Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Submissive

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Switch

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

CreativePassionMB

Planetoid
I am a storyteller. I have been writing since I was a kid and roleplaying for more than a decade. Made a profile back in 2019 and plum forgot about it. I am back and I want to write with creative partners exploring romantic and kinky plots. On the Kink spectrum I am a switch. But I am a very peculiar switch. I love stories where MC would be the submissive. I love the idea of a strong female character bringing down a wicked male character. and Vice versa. Power dynamics of a sexual nature is something I am fascinated by.

I am open to many kinks and pairings. I don't play men of the cloth unless they are wicked and need to be punished. I am not really interested in "corrupting the innocent" plots, unless I am the innocent of course. I don't like doing adultery plots unless again one of the characters are being punished for their transgressions.

I am very open to Ageplay RP but only if both characters are 16-18 or if I am 16-18 and the other characters are older.

I am not a one paragraph man. I think that two to three paragraphs is good. Sometimes it will be more and sometimes during a conversation it would be less. I know that people have busy lives outside of here but I would like responses within 3-4 days to keep the story fresh and I would do the same. I would prefer to RP either in private messages or the threads.

I am not the grammar or spelling police. I know some writers on this site have English as a second language. I know I have sometimes problems with run on sentences. We are here to grow as writers and to explore our freaks and kinks.

I am pretty open with kinks. the other ones I will not do are watersports, scat, blood, or more. but everything else is negotiable.

I am very open to other plots as well.

Your New Family
age play, incest
MC Is 16 and a half years old Virgin. After his parents die in a car accident, he is sent to live with distant relatives. What he doesn’t realize his widowed aunt and daughter are sexual deviants who are very happy they finally have a male in the house. I have a craving for this. I like the idea of being an innocent who is seduced into a world of kink and sexual debouchery.

For Better or For Worse
Male Dom, Humiliation, 2 males/one female

YC and MC1 are a young married couple. MC1 walked in on her having an affair. He is heartbroken and wants a divorce. Both characters still love each other. His father MC2 comes up with an idea. MC will not divorce YC but she has to be punished. And her punishment is to be their sexual slave for one week. I like the idea of playing two characters. One a dominant and the other a milquetoast man and the father doing this not just to punish YC but to make his son a 'stronger" man. I see a scene where the father commands YC to have sex with him in front of his son to show his son how to please a woman.

I apologize for my son.
age play, cuckolding, fem Don, two males/one female

This is one i have a real craving for. MC is a high schooler. Could be 16,17,or 18. YC’s son has been bullying me for years. YC is a single mom who is sick of YC’s son treats you with disrespect. YC decides to pay him back by seducing his enemy and fucking him in front of her son.

ANTIFa versus MAGA
Female Dom, humiliation

This one is another that i have a real craving for. And I think that it would be a great way to blow off steam in the current crazy political climate we have. Particularly if you live in America. MC is either a Pastor, Politician, pundit. He is homophobic, sexist, racist. a real piece of shit. Either MC hurt your character or someone she loves or maybe she is just a political activist who wants to humiliate and expose MC. I like the idea of YC broadcasting it over the internet for all to see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom