Mx Female Infinite SmutFest (NSFW)

JaggyHellion

Banned
Banished
My Dark Cravings Thread

Okay Life got busy-- but I'm back now! And ready to do this again soooo-- lets start,
I'm a female and I've been rp-ing on and off for ten years, and my ability ranges from semi-lit to advanced depending on my partner. I will match length, so if you give me a novella, you are getting one back. I like playing opposite more dominant characters, although my characters aren't doormats. I believe in character growth and promoting character development in a story. If there's none of the above it's difficult to stay interested.

I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, and am open to most pairings.

At the moment though I'm craving stories with a high volume of smut. I don't mind if it is a slow burn to actually being together, but I want them either teasing each other early, or barely able to keep their hands to themselves. I understand life can throw you curve balls so I'm ghost friendly, and very patient when it comes to replies. You are always welcome to hit me up again when the muse returns.

I tend to reply at night only because I have responsibilities that require me to be offline during the day.

When I post, I can double up, and play multiple characters. My preference when it comes to my characters gender really just depends on my mood, and the subject matter of the rp.

Cravings

Lately I've been craving stories where tension and opposing ideals is key like
Enemies to Lovers-
Hero and Villians
Prince or Princesss x Usurper
CEO hot head and down to earth assistant
Hunter x Magical creature
Anything where the stakes are high, and they walk the razor's edge of attraction and anger. I want them to feel like fighting one second, and smashing the next. I'd also be interested in taboo stories, where they explore the delicate emotion balance between what they want, and what society allows. This can be incest, or in a broader sense where Society caters towards certain people, and not others. For example a story where magical creatures/ species are considered lesser than, but one falls for a human and chaos ensues.

Sci-Fi Fantasy Plots (FxF)

The Heart is Fickle Thing: Heroes and Villains. Good Vs Evil. It's the stuff of comic books. In Cerulean City, the tides have been shifting though. One hero taking a stand isn't enough to hold the darkness at bay. Luckily for her, one of the enemies she fights has a soft spot for hopeless cases. (Enemies to lovers) (FxF)

Beware the Night: Gargoyles. The guardians watching over all life below. By Day she runs a corporation, and at night she patrols the skies. It's a thankless, exhausting venture--especially since she's considered a rogue. After centuries of scoffing at the human condition, she encounters one stubborn woman that turns her world on its axis- and makes her reevaluate what's important. (F Gargoyle x F) (Supernatural revenge story)

All Hail The Queen: She's fighting for Hell's throne. And to do so she needs soldiers. Luckily she has the uncanny ability to resurrect the dead and she just found a beautifully annoying candidate in the morgue. They're going to spread chaos and ruin; and hopefully jump the line of sucession in the process. Otherwise they both die for real. (Demon Royalty x Immortal warrior) (FxF)

I Hate Everything You Choose to Be: Arranged marriage is an old fashioned antiquated concept. No one ever asks for it. Or desires it. But two women from opposing species need it because their nations are on the brink of war and neither is willing to shed blood unnecessarily
(FxF) (Supernatural arranged marriage)

Slice of Life Plots (MxF)

Let me Help You: A young woman has been sent to psych ward in order to fully be rehabilitated from her deviant behavior. She has been a delinquent all of her high school life, doing everything from drugs, to prostitution. Her psychologist isn't quite ready for this woman will do anything to get the results she wants, but things go awry when she realizes he never wanted to help her in the first place, he just wanted to have a woman who couldn't escape him (FxM) (Non Con)

A Bridge to Nowhere: Small towns all have the same basic structure. Everybody knows everybody. There's a painfully small pool of interesting people- and eventually that runs dry too. A big city woman goes home for the first time in years-- and its too attend a high school reunion. Except the gathering of people there won't let her leave? Everyone she wants to trust keeps acting like there's monsters creeping in the shadows- and she has the distinct feeling she's being watched. Someone terrifying runs her little hometown, and he's very eager to see her again after all this time. But he keeps trapping her, testing her limits, and finding new ways to provoke her. The darkest parts of her libido are awakening and she's not even sure who's causing it. (Stalker x Reluctant Victim) (MxF) (Non-Con)

Don't Push me: There are stories of people who just snapped. Who were pushed past the limit of any reasonable person. She was happy once. Until him. They had that young frightening love that bruised as much as it soothed. That was more about storms than peace. Except when it came right down to it-- he sacrificed her to save his own skin. She's just been released from prison for a crime he committed. And she wants to make him suffer for every second she spent in a cage. So she tracks him down, invades his life- and his tentatively built family. She's going to destroy everything. She starts by getting close to his son. Its purely a strategy to exact her vengeance, but things get hot and steamy really quick-- and the line between lover and enemy gets blurred. (Older woman x Younger man) (MxF) (Petty vengeance gone wrong)

Like A Carousel going 'Round and Round: Insanity by definition is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. They bled on each other's edges, and the world tore them apart. A man and a woman mutually agreed to stay apart. They were bad for each other. Mostly because they brought out every reckless wild sentiment that should stay buried. Except one day his brother comes home with "Someone special" And its the one woman he could never fully get out of his system. (Cheating Story) (Insatiable libido) (They might break hearts or get heart broken) (MxF)

Familial Obligations: Her father is was in an accident. Most of his memory of the last 20 years is gone. And he's a person she doesn't recognize. Before he was a husband and family man, he was into some shady things he never spoke of. He was a "Fixer" Making problems disappear before they became too big. It's how he got his money. And he thinks that's still his job. He also doesn't believe he has a daughter, so its a problem when the line between them gets blurry. And she starts developing feelings she can't explain. (Incest) (MxF)

Do You Regret me?: A brother who had deep unrelenting feelings for his sister finally sees her again when the family takes a vacation at their cabin retreat. The solitude, the ambience, and alot of liquor bring the siblings closer than they've ever been before. He brings up things she would rather forget and their intense taboo relationship begins anew. How will they contend with their every day lives when they can't stay away from each other anymore--especially since his new job means he's going to see her every day. (Incest MxF)

It's too late to stop now: Her father was a deadbeat that left his wife and child to fend for themselves. She digs up records and goes to find him, but he's nothing like the man she heard stories about. He's grumpy, and intolerable. He wants nothing to do with his long lost daughter. They can barely stand to be in the same room together. Unfortunately, she has nowhere else to go, so their only choice is to find a way to live together. Luckily they're both high strung and touch starved. Things go a little smoother when they stop trying to communicate with words. (MxF) (Incest)

Pairings

Patient x Psychologist

Teacher x Student

Kidnapper x Victim

Three’s a Crowd
Wolfpack
Stay Quiet
It's too big
Opposites
Part of the Pride
Down Boy
As you Command