Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mom or Sister - No timewasters

AePXV

Moon
Important
Read the request properly. Please.

I've become very selective about who I RP with as 99% of people are time wasters.

Even if I reply to an RT and strike up a conversation to RP, all will seem well until they stop replying. It's rude and just bad manners.

ALSO - I work full time during the week so I may not be able to reply straight away.

Rules
  1. Be communicative. If you don't like or are uncomfortable with something, tell me. The same goes for wanting to try something etc. I can't know what I don't know.
  2. Ghosting - Yes life happens and I getaway it. But if possible please let me know if you're unable to reply for a while or want to drop it. If I see you online and you haven't responded for a couple of days without giving me a heads up, it's just a bad feeling.
  3. All characters to be 18+
  4. RP style - Third person, past or present tense.
  5. Length - (Flexible) At least one paragraph ideally.
That's it for the rules.

So without further ado, let's get down to business

I've been RPing for about 10 years or so mostly on Tumblr and looking forward to doing more of it.

I'm looking for my character, Aetius, to end up fucking his mother and/or sister after being seduced by them. (Someone willing to double would be a bonus). The idea is that they're jealous of the relationship he has with his GF or BF and want him to themselves.

They corner him blindfolded and tied to his bed as when his S/O has to leave the house.

Kinks:
Femdom
Exhibitionism
Lingerie
Anal
Humiliation
Domination
Shaving
Orgies
Orientation play

Maybe:
Scat
Watersports

Hard limits
ABD and related play
Excessive gore
Vomit
Limb removal
Body/bodily fluid inflation

About Aetius (All pictures are commissioned by me of Ae)
1684348004574.jpeg
Height: 6'1" (1.85m)
Weight: 140lbs (62kg)
Nickname: Ae

Looking forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom