Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smut-Centric but Plot-Rich (NSFW Links)

Amante

Super-Earth
Hola, Kon'nichiwa, Hello, and Ciao!
I only speak one of the above, I'll let you guess which. Welcome to my Request Thread 2.0
I'm hoping I can give this a little more je ne sais quoi than my first attempt, but as long as this thread does the following, I'll be content:

1. Gives an idea of who I am as a possible writing/roleplaying partner
2. Communicates what I'm looking for in writing/roleplaying partners
3. Gets your creative juices flowing enough to reach out

Let's start with the first, who am I and what sort of writing partner am I?
I'm a twenty something male from the USA, likely best described as a nerd-bro hybrid
I've been roleplaying since my late teens, and migrated to BMR in search of more consistent partners, longer form plots, and to improve my own writing

Writing and roleplaying are a creative and escapist outlet for me, scratching my worldbuilding itch as well as indulging kinks and fantasies I've no other way to enjoy
I consider myself a fairly good writer at this point, though I'm no novelist by a long shot; I can consistently put several hundred words into a post without relying on filler if the plot at hand justifies it, but am perfectly comfortable with shorter back-and-forth posting as well. Either way, my goal is always to make sure that I'm making a meaningful contribution to the characters, world, or plot with each post
I enjoy OOC chatting with partners, and plotting and brainstorming are always welcome even after a plot has begun
As the thread is titled, my 'specialty' as it were is plays with a primarily kink/smut core, but interwoven with a plot meaty enough to give things somewhere to go over time. Pure smut has lost it's novelty over the years, and purely chaste plots don't really get my creative gears spinning either

Moving on, what am I looking for?

I'm looking for partners who, like me, enjoy indulging in smutty romps while also crafting a meaningful narrative for the characters involved. If making the plot and smut
complement and enhance each other is your jam, you're right on the money
I appreciate partners who like to brainstorm and spit ball about things to include in a roleplay, and chatting about kinks is always fun
Whatever you're preferred posting length is, as long as each post includes something interesting and novel, we'll be set
I don't expect daily activity, and as long as the roleplay is interesting enough and I like a partner's style I'm comfortable with hiatuses as needed, life happens, this is supposed to be fun. Good roleplays don't spoil after all, my interests tend to change pretty slowly if at all.

Now, let's get those creative wheels turning!
First off here's my F-list for reference; feel free to cook something up based on those alone! Anything not listed, feel free to ask, but hopefully that covers the broad strokes of my interests

A picture is worth a thousand words
- Large Cocks (up to 12") - My #1 by far, not just for the aesthetic, but for the sexual dynamics between characters when it's involved, particularly the desire or intrigue it elicits from one character in another
- Cock Worship - Like above, this is partly because of the character dynamics involved, but also because dirty talk from a character focusing on it is immensely erotic

- Onomatopoeia - This by definition refers to sounds, but for me it's more about a general evocativeness, I love writing where I can practically feel what the characters do from the descriptions
- Risk of Pregnancy/Breeding - I just love the dynamics of this; whether it's the characters not wanting it and trying to avoid it before giving in, or the pure lust of characters who do want it

As well as kinks, there's a few artists whose work I really enjoy, feel free to use these as possible face claims or inspiration for characters/plots:
Cutesexyrobutts

Araneesama
Bluefield
Neal D.
Edosynf

I'm not a huge fan of suggesting fully refined plots, but I've been liking the Title a Roleplay game, so I'm going to pull a list of my favorite pairings out of there as another source of possible inspiration:
"I CAN do that, Dave" - Rogue AI x Space Ship Captain
"Boudoir Bonanza" - A first time nude photographer x a first time nude male model
"Cosmonaughty" - Astronauts on a remote space station
"The Way to a Queen's Heart" - A devoted husband x His secret cuckqueen wife
"Sinception" - Two strangers who find they connect in their dreams
"Oh God" - Archaeologist x Deity they release by accident
"Under the Desk Recollections" - An amnesiac CEO x Secretary
"The Elephant in the Room" - A hobby scientist x A size queen intrigued by his experiments
"Time for Snu-Snu" - A time traveller x A tribe of Amazonian women
"Time to meet your maker" - A DnD gamer is isekaid into the game world, meeting his character
"BRB, MILF-aggro" - An e-sports pro x A fangirl old enough to be his mother
"The Goth is Greener on the Other Side" - A stacked goth girl tries to show her workaholic neighbor that there's more to life than the office

Alright, I think that's everything! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom