Mx Female New request thread!

Backlash84

Super-Earth
I like to keep these requests threads brief, since I know you’re going to be looking through a lot of them. Without further ado, let’s get down to the important stuff.

1: If you are the kind of person to drop stories without a word, or just ignore messages, don’t talk to me.

2: I’m looking for someone who can post pretty regularly. Once a day on average is my preference, although I certainly understand that life gets in the way and that people need breaks, all I ask is if you’re going to be gone for more than a couple days, you give me a quick message letting me know.

3: I tend to prefer around 300 words per post, but can do more, and usually match my partner.

Now that the ground rules are established, let’s move on to the prompts! I’m flexible with these, so if something inspires you or you want to put your own spin on things, feel free to let me know. :) Prompts will be written with the title/pairing I have in mind, followed by a general description.

My F-list

Last edited:
Originals

Nerdy girl/experienced childhood friend.

Inspired by this NSFW image: Here

Your character is on the nerdy side, and doesn't really have any romantic/sexual experience. But now that she's graduated high school and is heading off to college, she's concerned that she's fallen so far behind her peers that she won't ever catch up!

Thankfully she has a friend, a popular, attractive young man who she's known her whole life, and who has been known to be quite the ladies man. If anyone can teach her the ropes, it would certainly be him! And besides, he owes her for all that chemistry homework she helped him with over the years!

Basically I envision a cute/smutty story where our characters start out as friends, become friends with benefits, and then evolve into something more… he'd be training her from the ground up, from how to make out, how to give a basic hand job, all the way to deepthroating cock and taking it up the ass like a pro!

Assassin/unlikely ally
Set in a cyberpunk world, your character is a hardened killing machine owned by a powerful corporation. She has known nothing but death and suffering… until she meets my character.

For this, I’d like to switch things up and try playing the support role. Maybe your character is injured and ends up in my characters run down free clinic? Or maybe he’s assigned to her as a tech expert who does her hacking and provides tactical support through city cameras? Whatever his position, he’s the first person to treat her with kindness and compassion… which makes it all the more difficult when she’s ordered to kill him.

Maid/Master
Medieval fantasy setting. Your character was married to an abusive husband, who gambled and drank away his meagre earnings until he was (thankfully) shipped off to fight in a war. For a while things were almost pleasant… you had coin coming in monthly from your husbands service, and although raising a child alone was difficult, you managed…

Until that bastard you married got himself killed. As a widow with a child your options were limited, so when you heard a noble was hiring maids for his estate you jumped at the opportunity. In the interview it was made clear you would need to attend to all of your masters needs… but due to your characters low self esteem and the fact that a few other younger, child free maids were also on staff, you figured that probably wouldn’t be a factor…

To your surprise the wealthy master of the house takes an interest in you… and what starts as a purely sexual interest develops into something more.

Fandoms

Hack/slash
Right now, I’m interested in something Halloween oriented. :) if you have some creepy ideas of your own, feel free to message me! Just know in advance that although I can certainly play bad guys as side characters, I don’t do them as my main.

For the moment, I’d be interested in playing out this comic! Your character hunting slasher villains, my character being her muscle. Could be fun. :)

Teen Titans
Pretty straightforward. I’ve always had a fondness for Raven from the Teen Titans animated series (not Go!), and can think of quite a few interesting pairings for her. If you are at all interested in this, send me a message and we can work something out. I’m happy to play any of the other Titans opposite her. :)

One shot exchange
We all have pairings we’ve wanted to try out but haven’t found the right partner for. In this case, we each agree to play a scene as the character the other wants.

Mass Effect
This one is pretty general. I enjoy the world and think there are tons of possibilities. Maybe a Turian is opperating a less than legal salvage ship and your character is the new Quarian mechanic? Maybe you’re an up and coming Asari on Omega looking to make allies with some powerful people? Lots of potential possibilities. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom