Mx Female Lustful Town Life [NSFW Links]

Libraryman

Star
Introduction

Hello everyone! I am called Library, and welcome to my thread! I've been writing various stories on this site for a while now, though I've had plenty more experience playing across various others through the years. Mostly I've played your run of the mill stories with set characters, though I've found myself wanting to branch out and try something where I play as a GM with an ever changing cast for a partner's grand adventure!

Preferences

Of course like everyone else I have my particulars about writing. 3rd person is what I've always run with, and for this particular type of story I feel like it would work best. While I can somehow go into a good amount of detail, I usually write around 2-5 paragraphs depending on how much detail is needed to describe the scene or if I need to refrain from controlling tge scene. And lastly, I play on this site only, either PMs or Thread. I will not accept Discord offers or any other off site options. Now if that hasn't scared you off, please take a look at my F-List. If there is something in my maybes you want, please feel free to ask about it. Also, if you are craving a non-human character to play such as an Elf, anthro, Tabaxi or a completely different fantasy race I am completely open to that.

Kinks
These are all optional, but are some of my favorite or are just themes that I thin would personally go with the story; Corruption, non/dub-con, bestiality, incest (step or not), exhibitionism, risk of pregnancy, impregnation, public, multiple partners, school, clothed sex.

Plot Ideas

A Modern-Day Girl
This role plays request is about one particular idea that I've been craving for some time. This setting takes place in a modern setting, where YC has to try and survive living after moving to a small town/city with her family. She will have to earn money to pay rent, go to school, buy her favorite things, and any other bump on the road along the way. Can include furies, humans, or both.

A Life of Fantasy
Like the above plot but following YC in a medieval fantasy era or even a modern fantasy era. This will come with its own unique challenges for our heroine as she has to deal with, such as struggling to advance her education, learning magic, fighting or fleeing from monsters, and more.

Another Isekai
I would enjoy something of a combination of these two stories where YC would find herself stranded in a fantasy world after being ripped from our own. This one would come with a more clear goal in mind for YC than just having a slice of life. If she so desired she could attempt to find her way home, or she could instead grow accustomed to this new world and her way of life there.

Mostly, this thread is here in the hopes of making a story of corruption. This one draws inspiration from adult games like Young Maria and Degrees of Lewdity where a girl has to make her way through daily life while earning enough to make the rent and avoiding unpleasant encounters.

If systems are your thing I even have a simple one set up for this kind of stories! Let me know if you want to use it, modify it, or even make our own together.

Inspiration

Games: Degrees of Lewdity, Young Maria (old and new versions)

Images (Modern): (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Gifs (Modern): (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Fantasy: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Fantasy (Modern): (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom