Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Hunting for Partners |Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Modern|

Your_Siren

Super-Earth
Welcome!

As you might have guessed I'm looking for an RP partner or two. I've been rping for many years probably around 20 at this point. I know I don't write like it in OOC but I consider myself literate and put a lot more thought into my IC writing. I prefer writing in the third person and my average post length is probably 3-5 paragraphs but going beyond that isn't a chore to me. While short posts are understandable it's really demotivates me when I get posts that are basically 10 sentences broken up to make them seem longer. Right now I'm really craving something that is story heavy. Smut is great of course and I do want lots of it in the story. I just have had an itch lately to write something big. Something with an overarching end goal but filled with plot twists, story arcs and character development. If that at all sounds appealing to you then I hope you'll continue reading!

Frequency: I normally post at least once a day though it's not unusual for me to post multiple times a day. Would really like someone who can post often but I'll happily write with those who can only post a few times a week.

Length: 3-10 paragraphs depending on what's happening the story and how much you post.

Ghosting: It happens. I get it. Typically I'll message you once if I don't hear from you after a certain period of time but after that I'll let it happen.

What I RP over: Private messages preferred but forums are okay.

Kinks: Sex in public places, biting, big guys with smaller guys, top being the smaller male, rough sex, power bottoms, service tops.

Craving: Yakuza related or Fallout

Pairings
Dragon (shape shifters or ferals welcome) x Rider
Prince x Knight
Prince x Servant
King x Concubine
Body Guard x Client
Neko x Human
Injured thug x Person who helps them
Corpo x Nomad
Corpo x Street Kid
Street Kid x Nomad
Mafia/Yakuza boss x Body Guard
Priest/healer x Warrior

Random things I like:
Born to serve (I really like stories where one family has been serving the other for generations)
Height differences
Romance
Power Bottoms
Service Tops
Epic quests
Anthros
Yakuza
Love/Lust at first sight
Big Cities
Jealousy
Protective lovers
Damsel in distress (or male equivalent)
Plot driven rps
Taming bad boys
Slice of life
Small Tops
Nekos (craving)
Status differences
Cyberpunk
Skyrim
Characters deeply in love
Magic
High Fantasy
Fight Scenes
Magical Bonds between two
Elves
Orcs
Enemies to lovers
Trapped in a MMO
What I don't RP
All of these are hard nos for acting out in the RP but some I don't mind some of them happening in the story. Such as I don't want to rp out a rape scene but we can say it happened or has happened. Or I don't mind if one character is in an abusive relationship they need out of, I just do not want to have that be the focus.

Rape
BDSM
Sissification
Master/Slave
Mind Control
Giants
Vore
Cuckolding
Harem
Incest
Noncon
Pregnancy
MPreg
Scat
First Person
Abusive Relationships​

Plots
(Open for most to be tweaked or adapted)

Doctor X Thug/Fighter
I picture YC as the type that makes their living fighting in underground street fights but it could be their just in a gang and get in a fight. One day after a particularly bad fight YC collapses in an alley and is found by MC, a doctor who runs a local clinic. He takes him back to his place and patches him up. From there I can see YC frequently stopping by to get himself patched up by MC or to just get some rest. I kind of think of it like he's a stray cat MC fed once who frequently returns. Eventually he's pretty much shacked up with the doctor as MC tames YC but the relationship draws some unwanted attention among those who live in the underground, especially when he starts to think maybe he'd like to live his life a little less dangerously.

Fallout Plot 1
For whatever reason a vault dweller is kicked out of their vault and left to fend for themselves in the wasteland. They're saved from certain death by a wanderer who takes pity on the poor fool. The wanderer is skilled in combat and survival so they help the clueless vault dweller learn to survive in this harsh world. Sex could be used as a form of payment if we don't want this done out of the goodness of their heart. Maybe the wanderer is on a mission and the vault dweller is forced to tag along and gets caught up in their fight. They could have a useful ability like hacking or working with robotics that they find useful. Or maybe their savior is actually a slaver who originally planned to lead their victim somewhere to be sold but has a change of heart after spending too much time around the trusting idiot.

Fallout Plot 2 (Craving)
Character one is a badass of the Wasteland. Maybe they're a mercenary or a bounty hunter. Or something worse. Regardless they are well known and naturally have many enemies. In the Wasteland there is a settlement or city that Character One likes to frequent when he is in the area and that is because of Character 2. Character 2 is just trying to carve out a life for themselves in this hostile world. They could own a inn or bar, maybe a merchant or even the town's doctor. There has always been an attraction between the two of them and when Character One passes through town he knows he can always claim a spot in Two's bed for the few days he is there. A bit of lovin', relaxation and rest then back on the road again. His frequent visits don't go unnoticed though and his enemies decide to use this as a way to hurt him. Our RP can start a couple ways I think. Maybe do a bit with them before the attack to establish the characters and form a bond between them. Then from there either Character One arrives mid attack and saves Two or he arrives to find nothing but ruins but discovers that some of the people were taken to be sold as slaves and we start with him catching up to the group. After that maybe Character Two has family they can stay with to be safe but they live across the Wasteland so One decides to take him there himself or maybe they just end up sticking together for whatever reasons they decide. One still has enemies out to get him and maybe Two is looking for a bit of revenge now too.

Prince x Knight (or someone else rescuing them)
A prince is sent on a mission of peace to discuss a treaty with a nation that they've always had high tensions with. Something goes wrong in the meeting and the group is attacked. The only ones to escape are the prince and one of the knights who had been sent to protect the group. They have important information that will turn the tide of battle in favor for them but first they need to get home. Along the way they are hunted by the enemy who wants them dead. Of course they also start to develop feelings for one another. This could be either low or high fantasy, I like both!

Mage x Warrior (Enemies to Lovers)
A nation of mages has begun a campaign of war to conquer all the other nations. Nations who do not have mages are beginning to fall one by one and the ones who remain are beginning to get desperate. After a terrible storm a figure dressed in the mage uniform of the invaders washes up on the shore of one of these countries where he is found instantly captured and brought for questioning (or torture!). Eventually the mage reveals the secret of his emperors strength and that there is an artifact that can bring about an end in the war once in for all his people are out looking for. This artifact could be something that boosts power, gives others magical abilities, whatever. The mage is kept prisoner but is forced to go along with a team who want to find the artifact first. The mage could just be forced to stay prisoner the whole time or maybe they make a deal that has them willing to work with them. Or maybe he's just pretending to work with them till he can double cross them and return to his own people. He doesn't expect to start developing feelings for the warrior that keeps guard over him though or the way it will complicate his resolve. (I'll be honest, I've done this a handful of times and it never got past the interrogation phase in any. Would love to give this a proper go)

Final Fantasy X (OCs - Summoner x Guardian)
The basic plot of FFX is there is a great evil that is ravaging the world and the only way to stop it is for Summoners to journey across the land visiting temples and praying to receive great powers that will defeat the evil. They are accompanied by a guardian who defends the summoner, or it could be multiple guardians. At the end of the journey we find out that the Summoner is always killed in order to defeat the evil though it will always return. I would LOVE to rp something like this, either in the world of Spira or in another world entirely. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, just a general premise of a person going on a quest to inherit powers to save the world alongside their protector. The protector could be a childhood friend, a sibling or even a stranger who becomes indebted to them. Maybe they know from a start the the one who defeats it will die and it's considered their duty/honor to do so at first and it becomes more difficult to continue on as the pair grow close. Or it could be a bombshell at a later date. (Note; This doesn't HAVE to be set in the FFX universe, we can steal the idea and put it into another world.)

Yakuza (Craving)
The head of a powerful family is murdered and naturally it should fall to his son to take up leadership. Unfortunately his father's murderer has taken the chance to seize the seat for himself as the son was away during the events. He comes home expecting to step into his fathers shoes only to find everything has been taken from him save for a few loyal allies. The other character could be his body guard or perhaps even one of his fathers body guards or someone else within the organization. Together they claw their way back into world of the Yakuza to get revenge and take back what was stolen. Lots of potential for different characters and stories in this one. No matter how they choose to go about it the road to victory wont be easy and they'll need to rely on one another.

Vague Ideas
Could be added to another RP, maybe we can figure out a plot that plays around it or maybe it's just part of some characters background.

MC is a vampire and finds YC, a werewolf, trapped by hunters and on whim decides to save him but wasn't expecting the werewolf to swear to serve and protect the vampire until the debt is repaid. (I think it would be fun to have the werewolf be top for this, though I will happily switch.)

A lowly servant or slave ends up saving the life of the crown prince. His reward is that now he serves said prince personally whether he considers it an honor or not. (Could also be the history of a character rather than the plot of the rp itself)

YC is a warrior who was injured and left for dead. MC is a healer who finds and heals them. Maybe YC decides to travel with MC as their protector, maybe YC decides MC should be taken back to the military.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom