Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Hunter (with twist) Interest Check (FuxF)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
I was having this craving for a roleplay with at least three others in a Monster Hunter setting, and there's a catch. We would all play as our hunters from the game, and we'd do roleplays outside of it. During the weekend, mostly Saturday night, we'd all do a multiplayer session together and the results of the session will influence any future roleplays. If you get carted, we can go on and do something like being punished.

Here are the main rules here: no death, gore, anything that belongs in the toilet, rape, or underage characters.

I would like to aim for all hunters and participants to be female, as I enjoy organic interactions. This is applied to the fact I would enjoy sexy scenes with women than men. Yes, I'm a straight male, but I'll be playing as a futa Dom that's of the doting supporting type. Not looking for a harem here, just having sexy hunters getting into sexual escapades and a plot. Can have it where all are lesbians irl, and never hook up with my hunter.

I would play Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak on the Switch for this. I know that is very restrictive, but it is like this: I don't have a PC.

Any ERP is exclusively on here. In the game, it would be normal SFW RP, aside from anyone who wants to dress their hunter in a sexy outfit.

Here's a few ideas I have for an over arching plot:

1. A veteran helps out a group of rookies, and eventually, they grow close enough to become a form of family. That or the rookies get sexually punished for quest failure.

2. A Dom comes across a group of subs who want to submit. The Dom tries to impress any of them to become hers.

3.A group of female hunters play a game, where if one faints, they become the plaything for the party for a while. If they fail, it all falls onto the one(s) who haven't been carted to "discipline" those who did.

4. Three of the four hunters in a party are actually criminals for various crimes. The one keeping an eye on them uses sex as both a form of punishment, and a reward.

5. Four women form a party in hopes to find someone to be with. They're all attracted to each other, leading to various forms of sexual frustration .

So do anyone else like to try this out? Can do more than three at a time for this. Just remember, the plot will be based on how many join. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to speak up.

Back
Top Bottom