Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Merc Looking For Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc

Planetoid
Okay I know that this is not going to be a really pretty type of request thread but I do my best and I will trying to get across all the important information.

First I am a 22 year old male and have been RPing for a while now. Don't really remember how long but it has been a while. I guess I would consider myself literate, being able to do three paragraphes a post pretty easily and certainly more for an introduction post. I don't focus on that so much as long as my partner is putting out at least a paragraph of good material that moves the story forward.

For sexual things I do tend to be a dominant but I am willing to go either way for that and I am open to most things. That does not mean that I am going to break your characters arms or tie them to the wall, but ask and I will probably help you get your fetish furfilled.

Okay on to the types of plots I woudl like.

Created by Us

So things I like if we are going to create the world. I either like to do things with a fantasy setting to them or a scifi setting to them. The real world really doesn't interest me that much for a roleplay. Now this can be thigns with monsters, angels, demons, magic, epic quests that span the ages, or even somethign as simple as a group of knights. Throw something at me and we can create something that makes us both happy.

Create by Anime Writers

I guess this will mostly just be a list of animes I could do. I tend to prefer either canon on canon or OC on OC but a good plot can sway me.

Naruto
Outlaw Star
Bleach

Created by Video Game Writers

For video games I am a bit more oepn, loving their worlds and ideas no matter how they come to me. Here is the list.

And Final Fantasy
Resident Evil
WoW = Big craving here
Pokemon either pokegirl or pokeboy or normal

So that is mostly what I do but give me ideas and I am sure we can work something out between each other.

Then I'm probably better off doing a Final Fantasy game. Is there anyone in particular that you want to do?

hey, was looking through your list and saw that we matched up on a few wants. plus similar styles and all. Anyway.

I know generalities when it comes to WoW. I've played the original Warcraft games, though it's been a while. I've also *flinches* read a lot of webcomics set in that world. If you're not going to come down too hard for stuff like locations and specifics, I could probably get a WoW RP up and running. Even be willing to throw up an OC for ya.

I'd definitely be up for Final Fantasy. I usually aim for the PS FFs, so in the area of FFVII-XII. I've got a list on my own request thread, though admittedly a lot of it is monsters. I'd be willing to do a male character on a female with the right setting.

Resident Evil would work for me, if it was something like monster or monstrous character (Wesker, for example) on say Ashley or Claire. Actually had a bit of a craving for that myself.

anyway, that's where i stand on it. If you wanted to settle on some of that or discuss details or just refuse me (I can take it, I'm an adult), either here or my thread or PM works for me. Look forward to hearing from you.

Well I am certainly happy to do any of those rps. I do love WoW rps but I love doing all rps so no worries there if you don't want to. I noticed you seemed to enjoy monsters. Is that what you are looking for here?

Merc said:
Well I am certainly happy to do any of those rps. I do love WoW rps but I love doing all rps so no worries there if you don't want to. I noticed you seemed to enjoy monsters. Is that what you are looking for here?

not necessarily. It's what I usually do, sure, but I can do other things if that's more in line with your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom