Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/I'll be your Reanimator/- Me and Joseph-

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Morgan muttered to herself as she stood in the PreReg line, Con hadn't even started and wouldn't for another hour. The line was wrapped almost around the building, to get in and get your badge from them. Prereg line was a lot shorter then the reg line. But Morgan's outfit wasn't exactly something warm, and chilly winds where quite frequent behind and around her it seemed. She swore she about froze her legs off already. For her cosplay was from Sailor Moon.

Well not really, it was an original character of her own, and the outfit had been made completely by hand. Even down to all the accessories she wore. She played with one of the odangoe tails of her outfit and then smoothed the ruffles in the real hair wig. She shifted to the side and stared around her, as people stopped and asked her to take her picture. She was glad people seemed to be taking so well to her original character.

Must be how well made the outfit was? She chuckled softly to herself as she tilted her head back. Golden brown eyes looking around her as she watched the people passing by. Another chill wind ripped past her and ruffled up the manner layers of her short skirt. Making her teeth chatter, and her wrap her gloved arms around her body. "Goddess, it's freezing." She muttered. She was doing her best to remain in character, while in full cosplay. When she took her wig off she was being Morgan again.

She leaned back a little against the wall, and closed her eyes. She was at the end of the line, and no one had arrived behind her yet. It was a little disheartening to realize she had awhile to wait before she got inside. She could see cosplayers ahead of her, laughing and joking with each other. None of her friends even liked cosplay, so she was at this event alone. She crouched down and crossed her arms over her knees. Her eyes closing as she tilted her head down.

She would relax, and she wouldn't freak out about this convention. It was her first time going to this one in particular. The twenty year old had been going to conventions for neigh on seven years now. But this was a new one for her, and she always freaked out at new conventions. She never knew how to properly react, but it didn't help the fact... that outside of convenitons she was a geeky and undateable girl. At con she put on contacts to help her vision, and she dressed up. She usually didn't attract attention liek she was now...

What did all of that mean, well... for those that where into Con Flings, our little Dark Side of the Moon Senshi... was a Virgin.

(( her Cosplay : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Bundyangel/koganecopy.jpg">http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/Bu ... necopy.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

Back
Top Bottom