Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking A DM For Scion Fun

pods6827

Supernova
Hello! I've been interested in the game Scion for years now, but my luck in finding people to run/play it with me has always been rather mixed.

I'm open to playing either first edition (probably with homebrew rules to fix some of the...Issues with the system) or second as an introductory game, as I'm still learning the new system myself. I have the books for each edition so no worries there.

As far as lewdness goes, I'd be fine with a story/smut split anywhere on that axis; there are plenty of powers a growing Scion might possess for seduction purposes, whether as plot points or just as background fun. Definitely something that can be hammered out once players/a DM have been found.

Hopefully there's some interest in this from both players and DMs and we can get a game started soon!

Oh wow, Scion is the most fun game I would never want to run...up there with Exalted for the same reasons. You start off with such game-breaking abilities, and that combined with the lack of playtesting is just such a pain.

Speaking as someone who really likes Scion, you aren't wrong. There was a fair bit that wasn't great about 1e design, though 2e appears to be a lot better in that regard, at least from my readings of the books.

Still, I know some great homebrew rules for 1e that work to mitigate a lot of the worst bits of it's design, so we have options if any prospective DMs only want to run that edition over 2e!

Back
Top Bottom