Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Introducing Me, and A Silly Over-The-Top Artsy Fantasy Prompt

Salutations. Hi. I'm T, 29, male, and been roleplaying and writing for years and years. Been to more than a few smutty corners of the internet, though the only roleplaying I've seriously done have been on Reddit and Discord. I've finally found my way to Blue Moon, and I look forward to exploring a new, wonderful world here - and hopefully provide you, yes you, with some quality, customized, laser-targeted written smut and erotica.

To give a bit more context: I'm an English Literature major (although English is a second language to me); I am a voracious reader and slut for the whole cluster of anthropological and humanistic spheres of knows - history, sociology, psychology, and so on; I love a good story, a good world, a good situation dripping with tone and a sense of authenticity and artistry; I adore the weird and the visceral; I want the wholesome and the cute to mingle and mix with the absolutely depraved and disgusting.

My sexuality is a bit of constant work in process. I generally identify as bisexual/pansexual, but the exact content of my sexual imagination depend on a wide number of factors. Mood. Current psychological state. My partner. Current inspirations and aesthetic likings. A huge number of things can inflect what I'm currently into. This isn't to say that I'm fickle, merely than I'm flexible, and that I am open to new states of sexuality and new sources of inspiration. And I must emphasize how incredibly important connection is to me. Nothing is more intensely erotic, empowering, and overall fun to feel like I'm hitting a unique, idiosyncratic, shared frequency of artsy-sexy-writing smuttiness with my partner. If that sounds a little abstract and ephemeral, it's... Because it kind of is. But oh, it is magical when that zone is found and tapped into.

My kinks are a bit of grab bag. The exact sexual content tends to be fluid and vary with story, the idea, and what my partner enjoys. But some themes I generally enjoy include: Impregnation, anal, oral, gangbang/group sex, costume play, age differences, partner contrasts, dom/sub dynamics, monsters, casual/open sex/free use, masturbation, squirting, power dynamics, futa, gender play, CNC, cum play, horror and fantasy elements.

One quite important point: I tend to not write first-person, and generally do not project myself very much into my writing and roleplaying. Thus I tend to enjoy writing third person, but I very much enjoy my partner writing first-person if they wish to. Being the "GM" comes quite naturally to me, and is generally enjoyable to me as well. Having that space to really focus in on my partner's character's experience is tremendously reward to me.

So, with the preamble out of the way, here's an idea I'd love to play. But the only thing I'd like to play, but it seems almost uncouth to open the floodgates on my first post. Take it, in any case, as a starting point. I've got more silly little ideas than I know what to do with, and I'm always happy to brainstorm.

Dark, Dream-Like, Erotic Tolkienesque Fantasy
The world is old. Very old. And its glory and grace is fading.

The forests are in retreat; order is failing; shadows grow longer and deeper. The forces of chaos and destruction have gathered their strength, eroding the lands of the Free Kin slowly, almost imperceptibly, but with subtle and terrible surety. And when finally the Shadow emerges, it does so with might and strength.

Your people has a storied and legend-studded past, though always precariously situated on the periphery of the Free Kins' domains. Though the glorious past has long faded, its memories have buoyed you and your people's pride through the centuries and given you the resolve to withstand the incursions of darkness. You were strong. You were safe. You were heroes. It felt like it would last forever, and that the threat of Shadow would never amount to more a nuisance. The safety of hearth, the embrace of a lover, and the kindness of your people seemed like it'd shield you forever.

How wrong you were.

The harsh grip of monstrous hands have usurped the comforts of home. The lust of monsters, their vile tongues violating all flesh they can reach, are now the tenor of the world. Bondage and slavery at the hands of cold yet passion-filled lietuenants of darkness. As your home burns and your body made a living trophy, will you keep hope? Will you take the last chance to escape and make for lands that are safe... For now? And will you be able to find hope in a world slowly losing faith and succumbing to the base comforts of lust? Will you join the rest of the Free Kin as they blindly flail in their feuds, and as they seek some last sense of meaning in deeper and ever-more depraved depths of pleasure?

The choice is yours... Hero.

---

A tale of erotic heroism, loss, and Tolkien-esque sad grandeur! A classic premise of our protagonist finding themselves survivor of an attack by the Shadow and embarking on a quest of vengeance, redemption, or whatever kind of resolution they can find in a strange, fantastical, weird world of legends, magic, monsters, and ephemeral, dream-like eroticism. Expect poetical, purple-prosed fantasy fiction inspiration with lots and lots of sexual content. It's as if Tolkien, Clark Ashton Smith and Gene Wolf all fucked and the offspring grew up to play roleplaying games and write smut! A bit of worldbuilding is obviously needed here, but I am happy to write by the seat of our pants and let the world emerge from a few evocative starting points rather than over-plan everything from the beginning. All types of heroes - rugged human borderlanders of noble blood, cute hobbits, graceful elves, etc. - are welcome.

---

If interested, well... I'd love to hear from you. Even if it's just to say hi.

Stay safe out there.

Back
Top Bottom