Mx Female Emperor of Purity awaits you [PM/Literate/Multiple story plots/Fandoms and originals]

Voll

Emperor of Purity

• ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Status: ON ║ Post length: 400-500+ words ║ Medium: PMs ║ Style: 3rd person, past tense ║ Timezone: Europe
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Hello and welcome!

I'm a literate roleplayer from Europe who enjoys complex stories, focused on plot, smut, or anything in between. I place great value in details and creating convincing and engaging stories, that's why I don't go below 400 words too often, with openings being way longer. I expect similar effort from my writing partners.

You can expect around 2 replies per week on average from me, although sometimes I have more time and I'm able to write more often. I don't mind if you check what's up with me, but I'm unlikely to hound you for replies unless we've agreed otherwise. I believe if someone wants to ghost others, they'll do it regardless, so I don't get too hung up on the topic. And if we wrote in the past, you're always welcome to just reply to the story or hit me up if you have a different idea.

Character-wise, I play almost exclusively MxF pairings, taking the role of the male. It's my preference - I'm male IRL and I find it easier to get into my character's skin. I do play various side characters of any gender.

When it comes to plotting, I greatly prefer not overdoing it. Too many times I ended up discussing storylines and coming up with points to be reached, only for the actual roleplay to never start. I'm more than happy to set the general outline for what both sides hope to achieve, then jump in and figure out more details as we go.

For the length of the story, I lean towards medium to long-term ones, but I'm open to trying shorter things too if you can offer an engaging plot bunny for it.

OOC, I'm quite open and flexible. Do you want some chatter? I'm game. You'd rather we kept to ourselves and stuck to the story? No problems. You're having things to deal with in real life? Cool, I'll wait patiently. Let's make one thing clear - I'm here to write great stories, not to find a real-life relationship. I'm happily married, with a loving partner and great kids.

Other than that, like many other males, I waste time playing video games, watching TV shows, and, to a lesser degree, animes. I read manhwas and manhuas, and I'll never refuse a good wuxia/xianxia story. I sometimes listen to true crime podcasts and draw inspiration from them for roleplaying.

Disclaimer: sometimes I reply to OOC from my phone and typos/mistakes happen. I want to assure everyone that when it comes to IC/story posts, I do run them through spell-checking and proofread them as much as possible.

Yours truly,
    Voll

Last update: 2023-09-10
  • None of my favorites/likes are mandatory (feel free to mix'n'match), but my dislikes are unlikely to be featured. Feel free to ask me about things that aren't mentioned!​

Favorites
    • Flawed characters
    • Playing dominant-leaning characters
    • Playing against intelligent characters
    • Plot twists
    • Logic
    • Drama

• Isekai/virtual reality settings
    • Romance
    • BDSM
    • Dub-con/non-con
    • Corruption
    • Abuse/violence
    • Orgasm/pleasure control/denial
    • Original characters
    • Realistic body sizes
    • Power play
    • Defying typical gender roles

• Characters with no agenda
    • Being the only one to push the story forward
    • Vore
    • Scat
  • Settings
    Pairings
    Fandoms
    • Modern, slice-of-life
    • Modern, mixed with magic/fantasy
    • Cyberpunk
    • Pirates
    • Steampunk
    • Fantasy
    • Historical
    • LitRPG

• Protector x protege
    • Parent x babysitter
    • Knight x royalty
    • Knight x commoner
    • Artist x fan
    • Artist x muse
    • Teacher x student
    • Foreigner x local
    • Rival x rival
    • Poly-couples [MFF]
    (The list isn't exhaustive, my preferred character is underlined)

• Path of Exile
    • Battlestar Galactica
    • League of Legends
    • Genshin Impact
    • Pokemon
    • Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners
    • Code Geass
    • The Witcher
    • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
    • Arcane
    (If something is missing, feel free to ask)
  • Disclaimer: nothing is set in stone (some of the stories are even left open-ended on purpose or offer multiple versions to be played), nor am I limiting myself only to those. They're merely plot bunnies, an inspiration. Feel free to suggest something different.

─── ・ 。゚: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Queen's Gambit
    Themes »»「modern \ chess \ romantic」
    A story that follows a female chess player, raising through the ranks. Maybe she had a troubled past and chess was a way to escape reality, maybe it was her parents that had enough money to get her a tutor to learn how to play. Either way, she's now a semi-known player, but she wants more.

He might be her gateway to the top - ex-grandmaster, skilled teacher, or a witty conman who can help her cheat. Either way, they both need each other to get what they desperately dream about.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Adventure time!
    Themes »»「Pokemon \ lost sibling \ adventure \ difficult choices \ light-themed」
    A man wakes up in a strange world one day with almost no memories of his life. All he knows is that he has a twin sister they want to find... But then he discovers that the world is inhabited by strange creatures that people use to battle.

Pokemon-meets-Genshin Impact type of story. Knowledge of Genshin Impact is NOT needed.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

It must be hard for you
    Themes »»「modern \ broken relationships \ slice-of-life \ slow-burn \ romance」

A single father taking care of his child (joint custody). The romance could either involve a babysitter, or a teacher of the child.

Exiled
    Themes »»「fantasy/high fantasy \ adventure \ revenge \ superpowers \ monster hunting」
    A character is wrongfully sentenced to exile for the powers they possess. Ment to be working in a colony camp, things go awry and they manage to escape.

Driven by the desire to get their revenge, they have to survive in the hostile environment and train before they'd be ready for a triumphant return.

Path of Exile inspired, but no game knowledge is required.

Hail The King
    Themes »»「fantasy \ superpowers \ violence \ romance \ lost love」
    To the brink of sanity
    And then further with no doubt
    All to get back to the person that I
    Cannot be without

Falconshield - Hail The King

Loosely based on the League of Legends lore of Viego, a story of a man who lost his love and is driven insane by it. Would he be able to bring her back? What would be the cost? Or is there no redemption for him?

It's lonely at the top
    Themes »»「fantasy/modern \ superpowers \ violence \ romance \ difficult choices \ reincarnation」

He had it all, he was the undoubted ruler of the universe. However, to get there, he made a lot of sacrifices - his true love being one of them. Haunted by regrets, he fell but got reincarnated into his young self.

With all his memories intact, he has a huge advantage over his enemies and is keen on avoiding making any mistakes this time.

Will his true love accept his belief that power trumps everything? Will they fall out? Who will be able to change their approach?

What a bloodbath
    Themes »»「modern \ crime \ death \ blood \ dark \ pain \ corruption」
    A story of a serial killer. One day, his path crosses with an unwilling witness of his crime, and he decides to keep her alive to become his assistant and partner-in-crime one day.

Alternatively, that can be a profiler/detective working on his case that gets involved.

I Love Rock 'N Roll
    Themes »»「music \ stars \ drama」
    A woman on her way to the top in the music industry, just an aspiring one, or maybe an existing superstar. Rock'n'roll, metal, pop, or maybe completely different music genre. The drama that happens between rivals. Or involving a music agent or a big label representative.

How could contrasting personalities work together?

Welcome to the club
    Themes »»「modern \ pretty boy \ power differences」

While many look down on him because he's working at a host club (or maybe streams), he can't complain. The money's right, and he enjoys the attention of the female patrons.

How will his world change if romantic feelings come into play? Can he remain professional? Will she be okay with his past, or is she a yandere?

Last edited:
Update: Hail The King story plot added. Need some emotional support after Worlds 2022.

I started watching (and reading) Attack on Titan, but I don't know how I feel about it...

AoT (at least the anime's first season) finished. I'm still unsure about it, but while the story is interesting, I'm not that much fan of the main protagonist. He's annoying... But the supportive characters are quite intriguing at least - I hope to see them getting more spotlight.

I should do a makeover of the topic, but I'm just too lazy. Maybe this weekend will be the perfect time for it?

I've got my act together and finally did the update. Yay me!

Bump, because it requires way less effort than inventing another plot... Having said that, I have some just waiting to be formulated.

A little bump, since I'm too tired going through all the madness at home: I've finished Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and would like to do a story in the Cyberpunk 2077 universe.

I'm also reading The Way of the Shaman series by Vasily Mahanenko, and once again I'd love to have something more oriented toward adventure and MMO-like stats. I'd even be happy to semi-DM something.

I've just binged Helluva Boss and... wow. I wasn't expecting anything and I ended up liking it a lot. I enjoyed both Moxxie for his duality in character and Stolas, because who doesn't love a great father? Obviously, I've also seen Hazbin Hotel and loved Alastor... Damn, now I'd love to roleplay one of them.

Back
Top Bottom