Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ - - - [ ๐†๐Ž๐“ / ๐‡๐Ž๐“๐ƒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ]

soulofthunder

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž

9f711a2b26a462f0fbf4286db2e167e8.gif

now guess who's back with a brand new crave?

Like so many others I am hooked on House of the Dragon, and still traumatized by the end of Game of Thrones tv series but love the books and lore endlessly.

In case you missed my other search threads for fandoms here is a break down of me. I am a female writer/roleplayer, been in the game for 15+ years. I am coming back from a very very long hiatus and I run my own photography business on the side so I can have hectic schedules especially on weekends. That being said I love to unwind in a day by roleplaying so here I am....

My preferences for a an ideal roleplayer;

- Can write 3-8 solid paragraphs on the regular
- Good with character driven roleplaying, with 70/30 plot vs smut ratio
- Will collaborate in OOC chat about the story, characters and be generally friendly
- Will post once a week unless you otherwise warn me you will be away (we all have lives I get it)

Because I now have one here is my https://www.f-list.net/c/soulofthunder (not all applies, please ask if unsure)

Someone please give me AEMOND TARGARYEN - either to play against Helaena or a OC team black Targaryen! More info to come, please DM me until then for more details!

- Daenerys Targaryen x Robb Stark
- Daenerys Targaryen x Jon Snow
- Daenerys Targaryen x OC Targaryen
- Daenerys Targaryen x Aegon Targaryen

- (Fem)Lucerys Velaryon x Aemond Targaryen
- Rhaenerya Targaryen x Daemon Targaryen
- Helaena Targaryen x Aemond Targaryen
- Daenerys Targaryen x Aemond Targaryen (AU crack ship, don't judge me)

House of the Dragon // Idea No. 1

In 110 AC when Daemon Targaryen is removed from King's Landing following the "heir for a day" he seeks glory by planning for war with Corlys Velaryon in the Stepstones. However understanding they are sorely lacking support Daemon takes the unpleasant task of flying to the Vale to seek support of the Lords in the Vale through his wife Rhea Royce. The reunion of the estranged couple is tense, and when his ravens are ignored or his requests for aid and men denied Daemon is disheartened. During a night of consoling himself with wine he finally consummates his marriage too Rhea before flying for Driftmark the next day.

This one night in the marriage bed results in a first daughter for Daemon, while he wars in the Stepstones, Rhea gives birth and begins to raise Aeremys Targaryen in the Vale without sending word too Daemon or to the King. Only after the war in the Stepstones is done and Daemon returns to the Vale does he discover the existence of his daughter. In a rage he flies out to find Rhea while she is hunting, the pursuit results in spooking her horse and falling which breaks her neck.

Daemon lays claim to Runestone on behalf of his daughter but this was contested by House Royce. The ruling was made by Lady Jeyne Arryn that Runestone would pass to next male kin of Rhea Royce. Insulted Daemon takes his daughter from the Vale and flies to Driftmark where he mets Laena Velaryon. In the following years Aeremys Targaryen is given a dragon egg (which does not hatch), taught Valyrian and trained with a sword by her father who was widely regarded as very affectionate towards and proud of his daughter.

In 120 AC Aeremys Targaryen makes her first official appearance at court after the death of her beloved step-mother Laena Velaryon, it is she who discovers the aftermath of the brawl between Aemond Targaryen and Rhaenerya's children when she goes looking for her half-sisters in the middle of the night. She also jumps to the defense of Lucerys Velaryon when Queen Alicent Hightower calls for the removal of his eye.

After her return with her family to Dragonstone where she witnessed the marriage of her father Daemon to Crown Princess Rhaenerya and settled into life there, continuing her education and sword training with her new step-siblings and forged close bonds with them. In 124 AC she found the nesting place of Silverwing and bonded to the she-dragon, first to ride her since the death of Queen Alysanne.

In 129AC Aeremys makes her first visit to King's Landing when Rhaenerya must contest the claim of Vaemond Velaryon to Driftmark.

Here is a family tree to visually understand the placement of my OC in this timeline. In this I would expect we pick up from the point where Rhaenerya, Daemon and the children all arrive at King's Landing. Where/how we proceed from there would be up to us.
Major plots changes from Canon
Possible Future Plot Points?
- Tensions would existed in the Vale towards Daemon, though Rhaenerya is an Arryn on her mother's side. Also Aeremys would have ties to the Vale to call upon.
- Aeremys would technically be Daemon's firstborn, I did foresee she has a close relationship with her father and that early in her life he poured a lot of time in teaching her about her Valyrian heritage.
- Silverwing would not be able to be claimed by a dragonseed as she would be bond to Aeremys.
- Does Aeremys stay in Kings Landing following the Targaryen dinner scene and then is kept hostage?
- Involving Dorne into the scuffle? Do they take advantage of the Dance of Dragons to lodge blows on the dynasty?
- Are Aemond and Aeremys ordered to marry by Otto Hightower/Alicent Hightower as a way to force the Blacks into accepting Aegon as king?

bonus points for the inclusion of; enemies to lovers, height differences, rough sex/manhandling, aftercare, medium burn, protective/possessive behaviour and risk of pregnancy/breeding kink

House of the Dragon // Idea No. 2
In 105 AC the realm breathes a sigh of relief and delights in the announcement of Baelon Targaryen's birth, the first son of King Viserys Targaryen and his Queen, Aemma Arryn, to survive infancy. This settles the anxious lords across the realms that a new succession crisis will arise. In fact, Viserys goes on to have a second daughter with Aemma in 107 AC whom they name Visenya and immediately betroth to her brother and quell any power scramble among the great houses who wish to secure a royal match. Satisfied that his lineage is secured Viserys vows to uphold his wife's wish and father no more children and also secures the allegiance of their oldest ally house by wedding Rhaenerya to Laenor Velaryon and uniting the Valyrian houses for a further generation.

In 129 AC Viserys died and the crown passed to Baelon who was aged twenty-four and had already wed his sister Visenya four years prior and fathered his own heir, Aenar Targaryen. In the year 132 AC Visenya birthed Vaela Targaryen though she grew up mostly in poor health and was deemed by the maesters likely to never be able to have children of her own. News which prompted Baelon to very discreetly and quickly secure a match for his heir and looked to his sister's children for this match. Rhaenerya only having one daughter proved an easy match to secure much to the discontent of some of the great houses as yet another crown prince would not marry outside the Valyrian houses.

Other powerful matches were found to the Valyrian houses in time, but as of 133 AC disturbances in the Iron Islands and west parts of the Riverlands and Westerlands started to sow the seeds of rebellion. Dalton Greyjoy having survived an attempt on his life by one of his saltwives, had her tied to the beach and left for the tide in punishment and there after was also rumored to have dumped many of his saltwives into the sea as he grew paranoid. After the attempt on his life Dalton grew more ambitious and finally declared the Iron Islands independent of the Iron Throne and himself an Ironborn King in 139 AC. His raids onto the Westerlands and Riverlands increased and even spread upwards to the North.

Relations with Dorne also continued too sour as the seventh realm continued to resist control and influence from the Iron Throne which was growing into a prickly issue between the crown and the Great Houses. Refusing to face a fight on multiple fronts Baelon made the decision to engage the dragon riders of House Targaryen and Velaryon to put an end to the rebellion in the Iron Islands. This proved to be a difficult task as Dalton Greyjoy had found powerful allies in Slaver's Bay and Dorne willing to back the sovereignty of the Iron Islands. Leading to a progressively slow dispute.

In 143 AC Baelon was severely injured in the Battle of Seagard which had been the largest in the rebellion thus far. He was saved by Lucerys Velaryon and flown back to King's Landing, where he fell into a brief coma, during this time Rhaenerya and Visenya Targaryen formed a co-regency as Prince Aenar (born 128 AC) was only fifteen years of age. The co-regents took very effective control over dealing the Iron Islands rebellion. Baelon woke from his coma in 144 AC, eight months after the battle, but was found unable to resume his role as King and abdicated his crown to his son.

Aenar Targaryen was crowned in 144 in Old Town by his mother and at which time he also was married to his cousin, Sierra Velaryon. After the wedding Aenar joined his aunt on dragon back, riding Vhagar, in an attempt for a final push to end the rebellion. They were joined by Rheana Targaryen riding Morning and Jacaerys Velaryon riding Vermax. The four riders and their dragons were able to chokehold Pyke for three days until Dalton's men turned against him and handed him over. Aenar was swift in sentencing Dalton to death by dragonfire and accepted oaths of fealty from the Ironborn and granted Cregan Greyjoy title of Lord of the Iron Islands.

Returning home to King's Landing and celebrating end of the conflict the realms settled back into a time of peace. Aenar and Sierra eventually welcomed their firstborn son in 148 AC whom they named Aegon. Within thirteen months Sierra fell pregnant again with a twin sons - Viserys and Daeron, who were born in 150 AC. Shortly after the brith of the twin princes, Aenar welcomed Lucerys Velaryon as Hand of the King out of gratitude for his service in the Iron Island rebellion, while his brother Jacaerys retained his title of Master of Ships.

In 156 AC Lucerys Velaryon and his wife, Sofina Tyrell, celebrated the birth of their twins, the firstborn a boy whom they named Aemond Velaryon and a daughter whom they named Aeremys Velayron. A storm in 158 AC claimed the ship of Jacaerys Velaryon and all aboard died. This led to Lucerys requesting to step down as Hand of the King and claim the title of Master of Ships and assume Lordship over the Driftmark.

In 161 AC Sierra gave birth to Aenar's first daughter whom they named Daena Targaryen, however Sierra would pass in her sleep six days after the birth due to complications. This led to houses proposing offers of marriage to the King and the Crown Prince in tandem, in order to appease his subjects Aenar agreed to a match for Aegon with House Baratheon while holding off on remarrying himself.

Here is a family tree to visually understand the AU and who is who and how they relate back to Viserys I. In this I would aim to play Aeremys Velaryon who would meet or reunite with your character in about 174 AC when she is 18 and he is 24 years old. whether they are meeting again at the wedding of Aegon or some other celebration, or he visit Driftmark, etc. Can be for us to decide.
Major plots changes from Canon
Possible Future Plot Points?
- Rhaenerya and Daemon never got married/had children together, felt this was unlikely to happen as she was never named heir and war never happened so did not need to align to Daemon to strengthen her claim.
- All of Rhaenerya's children are legitimate with Laenor. With no war and no maesters viewing her unfavorably there is no rumors to claim she fathered her children with someone other than her husband.
- Rhaenerya's children live, obviously not dying in the war. Also changed Joffery to a girl and gave a new name to help build out the AU better.
- Dalton Greyjoy's fate, in canon he died in 133 AC but for drama let him live keep on raiding.
- Laena did die in childbirth but her son lives, this also was to allow the AU timeline to be built out better.
- Aemma lived after birthing Baelon, but still had an early demise in 126 AC only two years before Viserys died.
- Dorne is still around and resisting the Iron Throne, there may also now be enemies from Slaver's Bay who lost money from backing Dalton Greyjoy. Do they support or fund a new rebellion?
- Does Aegon's marriage to the Baratheon fall through? Do we get a purple wedding situation and the realm divided?
- Does Aegon abdicate his throne to marry a bastard girl from Flea Bottom and run away to Pentos?
- Is there dragonseeds claiming wild dragons and starting a Blackfyre uprising of their own?

bonus points for the inclusion of; insta-attraction, height differences, rough sex/manhandling, aftercare, medium burn, protective/possessive behaviour and risk of pregnancy/breeding kink

House of the Dragon // Idea No. 3

"Wed her to me. When I offered you my crown your promised me anything I desire. I want Rhaenerya." - with these fateful words the course of the history is changed. Viserys seeing no other option to save Rhaenerya's reputation and position as is heir agrees to Daemon's request for her hand in marriage. The marriage between Prince Daemon and Lady Rhea Royce is annulled and set aside as unconsumated and within a week a ceremony held in the Red Keep to wed the Realm's Delight and the Rogue Prince. Though still angered and betrayed Viserys commands the newlyweds to go to Dragonstone immediately following the wedding celebrations.

Very shortly after settling into Dragonstone, Rhaenerya falls pregnant and happy news is sent to King's Landing proclaiming the heir to the Iron Throne will have a child. In 115 AC Rhaenerya gives birth to a healthy set of twins, the eldest a boy whom she names Rhaegar and a second born daughter whom she name Amerya. Within two years after the birth of the twins Rhaenerya falls pregnant again and in 118 AC gives birth to Viserys, following which King Viserys extends an invitation for the Targaryen's of Dragonstone to visit court. Rhaenerya and Daemon accept and sail for King's Landing where they present their children to court and decide to spend the new few years at King's Landing at the request of the King. Many at court report the relationship between Rhanerya and her father remains in good standing though tensions are obviously still present between the King and his brother.

In 119 AC Rhaenerya falls pregnant a fourth time but due to complications miscarries half way through. In 120 AC Rhaenerya carries and gives birth to Baelon through a gruelling labour and with the memory of her mother's death in the childbed she vows to not carry another child which Daemon show support for publicly but is rumored to have longed for more children with Rhaenerya.

During infancy a dragon egg was placed in the cradles of the twins but it did not hatch. When Rhaegar was six years old he claimed the dragon Seasmoke for his mount. An egg was also placed in Viserys' cradle but it too failed to hatch, but the same egg when placed in Baelon's crib hatched and the dark grey dragon was named Abraxes. Between the years 119-122 AC there is an abundance of hatchings on Dragonstone from clutches laid by Syrax and Silverwing, four dragons are born during this time; Arrax, Tyraxes, Moonfyre and Vaedyr.

Laena Velaryon passes in 124 AC after giving birth to her third child with Clement Celtigar, the funeral is attended by the Targaryen's. There tensions ensue about whom will claim Vhagar as a mount, Alicent Hightower urges her husband that any of the remaining dragons need to be presented to his son first as their birthright, where Princess Rhaenys insists on the rights of her granddaughter's to ride the same dragon as their mother. A fight among the children ensues on who will claim the dragon first and Aemond Targaryen comes out the victor and despite taking a knife to his eye is able to climb Vhagar's saddle and fly her that night.

Following the incident on Driftmark Rhaenerya and Daemon return with their children to Dragonstone. In 127 AC Amerya claims Vermithor as her dragon. In 130 AC after rumors of the King's decline in health reach Dragonstone, Rhaenerya has her family immediately set sail for King's Landing.

Here is a family tree to visually understand the AU and who is who and how they relate back to Viserys I. In this I would aim to play Amerya Targaryen and pair her to Aemond Targaryen however we could pair her to a dragon seed instead, and explore how their relationship develops with the Dance of the Dragons on the horizon and how Rhanerya having no "bastards" would play out in how the war is fought.
Major plots changes from Canon​
Possible Future Plot Points?​
- Laena and Daemon never got married/had children together. Instead she married Clement Celtigar and had three children; Rhaena, Baela, and Lucerys.
- All of Rhaenerya's children are legitimate and there is no question in the order of succession in her bloodline.
- Vermithor is now claimed by Amerya and Seamoke by Rhaegar, meaning that no dragonseed would claim either of these later in the war.
- Having extra dragon around could allow the Greens to gain more dragonseed riders.
- Viserys is murdered? Possible plot line where Larys Strong was over time poisoning Viserys which caused the severity of his health decline. May have forged a decree for Alicent to have Aegon named heir?
- Dorne becoming more involved in the fight? They support the Greens in exchange for sovereignty from the Iron Throne?

bonus points for the inclusion of; enemies to lovers, height differences, rough sex/manhandling, aftercare, medium burn, protective/possessive behaviour and risk of pregnancy/breeding kink

Game of Thrones // Idea No. 4

When the Lannister army is welcomed in through the gates of King's Landing, Barristan Selmy and Gerold Hightower instantly suspect something is wrong. They rush to find Elia and her children in the Red Keep and get them out. Princess Rhaenys inconsolable in the chaos runs off and hides, Elia gives the infant Aegon to the Kingsguards and tells them to proceed out the tunnels while she does after her daughter with a trusted guard. The result is Aegon is successfully smuggled from King's Landing and into Essos, the fate of Elia and Rhaenys meets a bloody end when they are corner by the Mountain and killed. Tywin Lannister and Robert Baratheon are enraged to know that Aegon Targaryen escaped from the city and send scouts who are ultimately unable to locate him.

Viserys and the newly born infant Daenerys are captured on Dragonstone shortly after the end of the war. Intervention by Eddard Stark convinces Robert to spare the children and takes them as wards to Winterfell - where they will be far out of sight and mind from Robert. This is a decision that is unpopular among the Northern Lords but opinions quickly fade out in the following years. When an outbreak of fever comes to Winterfell both Viserys and Jon Snow fall sick, only Jon is able to recover and Viserys passes after one week of illness. Daenerys is reared alongside the Stark children and seldom heard the rumors about Aegon Targaryen in Essos.

Aegon is brought to Pentos and raised in his early years in the palace of Illyrio Mopatis, he grows under careful tutelage from the two Kingsguards and scholars brought from other Free Cities and even some loyalist maesters who are brought to Pentos for the prince. The first assassin sent by Robert Baratheon finds them when the prince is six name days old. The assassion set a blaze to the prince's room, barring the doors from the inside before setting the blaze in an attempt to make it appear an accident. This attempt however fails as when the blaze settles down Aegon is both unharmed and the three dragon eggs gifted to him the year previous have hatched into three dragons - they are named; Rhaegal, Abraxes and Balerion II.

Two years after the births of the dragons Barristan and Gerold then start to recruit mercenaries to Aegon's cause, Illyrio uses his connections to start to rally further support for Aegon. The Martells also withdraw further from the Iron Throne and secretly prepare their own armies for the inevitable conquest of Aegon to retake Westeros. Through his prowess in training as a warrior Aegon is able to secure loyalty of the Golden Company and uses them in a plot to acquire further army of Unsullied soldiers to his numbers - it proves to be his first test as a commander as he used both strategy to get into Astapor and then the strength of his dragons and mercenaries to liberate the slaves in the city and win the Unsullied to his side.
- The most obvious changes is that Viserys dies and Aegon lives, leaving him and Daenerys being the last known living Targaryen's.
- Aegon would have taken on some of Daenerys' story points such as how he acquires the Unsullied army to his cause and that he is the one who hatches the dragons.
- Daenerys would have remained in the North when Eddard Stark went to Kings Landing to become Robert's hand. She also would march with Robb Stark and Theon Greyjoy to take the Northern army to war against the Lannisters.

bonus points for the inclusion of; insta-attraction, height differences, rough sex/manhandling, aftercare, medium burn, protective/possessive behaviour and risk of pregnancy/breeding kink

Game of Thrones // Idea No. 5

With the victory in Astapor and an Unsullied army at her command, Daenerys Targaryen faces a choice. Does she pursue her new purpose to free Slaver's Bay or finally take her army to claim her homeland. She knows she needs allies and so when a missive arrives promising to bring a mercenary army to her cause, Daenerys knows she must at least hear them out. What was least expected is to see what this mercenary lead by a warrior with silver hair and carrying Dark Sister in his hands. He claims to be the blood of the dragon, a forgotten line and now can stand at her side and bring her a very powerful mercenary force to bend the knew to the new Tagaryen dynasty they will build.
- Having the MC Targaryen (or a Blackfyre) join Daenerys in Slaver's Bay, does he help support her desire to free the slaves?
- Does Dorne send emissaries to treat with them to offer support and a safe place for them to land in Westeros and start their conquest?

Song of Ice and Fire // Idea No. 6

It is perhaps the worst kept secret in the Seven Realms - that King Aegon IV (known as "the Unworthy") has no control, from his many misstresses to his love of rich food and wine. It is equally well known that the King holds no love for his wife Naerys though she has bore him two children. Many rumors say that at least one if not both were actually fathered by her brother Aemon Targaryen who is dedicated to her. The court at King's Landing has become deeply corrupted with figures who use flattery to the king to gain powerful positions in the realm and King Aegon keeps many of his mistresses and bastards in the Red Keep openly.

Naerys is sent to Dragonstone in 160 AC for the next eight years lives there and secretly births two children by Aemon - first born is Rhaena and then the following year Aerys. Each pregnancy is considerably easier for Naerys away from the stress and pressure of court and the abuse by her husband. Many rumors later state Aegon was aware of the children born on Dragonstone but did not show any care of their existence. Naerys is recalled to King's Landing in 170 AC by Aegon and where she remained for the next few years.

Everything comes to a swift end for Aegon in 174 AC the King clutched at his chest claiming pains had taken him and with haste the maesters were called to tend to him. By the next morning the King was most unresponsive and within two days has passed in his sleep. As rumors had started to circulate regarding the legitimacy of Daeron's birth there was a brief period of uncertainty if the Iron Throne would pass to Aemon or to Daeron, this was also clouded by papers produced Daemon Blackfyre which legitimized him and a number of other bastards as the newly formed House Blackfyre.

However this issue was quelled in a small council meeting where Aemon abdicated his claim to the throne and Daeron Targaryen reached an agreement to Daemon Blackfyre for recognition of his house, lands and funds to go with this and a marriage alliance between Targaryen and Blackfyre lines. This lead to the marriages of Daeron Targaryen to Serena Blackfyre, and Daenerys Targaryen to Daemon Blackfyre. With a new succession crisis averted and a rebellion avoided Daeron continued to make peace within his house, granting support for his mother Naerys to finally marry Aemon as well as recognizing Rhaena and Aerys as legitimate members of house Targaryen and promptly arranging matches for them with house Velaryon and Lannister respectively.

Here is the family tree of this AU storyline.

Possible Future Plot Points?​
- Aegon IV dies much sooner than in canon, less time for the bastards to grow support to start a rebellion. (At least for now)
- Daeron is able to foresee the problem the Blackfyres could pose and instead of making alliance with Dorne, creates stability and peace with the newly formed House Blackfyre.
- Naerys has more children than in canon, also is secretly revealed to Daeron that Aemon was his father though this is not widely known even among his siblings. She is also allowed to marry Aemon after Daeron assumes the throne.
- Dorne is still resisting the Iron Throne, how does the lack of unification by Daeron affect the next generations?
- The Faith could be outraged by the legitimizing of Aegon's and Aemon's bastards and a religious campaign against House Targaryen could begin.
- Other "Blackfyre" claimants may come forward to contest the bending of the knee by Daemon Blackfyre and lay their own claims to the Iron Throne.
- Dragons!? Do we somehow bring the dragons back?
Please direct message to discuss any of the above further, samples may be requested on my end as I want to ensure I find the right partner for this idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom