Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด (๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต & ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต)

mocha.

Moon

63114682e14db6c6d5a6d7115028f2ce29706e24.gifv

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
STATUS: OPEN. โ•‘ POST LENGTH: MULTIPARA. โ•‘ MEDIUM: PMS. โ•‘ HOTEL?: TRIVAGO.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

hello everyone. my name is mocha and it's about time i create a search thread that reflects the quality that i'm seeking. i'm a woman somewhere in her twenties who primarily uses she/her pronouns, though i'm not opposed to they/them pronouns either. i suppose you could call me a literate writer. i prefer writing stories with my partners that are descriptive and well-thought out via plotting and communication. emphasis on the word stories, i'm not looking for back-to-back smut so you might as well turn around completely if that's the sole thing you're interested in. i like to write characters and roleplays with depth, interesting storylines that intertwine both writing and smut and explore themes that intrigue both myself and you.

if you're wondering about the characters i like to write? first of all, i only write women, and at the moment i'm only looking to pair them against other women or nonbinary individuals. sorry men. at the moment i'm more interested in using animanga references. personality-wise, i hate writing against and as doormat characters. most of my characters are switches. iโ€™m not a huge fan of writing against characters that are purely submissive. whether or not my character is more dominant or submissive just depends on the tone and honestly the character themself.

i'll go ahead and provide a list of kinks and limits below. i have no idea why it keeps splitting into two spoilers but i can't be bothered to fix it.

LIKES: roughness, toys, strap-ons, women with functional dicks/straps, orgasm control, double/triple penetration, large cocks, slapping, spanking, marking (bruises, hickeys, etc), exhibitionism, size differences, collar and leash (only in private/sexual settings), clothed sex, facefucking, blowjobs, handjobs, creampies, lingerie, choking, light bdsm, restraints, power dynamics, degradation, praise, aftercare, hard/soft doms, pet names, cockwarming, discipline/reinforcement.
DISLIKES: underage characters, high school settings, anything related to school girls, pedophilia, bathroom play, torture, extreme humiliation, extreme violence, inflation, vore, bimbofication, noncon, incest, huge age gaps, anthro characters, unrealistic anatomy/proportions, beastiality, necrophilia, racism/raceplay, infantilization/age regression, misogyny.

side note: i highly prefer to write with people who are NOT cishet men. i've found from experience that most cishet men i've written fxf with fetishize the pairing and it's gross.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
RULES.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•​

001. i will not tolerate a bigot, racist, or homophobe of any kind. if themes are explored in rp that involves any of these concepts? that's okay to delve into purely in writing, but i'm not trying to write with a shitty person.

002. i like to have substance in my writing and expect the same of you. please be able to provide at least 300 words per post. i don't ask that you be a grammar god, but please don't make me struggle to read your posts either. and for anyone wondering, i do use proper capitalization in rp.

003. i have a life. you have a life.
do not bother me for ic or ooc responses. i try to respond as quickly as i can. a bump every now and then is fine but if you're constantly demanding my attention, i will drop you. my post frequency is honestly dependent on how excited i am for the rp. if we get along well, you'll get faster responses.

004. respect my limits and i will respect yours. if you even try to persuade me into writing something i clearly mentioned being uncomfortable with, i will immediately drop you.

005. i write in
third person and i do not write with people who write in first person. it's uncomfortable for me, especially with the involvement of smut.

006. i've only had this happen once and i'm praying it never happens again. for the love of god do not flirt with me ooc. i don't care about the nature of our rp, it's extremely fucking weird.

007. i only communicate/write in pms. if we end up clicking, i may be willing to provide you with my discord.

008. when it comes to drawn faceclaims, i usually go for a manhwa/animanga style. i'm not picky but
i'd like if your reference can pass as an adult. it's creepy to me when they look younger and if you throw a loli at me, i'm calling the police.

009. i only like to write characters that are 20+. iโ€™m an adult and writing teenagers is off-putting to me. honestly, lately i've been writing people closer to the 24-27 age range.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
IDEAS.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•​

at the moment, i'm most interested in hashing out a plot together. however, i still have some barebones ideas that we can hopefully flesh out with discussion. feel free to pm me if anything interests you! i have bolded particular roles that i prefer.

we can discuss plot : smut ratio individually, though i'd prefer if the minimum is 40:60. anything with an asterisk is something i have more muse for!

wip.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom