Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Many Rps?

When I first started here, time was in abundance, and I could have 20+ rps going on. I knew what was going on with them, and I reveled in being all caught up. lol. I hated to be away from home because I couldn't rp. I don't mean going away on a trip. No, I meant going shopping, going to work, going to someone's home, anything like that. I hated it. I couldn't wait to get back home. I was beyond addicted, and my muse, my inspiration lay beside me in bed like a drug dealer giving me hit after hit after hit. I was on top of the world. lol.

Now?? Not so much. Time is hard to find. I can't post anywhere near as much as I use to. My muse and inspiration packed their stuff up and headed outta here like a bat outta....well, you know. They stop by here and there. lol. Lately, I see them a bit more. I have currently, one rp in pm, a group rp that I'm a part of (insert shameless plug here. Lost In Space), three in threads, and one in email. Now let me break that down for you though. The one in pm I haven't replied to in a while. I haven't had the time to lately. I did speak with my partner via pm today, and we're both still interested I believe. One of my thread rps is a cute slow-posting story with an amazing partner about a cruise. The other two of thread rps are so slow. I'd like to continue with both of them, but one of them I need to get a reply out to, and the other one I fear my partner may have lost interest due to his time being as constrained as mine. It's okay if that's the case. I understand. As for the one in email, I just sent him a reply, and he's already sent me one back. It's in pm because not only does it break BMR rules, it annihilates them. lol. We both value our accounts here, and we're not looking to get banned for breaking the rules. So email it is. As for the group rp, I have left them hanging, waiting for me to the point I'm ashamed of it. They are an understanding group though, and I don't deserve them. We are trudging along.

So not having enough time plays a factor for me. Would I love to get back to how it use to be?? Heck yeah. BMR was such a big part of my life. I miss how it all use to be.

I'm at a comfortable 4 with quality partners that can tolerate my sometimes extended periods of no posts. I could probably handle a couple more if I could find partners like the ones I have.

I currently have 4 RP partners and am looking for a 5th. Because my posting schedule is pretty lax I don't really mind getting a post in a day or a week or whatever, I did just make one of my partners wait 4 months for a post after all, and one of my partners has 3 RP's with me and is working on plotting a 4th so I think after one more partner I will just stop looking for a while. Being picky on this last one for that reason, but I'm also picky in general as I think that is only beneficial for your enjoyment on this site.

Back
Top Bottom