Mx Female Breeding, Smutty, Story and Multiple Roleplay Ideas

bullraider

Planetoid
Hi
This is my first request thread. Few ideas here
I am Male IRL and am looking for Females IRL to role-play this idea with me. Respect all but this is my preference.

1)Orc or Demon Lord x Human Female - Infinite smutiness x multiverse x magic
This is a story of Infinite smutiness : Orc demon lord (M) -- MC x human (F) YC is the expectation.
The human female would be lost or kidnapped or conquered from war and become a bed warmer and slave to the Orc Lord and won't escape even when having a chance.
She would become the fancy of the the Orc Lord / Demon Lord and he would find that she is a human soul sent to him for magical sexual union to reclaim his powers and kingdom across many worlds.
This is infinite smutiness x multiverse x magic I have in mind. YC could be a shape shifter - transforming herself into different looks in different worlds as MCs consort.
Let me know if this is of interest

2)Online wife / gf to breed love humiliate use and milk
The core idea is a bit of a dominant x submissive slut dynamic for an Online wife / gf to breed love humiliate use and milk. They could be running a business together or working in same office as well.
She could start as his protege or secretary.
I prefer rapid fire and first person. I am open to Inter racial and other kinks for my partner.
You may PM if this basic idea is of interest.

In role play MC would be playing as a possesive man - claiming women as his property and fuckdoll has always turned him on. Of course, what better way to claim a woman as yours than to pump her full of seed and put a baby in her? only seeking female writers and have no interest in playing with men or non-binary people.

Rough Ideas:

Man moves to Asian or Latin America and starts breeding the local women.
Rich man uses his wealth to take advantage of and impregnate some local sluts.
Famous rapper moves into a new area and knocks up some tight pussy.
Wife happily pays off the landlord
Mom X sons bully.

Insert your idea here.

Turn ons:

Verbal abuse
Cuckolding
Misogyny
Raceplay
Hypnotism
Bimboficaiton
Multiple women in a harem style setting
Having an unrealistically big cock