Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female [NSFW] A Special Camera/Phone (Female edition)

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
Hello there everyone, today I'm going to try to appeal to more peeps or write a better and more interesting hook for you. Today I'm looking for SUBMISSIVE partners only, semi-literate length/detail (2-5+ lines per reply). Looking for MxF or FxF pairings.

The plot is simple, I'm looking for a special or "cursed" item, maybe a phone/camera that can see through clothes or alter appearance and personality, perhaps a book that can alter reality and people, a spell/potion that can make someone love them.

Plot(s): SNAP! The noise of the camera was loud as it took your photo, the camera seemed quite old but durable, it almost looked like something straight out of a movie. A mysterious tall man would offer to take more pictures of you for free for an art project, perhaps even to model for him, the question now becomes whether or not you accept and what happens when you do?

Kinks: Hypnosis, mind control, corruption, reality shift, body transformation, breast/cock growth, breast/cock expansion, transformation, tentacles, incest, feet play, tail play, erotic costumes & outfits, small dom x big sub, casual/public nudity, casual/public sex, forced nudity/sex, exhibitionism, stripping, wet clothes, school uniforms, string/sling swimsuits, size difference, multiples breasts/nipples, breast/nipple play, breast/nipple worship, collars, master/slave, master/pet, collars, knotting, exotic cocks, etc.

Note: The pictures below are examples of what I can play as and what you can play as, I have many more references and art.

DiscordL Silver Inkwell#9854

Anthro Fox-Wolf Female Nude.png
Anthro Tiger Female Nude.jpg

Back
Top Bottom