Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Gay dancer, teacher/student, story driven but kinky (seeking tops/top-leaning switches)

HunnieBugg

a clump of mushrooms pretending to be a person
About Me:

I'm Bugg (he/they/it). I'm an experienced writer, not just a roleplayer. This means that you can count on me for language competency, decent response-length, compelling emotional storytelling, and well-rounded characters. Even in more smut-driven stories, I tend toward descriptive language, and there are usually at least friendly feelings involved. I'm definitely weak for romance. That being said, I'm a kinkster and kink educator IRL, so I'm no stranger to strange.

About the Character:

Cecil White is a 24 year old dance scholarship student who has his heart set on a professional ballet career. He's a gifted dancer, but the fact that he's a scholarship kid means that he has to work even harder than everyone else to prove that he deserves to be in the program. He doesn't fit in well with the wealthy students who are supposed to be his peers. He feels, more often than not, like they come from two different worlds. Cecil is quiet, intense, hard working, and slow to trust, but he has a romantic streak a mile wide. Cecil is tall, graceful, and has a lean and flexible musculature. He has pale skin, freckles, wavy dark brown hair, and grey eyes. He walks around campus in his dance clothes, and wears lots of soft oversized cardigans over his leggings and leotards. He doesn't shy away from the feminine, and doesn't feel a need to assert typical masculinity in his appearance or behavior, but he definitely leans more athletic than femme. In bed, he's a switch who leans toward bottoming, and he's definitely a masochist, as most dancers are.

About the Concept:

During the day, Cecil works hard in the studio to perfect his craft and claim mastery over his body as a ballet student. He exhibits discipline, passion, and a true hunger for success that is more than a little competitive. At night, he works at a gay club called Sebastian's, collecting bills in his g-string so he can pay the rent for his tiny, decrepit off-campus apartment. The patrons at Sebastian's know him as "Silver," and he's been very careful to make sure that no one at the dance academy knows about his night job. He's been especially careful to keep this from his dance instructor, an intimidating and admirable man who is the object of Cecil's unprofessional (but undeniable) crush. The veil between his two lives is torn, however, when he walks out onto the club's stage one night to find his dance instructor seated in the front row.

If you're interested in this story, feel free to reach out to me!

Back
Top Bottom