Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf's Fight [Degu x BoxFox]

His eyes trailed over her face briefly, noticing how confused she looked. He chuckles softly for a moment as he sits back down, continuing to eat his food. After a while, he left only a sausage left. He slides the plate forward, deciding to let her get it on her own. He raises an eyebrow as he watches her come towards him, dropping the plate onto the table and snatching the drink up. He simply watched her for a minute or two, taking a sip of his coffee. His ears twitch some as he hears her speak, raising an eyebrow slightly as he looks over at her. "Why does it matter? Well, do you want to get better?" He tilts his head to the side as he asks her, his mismatched eyes staring into hers.

"You don't have to trust me, or believe me in the slightest.. By all means, if you don't trust me, you can simply not take the pills.. See if your body can naturally heal... Or, you could allow me to help, and get better much quicker.." He leans forward resting his cheek in the palm of his hand. "Those pills will help with that, the pain killers will numb the pain... So you won't feel it as much, and the antibiotics will help fight the infection.. Oh right, I suggest not moving that arm or shoulder too much.. Otherwise you're injury won't heal.." He takes another sip of his coffee, setting the cup down. "Or are you asking my reasons to helping you? Because why not.. I never cared for lycan fights, nor have I ever really hated them.. So may as well help out right?"

Of course she wanted to get better, but the better question was why he cared for her to get better. The way he repeatedly chose to stare at her so intently was entirely unnerving and made it seem like a direct challenge, something that caused her to narrow her eyes and hold his gaze boldly in return. Of course she didn't trust him, but it seemed like the pills had helped some the previous night, although there was the chance that was just the sedative doing its intended job. As for the infection, she couldn't afford to let it seep its way down to the bone and spread through her body, something that made her eye the bottle he'd gestured as holding the antibiotics to help her fever and the infection.

"Leeches don't care what happens to dogs unless they want somethin' from us." She returned to the table to retrieve one of the antibiotic and some of the painkillers before retreating again. It felt clumsy to be using both arms when one was so injured, something that showed in the clunky and awkward movements as she took the pills and then let her injured side alone as her other hand held her glass carefully.

"Won't hunt for you. Won't fuck for you."

Akari couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as she stared back at him, his mismatched eyes staring right back at her in return, unwavering from the challenge. He shrugs his shoulders some as he listens to her, a small smile coming across his face. "Trust me, if I wanted something from you,n I would've already taken it.." He nods his head slowly, before leaning forward continuing to gaze into her eyes. He watched as she picked up the bottle, tilting his head to the side some. "I haven't drugged any of your food or drinks, nor have I attempted coming onto you.. So what makes you think I want you to hunt, or fuck?"

He picks his cup back up and quickly finishes it; before slowly standing up, making his way over to the sink and washing the cup out. He casually turned his back to her, clearly he didn't fear her in the slightest. After a couple of minutes he turned to face her, leaning back against the counter. "Take one of each, one in the morning, so now.. and one in the evening whenever you're going to bed. That should help out with the pain and infection.." He slowly nods his head for a brief moment, before looking over at her bedroom door. "Also, would be better to sleep in your bed. Since all the doors in this house have locks..."

Just because he hadn't done either of those things in the partial day she'd been there didn't mean much of anything. She had been there half a day at best and things could change at any moment, but she took a mental note of his words all the same. Only time would tell what would become of her during her stay there, for the moment she could only watch him as she healed, try to analyze him through the fever that was working its way through her body in an attempt to dissipate and disappear entirely.

She watched him closely when he stood and left the table to wash his cup, eyes fixated on his back as he stood there taking his time. The exposed back might have been an insult, should have been an insult that screamed how he did not fear her like many had before, but there was nothing she could do about it shy of outright attacking him. Even if she had been in any physical condition to successfully do so, the fact remained that the vampire still had the remote to the damned collar around her throat, capable of causing immense pain with the push of a button.

"Then the one I was in has a lock too." She shrugged, instantly regretting the motion and hissing in pain before righting herself. "Why does it matter where I sleep?"

A soft chuckle escapes his lips as he glances over at her, showing her a small smile, his fangs peeking out at her. He couldn't help but find it amusing how she ended up hurting herself by trying to shrug, shaking his head slowly as he stood there. "Well, I'm in my office quite often.. As a matter of fact I spent a majority of the day in there yesterday, before you got here.. Figured you would've preferred the other room, since it doesn't have my stench?" He tilts his head to the side thinking for a moment, thinking to himself. "Though, I guess everywhere smells like me. But by all means, if you want to stay sleeping in the office, could get you a mat. Would be better than just laying on the cold hard floor with a thin blanket." He nods his head slowly clearly agreeing with himself, before turning his gaze back to her.

"Now then, I'm guessing you slept pretty well last night, since you don't seem too groggy today.. Seems the sedative they gave you wore off.. Took long enough, anyway.." With that he moves away from the counter, looking down into her eyes for a minute his gaze unwavering. "Don't expect me to give you any sedatives like that, or chain you up.. Like I said, that's not really my way of doing things. Though, once you're healed up, I will make sure you earn a living.." Finally, he breaks away from her, making his way towards his office. "Until then, enjoy living easy.."

Back
Top Bottom