteration and/or expansion)…
The princess seeks certain relaxation behind closed doors or wants to play the role of imperiled damsel—be it out of a kinky side, genuine curiosity about what it entails (as she isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing), or something else—and entices MC into being her wicked sorcerer/dark knight kidnapper.

In what was initially meant as special training, the princess summons MC to teach her how to escape out of a situation when she is bound and helpless. That said, she finds herself oddly...drawn to that, and persuades (or commands) MC to continue the lessons, and to progress even further...

A lightheartedly fun (and lightheartedly smutty tale) where the princess ends up being kidnapped and is rescued, but finds she enjoyed the experience...the bondage, the teasing and banter, the attempts to escape, all of that. I might lean towards incredible vague dub-con (since a princess and cleric isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing). It could be some detailed set-up roleplay between our characters (perhaps with YC providing critiques on how it's supposed to be done, as if there's a wrong say to save a princess), or MC could prove himself over his head.
Thus, it could wind up a comedy of errors (the "kidnapper" proves totally inept at his role, the princess proves isn't good at being a helpless damsel, etc.), or she ends up saving herself as MC somehow botches it somehow (potentially including sensual femdom as she shows him how it's done by tying him up and "claiming her prize").

Last edited:
3 | Ideas & Prompts (Fandoms)

IDEAS & PROMPTS (FANDOMS)

I admit in each of the below fandoms, there are certain canon females that I would love for a partner to play as opposite a male OC.
I wouldn’t expect or demand rigid canon adherence/fealty from partners. I'd love to see partners put their personal spin on a given canon character, and will happily write opposite an altered canon (whether it be a slight tweaking of personality/backstory to better suit us or whathaveyou). If you’d want to simply use one of them as a character faceclaim but not explicitly play as said character, I'm game for that too. So long as the canon isn't played as some helpless fucktoy, hypersexualized bimbo or painfully innocent/ignorant ingenue, I am down to clown.

1 | Avatar the Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
Male OC x female warrior OC or female canon

yWeZSf97aL.gif

I won't lie: While I'm game for story-driven smut, I'm particularly looking for some lighthearted shameless smutty erotica where story takes a backseat to sexy funtimes. Very much open for AU lines; naughty/kinky use of Bending and chi are assumed. As for timeline, I'm fine with things taking place in the canon timeline, sometime after canon events, and in either Korra or Aang's era.

I'm particularly looking to play a male OC named Hatori--here is his quick bio--opposite one of the following characters (with a few possible ideas listed below):

The Legend of Korra​
Toph❶
Princess Azula❷
Ty Lee❸
Mai
Korra❹
Eska
Kuvira

❶ Perhaps a line when she's getting into her role as Da Chief of Republic City? Or for another route, maybe she was one of the key players in expanding the Earth Rumble tournament to a multi-nation WUF (Worldwide Underground Federation), her the Champion of Earth and Hatori being a fight doctor?

❷ I'd be interested in exploring some sort of arranged marriage line [which the creators themselves said they would involved in the show itself if not for time constraints]), or an AU in which Azula becomes Supreme General of the Fire Nation, answerable only to her brother Fire Lord Zuko (and unofficially Iroh as well). Or perhaps during the time in the show she, Mai and Ty Lee were traveling incognito, Hatori ended up inadvertently doing her a valuable service; when he visits the Fire Nation as a diplomat/healer or whatever, she remembers the strange Waterbender and decides to give him an offer he can't--or at the least would be sorely unwise--to refuse. Another idea could be having Azula (or an Expy of her) transplanted into the Korra-verse era of Republic City.

❸ Perhaps Hatori could have seen her once or twice when she was part of the traveling Fire Nation circus, and manages to reunite with her, or he encounters her during her time as a Kyoshi Warrior and he as a wandering bonehealer. Much like Azula, I'd be game for seeing Ty Lee (or an Expy of her) transplanted into Republic City.

❹ As Korra is one of my personal fave characters (this Onion article seems custom-written for her if she were an Air Nomad), I'd love to find a partner willing to play as her, whether in her "canon" setting or an alternate one like those listed below:

• Korra in Aang's Era: An AU where Korra was born when Aang was still the Avatar, being a martial artist and Master Waterbender as a combat style with little interest in the "softer" use of healing…like a reverse of Katara's situation. Or it could just be an Expy of her in Aang's time, much like how Bumi appeared in Korra as one of Aang's children.
  • Dungeons & Dragons/Final Fantasy-esque High Fantasy!Korra: Korra being an adventurer and wandering elemental monk from a martial order known for believing enlightenment is obtained via ascetic self-discipline and mastery of body and soul (or perhaps a barbarian [1, 2, 3, 4] or fighter [1, 2, 3]-type who relishes the thrill of battle, if a more restrained philosophy wouldn't jive), going on a pilgrimage and using said mastery of combat to protect the weak, right wrongs and generally be "a fearless protector of the good stuff"?
  • Modern-day Superhero!Korra (1, 2, 3): Well, the Avatar can easily qualify as a superheroic legacy and Korra genuinely relishes her role without needing some tragic happenstance to push her into it (an increasingly rare quality nowadays), so there's virtually no alterations needed (though maybe Vaatu could play a greater role or something).
  • Pokémon Trainer!Korra: In the Pokémon world, she could be a pugnacious but goodhearted wandering trainer who loves adventures and Pokémon battles, constantly ends up a thorn in the side of criminal organizations, and has an untapped raw potential in using Aura? (And perhaps her starter Pokémon, in homage to the canon, could be a Beartic named Naga?)

2 | | Dragon Ball Z/Super
Male OC x female warrior OC or female canon

tumblr_o31alvKSvH1rboeh5o1_500.gif

Tone-wise, I'm looking to keep the Dragon Ball series's largely tongue-in-cheek goofy martial arts comedy/adventure tone with plenty of slice-of-life moments, humor, over-the-top fight scenes (I'd be surprised and a little disappointed if this wasn't part of a line; we can go wild with this), banter, copious fluff, slice-of-life stuff, (largely) wholesome smutty goodness and playful sensuality/erotica, and a sense of overall fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). Things can be partially/entirely canon-divergent or AU, or play within a specific “saga” if preferred; I'm easy and flexible.

I'm particularly keen on involving a bit of lighthearted Interplay of Sex and Violence. Want to involve rough loving passion, fight-fucking or Destructo-Nookie? We can do that. Our characters having a sparring match/wrestling match/fight in some fashion, which quickly becomes a more romantic attraction due to them meeting head-to-head and finding that someone roughly equal to them is extremely up their alley? Yes, please. That said, I'm not looking for outright sadism or cruelty, extended graphic violence/brutality, gore, torture, severed limbs and the like. (A good rule of thumb: Something our characters can recover from with a good long rest or a Senzu Bean is probably fine. Anything that'd require a wish from Porunga or Super Shenron is a hard pass.)

I'm especially keen on affectionate roughness. A warm touch from a gentle hand, a tender kiss from soft lips, a loving embrace from both arms...all of them are delightful when paired with the male's relentless pummeling of his partner's very depths, sending them into the throes of passion. Perhaps the woman places herself on top and eagerly rides, lovingly gazing down and delivering sweet kisses despite leaving behind a bruised pelvis. Basically, our characters pounding one another into the sheets--or into a mountain--without treating each other as a worthless slut or expendable fucktoy to "break" is what I'm wanting here.

I'm particularly looking to play a male Saiyan warrior-chef OC named Razini (here is his bio), and am looking for partners who'll play fierce, tough, badass female warriors and Action Girls. While I'm open to well-made female warrior OCs (particularly fellow Saiyans, female members of Frieza's race, Majins, female Kais and the like), I'm particularly seeking partners who'll play one of the below canon ladies opposite Razini. (I have a few ideas, but want to hear from partners and see if we can do an inspirational Fusion Dance. :p)

I have a few basic plot bunnies listed below, and I’m certainly open for others.

Sparring Match: Very much a classic and tailor-made for the DBZ-verse; I have a potential lengthy opener for use.. Our characters meeting in some clear area for an arranged sparring match—things getting hot and heavy during that match, the exertion of close-quarters combat and physical strain turning into a heated round of fight-fucking—is always a viable outcome. If our characters already have some existing sexual tension, intense sparring could shatter that barrier and result in an intense round of fight-fucking (or full-on Destructo Nookie if they're really into each other or have considerable tension to work out).

Hunting the Dragon Balls: One of the classic ideas, our characters could be hunting for the Dragon Balls, whether separately, as a team for a common goal (since it would be assumed said Dragon Balls can grant two or three wishes), or working together but each having secret ulterior motives.

Tournament Arc: Again, one of the classic staples of the Dragon Ball universe. A classic fight in some tournament—or even an entire tournament arc—is also something I would be game for doing.

Sharing Techniques: If a more martially romantic/erotic feel is your game, perhaps the characters can show off some of their more esoteric techniques, or even offer to teach each other. For a more erotic spin, in the middle of a battle, things get hot and heavy, and the fighters decide to explore how the arts of war and lovemaking are surprisingly intertwined. Erotic/kinky use of powers and techniques is the focus here, but I'll pass on anything that removes self-agency (brainwashing, mind control, hypnotism, etc.).

The New God(dess) of Destruction: An AU sorta deal where one of the listed ladies ascends to the ranks of the Gods of Destruction. (I am very much open to how this happens and have a few ideas depending on the chosen character, and also have a potential starter for this.)

Slice-of-life: A moment of downtime between our characters, without world/universe-spanning threats for the time being. (I certainly wouldn't be averse to this, particularly for some shameless romance and fluffy sexy funtimes.) While I do have a few specific ideas for each desired character I'll share via PM, I'd be open to hearing any you have in mind.

3 | Legend of Zelda (looking to play an AU!Ganondorf)
AU!Ganondorf x Princess Zelda or Female!Link

85b293dc3856affe3e2a8a32affb61c8a0abf297.png

I would be interested in playing an AU!version of the Gerudo King Ganondorf (here's a quick bio) opposite one of his two eternal rivals, Princess Zelda or a female!Link. I'm not interested in non-con or brutal/rapey hatefucking (though rough passion’s quite another story). What I’m looking for here is mutual desire/lust and an equal/“switch” relationship with constantly shifting power dynamics and role-reversals.

Ganondorf x Female!Link
I like the idea of them being childhood friends before they were faced with their fated roles, fighting against them, and finding a way to live life according to their own terms together. Think someone like one of these pics:
8 (part 1, part 2)

Ganondorf x Princess Zelda
Think a banter-filled heated lovefest of passion and heat between equals, perhaps in an arranged marriage, or a scene based on one of the below pics. (I do have an idea for an AU sort of deal where Zelda ends up with the Triforce of Power and Ganondorf having the Triforce of Wisdom, which I admit leans very much towards gentle seductive femdom.)
9 (Part 1, Part 2)
The following image links are all NSFW: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

4 | Specific Wanted Character: Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
Male OC x female canon

c3f6400f21122581ffcd43e48e21abc6262b824f.png

I'm especially keen on finding a partner open to playing as the Edenian warrior-princess, whether it be in a setting similar to Mortal Kombat's Outworld, or transplanting her into a more noblebright D&D-esque high-fantasy setting. That said, I'd also be game for a partner open to transplanting/crossovering Kitana into a different fandom, such as DC Comics, the L5R Tabletop RPG realm of Rokugan, or Avatar the Last Airbender.

I would love to play a male "Phantom Thief" who--as the name implies--is an exceptionally stealthy thief worthy of the Lin Kuei, with a frightening knowledge of chi, which he uses in his adventures. Surprisingly disciplined with a dry wit, he operates with a code of honor and does not use his skills against the weak and poor, both out of moral conviction and practicality (there is no challenge). Perhaps, whether out of a self-challenge or being hired by some outside party, he could attempt to steal a valuable artifact from the Kahn's palace, only to be confronted by Kitana herself? Though he gives a good accounting of himself, he is of course sorely defeated and taken prisoner, whereupon Kitana could offer him a choice: Service (said thief being her servant in whatever capacity she so desires ), or serving (as an example for trying to steal from the Kahn, losing a hand or worse). (I'd love it to become consensual love, mistress/slave, even a private affair [said character being someone Kitana can come to].)

That said, I also have a male combat medic OC--a (comparative) martial/technical pacifist who also uses his knowledge of plants and chi to heal and harm with equal proficiency--being a prince from a neighboring realm that's Seido-adjacent, where diplomacy and magic reign heavily. Perhaps an arranged marriage, or one out of convenience, could be a plot point; I have an idea for two for this if interested.

5 | Pokémon
Male OC x female canon

pikachu.gif.cb1ec2c58f7fdb157f7532916347aed6.gif

I like to ret-con the setting so characters must be 18 years old before they can become a Pokémon trainer, Coordinator or whatever.

As ever, I’m looking for some largely lighthearted lines leaning towards copious romance, fluff and shameless smutty/sexy funtimes—though that hardly precludes plot and story—set in the Pokémon universe. (Open to playing within any region, though my personal faves are Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova and Alola.) At the moment, I'm largely looking for male OC x female canon lines, with partners playing a female canon. I go into more info on that further down the ad.

Tone-wise, I'm looking to do something lighthearted, campy and noblebright fitting the anime. Highspirited campy adventure, intense battles (where Pokemon merely faint instead of being maimed or killed), copious tongue-in-cheek humor and levity, fluff, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, romance, slice-of-life moments, plenty of playful smutty goodness, high stakes (when/if necessary), quiet moments of character growth, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed), and—above all—a general sense of fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in). You know, that kind of stuff. :)

I do request that partners...
Be game for a lighthearted, campy, noblebright tone/vibe fitting the anime (as mentioned above)! I'm not looking to make the Pokémon setting "darker and edgier".
Have a fairly up-to-date familiarity with the series! I'm not requiring partners have intense Bulbapedia-level knowledge of the setting, but we might not be compatible if it's been years since you last played the games or watched the anime.
Be game for writing semi-descriptive, over-the-top Pokémon battles! Basically, putting creative spins on attacks and ignore the games’ "Four Moves of Doom" limit in lieu of a Pokémon being able to use (and potentially learn) many of their given moves.

As mentioned above, I'm currently looking for male OC x female canon lines. Info about an OC I'm looking to play is on this post (and I'm certainly game for creating another OC), so you can swiftly decide whether this would be a potentially fruitful endeavor or if you'll pass with minimal time wasted.

For those considering entertaining this request, I don’t request or insist upon rigid canon adherence. Want to put your personal spin/touch or interpretation on one of the wanted characters listed below, hit upon a lesser-explored aspect of their character, or slightly tweak their backstory? By all means; I'd love to see it! :) Making things AU is very much fine with me, and I am typically happy to write opposite an altered canon character.

Wanted Pokémon Anime Canons​
Wanted Non-Pokémon Transplants​
I'm primarily seeking someone who'll play as Jessie from Team Rocket.

That said, I also have some interest in:
Delia Ketchum
Jessebelle
Bea
Misty
I'd love to see one of these ladies transplanted into the Pokémon world as if part of it all along (I have a few ideas for each).
If you would prefer to simply using one of them as a character faceclaim but not explicitly play as said character, I'm game for that too.

Nami (One Piece)
Ty Lee, Azula, Mai, Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Korra (Legend of Korra)
Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Chel (The Road to El Dorado)
Female!Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
Moana, Jasmine (Disney)
Tifa Lockhart, Lightning (Final Fantasy)
Tea Gardner, female!Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Ishizu Ishtar (Yugioh)

I have a few potential plot bunnies (or would "plot Bunaries be more appropriate?) listed below, but we aren’t exclusively restricted to these if you have something in mind (as long as it doesn’t go against the general vibe I’m looking for).

1. Some generic pairings (open to playing either role in each pairing):

• Trainer x trainer
  • Coordinator x coordinator
  • Trainer x coordinator
  • Battle professor x coordinator
  • Elite Four member x Top Coordinator
  • Elite Four member x Elite Four member (whether from the same region or different ones)
  • Champion x Frontier Brain/Elite Four member (whether from the same or different ones)
  • Elite Four member x ex-Team Rocket Elite
  • Ex-Team Rocket Elite x Ex-Team Rocket Elite
  • Ex-Team Rocket Elite x Pokémon G-Men agent
2. The classic Pokémon journey is always a personal fave for an overarching plot. (I admit preferring an in media res approach where our characters are experienced rather than just starting out their journey, doing small flashbacks and timeskips when/if needed.)

3. I’d be interested in a rom-com deal with plenty of fluffy funtimes between two traveling trainers crushing on each other, with plenty of lighthearted—and lightheartedly smutty—slice-of-life moments (a Pokémon capture, a tournament or festival battle encounter Meet Cute, those sorts of things).

4. Our characters being two childhood rivals who reunite several years later as adults during an annual meet n' greet for newly-minted Elite Four members/Top Coordinators/Gym Leaders (especially if they specialize in the same type)—or returning as professors at some elite Pokémon academy—also has some appeal.

5. A pair of trainers, Coordinators, newly minted Gym Leaders or whatever, both rising stars who've established themselves as two of their generation's most talented and gifted figures. (Them having sharply different approaches to both life and their fields--one being a fiery force majure on the battlefield, while the other's the calm eye in the raging storm--would be particularly enjoyed.) I'm looking for our players being rivals and foils for one another, their prodigious skills eclipsed only by the captivating nature of how different they are, having an intense yet still oddly respectful rivalry. A constant shifting tide of counterplays where they trade wins regularly, and their cordial interactions in public always carried an undercurrent of competition that wouldn't fail to draw the media's attention.
Of course, such constant shifting power plays would (ideally) extend to the bedroom as well. While the media would be aware of the pair's red-hot rivalry, they wouldn't be privy to the guy firmly fucking the girl in the hotel shower just hours before she won a place as the newest member of her region's Elite Four. They wouldn't know of how the girl sloppily blew her rival a few hours before he went out to decisively win the latest Coordinator contest. And the pair would have an unspoken understand that, after every time they compete against each other, the loser shows up to the winner's room and obtains revenge by edging/fucking/dominating the winner into mush.
...You know, something lighthearted, humorous and shamelessly smutty (with a romantic side) like that. ^^''

6. I certainly wouldn’t say no to some smutty slice-of-life lines exploring the day-to-day deal of our characters' careers.

7. For some with a more gentle/loving femdom or female-led relationship vibe, I'd also be game for a line between a female of high position/authority (Champion, Frontier Brain, Elite Four member, Pokémon Prof, Top Coordinator, etc.) and her husband, trying to have a romance while being in the spotlight.

8. Of course, some more smut-focused lines are also a go. Lewd slice-of-life moments between our characters, our characters making a bet on who wins a given battle, two trainers being in the mood to celebrate after an especially intense/noteworthy victory (or needing some comfort after a narrow loss), etc.

6 | Specific Wanted Character 2: Princess Peach (Nintendo)
Male OC x female canon

T7DcntVVLX.jpg

I've got an exceptionally focused craving for shamelessly lighthearted lines with plenty of romance, levity and story-driven smut (though I'm certainly open for pure smutty erotica) involving Peach; I'd love to play a more humanoid!Bowser or male OC opposite the princess. (Though this portion is generally centered around Peach, I'd also be open to partners willing to play as the feisty Princess Daisy, and adjusting any such ideas as needed.) I'm very much open to how a partner wants to play Peach, though I admit most favoring a charming, spirited, feisty Badass Princess like her Super Mario Adventures self (1, 2). Basically, as long as Peach isn't played as some helpless damsel-in-perpetual-distress, hypersexualized brainless fucktoy or painfully innocent/ignorant virginal ingenue, I am down to clown. :)
▷ Peach as a graceful warrior
▷ Peach as a shinobi
▷ Peach as a mage
▷ Peach as a martial artist: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
▷ Peach as a rogue: 1, 2
▷ I'd especially love to see Fire!Peach in a line, and found a few pieces of fanart: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Setting-wise I'm mainly looking for something within the Mario universe (or Mario-adjacent), or some magic-rich, noblebright comedic high fantasy setting. (Think a lighthearted Dungeons and Dragons or Dragon Quest-esque setting.) Something else I’d also be down for is seeing Peach transplanted into the Pokémon universe as if she were part of it all along. (That setting itself is one I'm almost always down to do a line in.) I have a few ideas for this; perhaps her being a Coordinator or heiress looking to escape her fuzzy high-class life and go adventuring? Here’s some fitting fanart: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. (I also found a few depicting Daisy within the Pokémon setting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.)

As for some potential ideas (all open for alteration and/or expansion)…
Peach seeks certain relaxation behind closed doors or wants to play the role of imperiled damsel—be it out of a kinky side, genuine curiosity about what it entails (as she isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing), or something else—and entices MC into being her wicked sorcerer/dark knight kidnapper.

In what was initially meant as special training, Peach summons MC to teach her how to escape out of a situation when she is bound and helpless. That said, she finds herself oddly...drawn to that, and persuades (or commands) MC to continue the lessons, and to progress even further...

If they are in some sort of relationship, Peach is feeling slighted that she's seen more of MC in print or heard in song than in person. So for both their sakes, she decides to go old-school attempts a good ol' fashioned "kidnapping".

A lightheartedly fun (and lightheartedly smutty tale) where Peach ends up being kidnapped and is rescued, but finds she enjoyed the experience...the bondage, the teasing and banter, the attempts to escape, all of that. I might lean towards incredible vague dub-con (since a princess and cleric isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing). It could be some detailed set-up roleplay between our characters (perhaps with YC providing critiques on how it's supposed to be done, as if there's a wrong say to save a princess), or MC could prove himself over his head.
Thus, it could wind up a comedy of errors (the "kidnapper" proves totally inept at his role, the princess proves isn't good at being a helpless damsel, etc.), or she ends up saving herself as MC somehow botches it somehow (potentially including sensual femdom as she shows him how it's done by tying him up and "claiming her prize").

An assertive, strong-minded Badass Princess was locked away in a far-off tower by her father the King. As befitting the "rules", she is guarded by a dragon and basically meant to be the "prize" for whatever mighty warrior could deal with the ferocious beast and reach her as fitting your classic fairy tale (and there being multiple contingencies to ensure the princess didn't just "save herself" despite being very much capable of it). A traveling sorcerer happens upon the place and manages to use diplomacy rather than brute force--perhaps being a surprise for both dragon and princess--to reach the tower, totally unaware of just what geas was placed on the tower or who is up there. (He sees someone in danger, he assists regardless of social class; that's just how he rolls, giving a fuck when it isn't his turn to give a fuck.)

Unfortunately, he's screwed up the script in the process. Princesses are supposed to be rescued by a dashing knight in shining armor astride a white stallion, or a dark and brooding tortured warrior with a weapon larger than the average man...not some intellectual bookish sorcerer (who is typically the villain in such tales). Then again, princesses are supposed to be helpless damsels-in-perpetual-distress (not assertive, fiercely-intelligent fireballs who are firm believers in "princess power") and dragons are meant to be slain, not to be casually spoken with via diplomacy and the like. But he fulfilled the condition, even if unintentionally. Given the choice between this sorcerer--who seems decent enough and clearly has a brain--and having to wait to be the prize for some brute blessed with more muscles than wits who'd want her being a "good little princess"--what would keep her from deciding that he was going to kidnap her? (This is a somewhat rough version of a plot, which I can refine and am open to ideas on via discussion.)

7 | Specific Wanted Character 3: Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
Male OC x female canon

ddx2t1g-a05ef3be-324f-47ca-a32d-952fab254c38.jpg

I'd love to find a partner open to playing as Yuna opposite a male OC. It could be an AU-type world where, with the threat of Sin gone forever (no Final Fantasy X-Will stuff), she's now free as the High Summoner to be a wandering heroine, living and enjoying the adventurer's life without that spectre over her head. You know, some classic lighthearted campy, noblebright adventure-type dealie. I'd certainly love to play said AU!Yuna's Guardian; he could be someone who has no ability to learn magic, but is a master of techniques to negate or reverse magic (a proverbial mage killer, if you will). Though I'm also game for playing a character who also uses magic, but is more centered around observation, protection, runes, trickery and the like rather than the offensive power Yuna brings to the table (something like a Kung-Fu Wizard). Either way, he'd be someone who sees to the High Priestess's wishes and desires...all of them. And maybe Yuna could use that to their mutual satisfaction? ;)

Or, if a modern-day superhero line is more someone's speed, maybe Yuna being a modern-day heroine who is able to call upon her Summons to empower her in various ways, rather than physically showing up and fighting. Or maybe she has both options, but can only use one at a time because of how taxing it can be. (I suppose we could chat about how that would work.) In that scenario, I'd be game for playing her Phantom Thief arch-rival (with all the powers and abilities such a title implies), able to work with her when needed but more interested in frustrating her...on all levels of the word. ;)

Last edited:
4 | Badass Female Fighters & Dark Action Girls
BADASS FEMALE FIGHTERS & DARK ACTION GIRLS

ORIGINAL CRAVING 1: Strong, Badass Female Fighters

Here, I'm craving fierce (and fiercely beautiful), toned warrior women Amazonian Beauties and Girly Bruisers who revel in kicking asses and love being in the thick of fighting!

In each pairing, the role/muse I'm looking for partners to play is in green:
Sorcerer diplomat x fierce warrior-general wife with an F in Diplomacy (this an example of her being "nice")
Tactical "Phantom Thief" character x superpowered smashmouth brawler
Non-Action Guy boyfriend x superheroine
Affably Evil/Noble Demon villain x superheroine or magical girl
Male healer/tech support x superheroine

Wanting to have some intimate time together and share some interests, the female warrior decides to introduce her partner to her fighting style and have him be her sparring partner.​
Person A tries to sneak into Person B’s shower, but fails miserably because Person B likes ice cold showers.​
Our characters being super-rivals (think something with a Super(wo)man vs. Lex Luthor dynamic), but one day YC is caught in a hostage situation as her civilian alter-ego, where she can't just simply tear through the bonds like tissue paper without revealing her secret. And somehow, despite herself, she finds a certain appeal and even arousal in being bound and helpless, which MC somehow learns and decides to use it to his advantage in some fashion.​
A lightheartedly fun (and lightheartedly smutty tale) of a badass female fighter/heroine who enjoys the kidnappings that go along with the gig...the bondage, the teasing and banter, the attempts to escape, all of that. It could be some detailed set-up roleplay between our characters that winds up a comedy of errors (the "kidnapper" proves totally inept at his role, the princess proves isn't good at being a helpless damsel, etc.), or she ends up saving herself as said hero botches it (potentially including gentle/teasing femdom or role-reversal as she shows him how it's done by tying him up and "claiming her prize").​
MC is feeling slighted that he's seen more of his superhero wife in print or heard in song than in person. So for both their sakes, he decides to go old-school attempts a good ol' fashioned "kidnapping".​
A long-term hero and villain couple, working out their "professional" animosity, decide to swap roles for a brief time in some bedroom roleplay. (Relatedly, one accidentally comes across images of light bondage and such in their browser history--something their partner never mentioned--and decide to surprise them one evening and offer herself for his pleasure, fulfilling a long-time fantasy? It could be purely sweet and romantic [say, an anniversary gift], or there could be some playful challenge in it in keeping with their dynamic [her being a power bottom, teasing him despite supposedly being the one in distress). (I'm open to playing either the hero or villain character.)​

Below are some female canons I'd love for partners to use as an OC character inspiration or a faceclaim. (If you want to play as one of them outright but with some personal tweaking, I certainly won't object. ;) )​
  • Supergirl, Starfire, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, superpowered!Lois Lane (DC Comics)
  • Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7)
  • Korra (Legend of Korra)
  • Amy/Sailor Mercury, Rei/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor V (Sailor Moon)
  • Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
  • Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
  • Chun-Li, Cammy White, Laura Matsuda, Lucia, Sakura (Street Fighter)
  • Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup (Powerpuff Girls)

ORIGINAL CRAVING 2: Dark Action Girls

giphy.gif

“How to be seductive: Head tilt, hooded eyes, raised eyebrow, little smirk.
How to be evil: Head tilt, hooded eyes, raised eyebrow, little smirk.
Do you see the problem here?
...Each gorgeous villain just seemed like someone who needed, well, needed a good fuck followed by cuddles on the couch with a glass of wine and a shitty movie. I know it’s odd and probably all kinds of weirdly optimistic, but it just always felt like they were the ones in need of a love interest in lieu of the bippity-boppity-basic-bitch with whom the audience was supposed to identity.
”-From this Reddit post

A shameless self-indulgence. I would be very much interested in doing a humorous rom-com line around that above linked prompt between a male hero/Non-Action Guy and a darkly-beautiful, wicked Dark Action Girl with a seductive, dominant bad girl vibe, which the linked Reddit post goes more into. (Looking for more "fun-evil" than "evil-evil" here, if that makes any sense.) You know, someone devious who make being wicked look good, or an anti-heroine who's quick to show there is nothing (innately) nice about sugar and spice.

The role/muse I'm looking for partners to play is in green.

Hero of light x princess of darkness
High priest of a Neutral Good god x consecrated assassin for same Neutral Good god who enjoys the kill a little too much
Templar knight x lovable female rogue
Superhero x Reformed But Not Tamed villainness
Childhood friend and creon/consigliere x Affably Evil/Noble Demon female crime boss/metahuman underworld queenpin
Non-Action Guy boyfriend/husband x supervillainess
Superhero x more powerful supervillainess
Magical girl's archrival/nemesis x very assertive Dark Magical Girl
Tempter archangel of light or "Black Angel" x Affably Evil/Noble Demon female archdevil or demon queen

I have the inkling of an idea for Legend of Zelda in which Ganondorf ends up with the Triforce of Wisdom (or Courage) and Zelda ends up wielding the Triforce of Power (which would have a considerable lean towards femdom and constant power plays between them).

oPstdASaTy.jpg

An expert thief has made his way into a heroine's place, seeking to uncover some superhero secrets. He's under her desk fixing something when said heroine walks in with a fellow cape for a meeting; she sits at her desk, unaware of the thief's presence as she begins the meeting. He certainly can't just leave now and reveal himself, so the thief stays hidden, but it soon becomes clear this won't be some five-minute meeting. Well, since he's stuck there for the foreseeable future, and her smooth, incredibly sexy legs are dangling right in front of him, he decides to have some fun. Or perhaps a classic Badass Damsel or superheroine does some breaking and entering into the villain's home, convinced he's working on some new evil scheme, only to be bound and caught by his alarm system? (If the pair are long-time lovers, it could add an extra layer to their sex life in "bringing work home".) Or perhaps a Classy Cat-Burglar-type (see the above image) decides to target a millionaire's home for a rare expensive artifact...which could be planted by said millionaire as bait to get her into a trap.

I'm open with this, and would love to find a partner game for using one of these image inspirations/faceclaims:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Below are some linked pics I'd love for partners to use as an OC character inspiration or faceclaim. (Some of them are canons; for those few, if you want to play as said canon outright but with some personal tweaking, I certainly won't object. ;) )

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom