Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gathering Of Hunters: Vampires | -The End-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character: Naomi
Player/Group: Jonah (@ThatGeckoGirl ) Neb ( @Kosmik_Khaos )
Time: Saturday 3:45pm, 15min before the mission

"Anyways, if you ever run out of A-300 or need blood or something, I don't mind donating mine. If it's to your taste. But then again, who wouldn't like a taste of me?"

Naomi shook her head and smiled at his comment. "You're so cocky." But she did think of his question once she had finished rolling her eyes and following him back to the elevators.

"I wouldn't be able to drink your blood. I've been on A-300 too long. Probably mess with my stomach, and who knows what kind of memory I'd get from more than a taste. " She teased him before stepping into the elevator and pressing the button for the second floor. She leaned back against the guard rail and watched the numbers shift above and the elevator gate open. Stepping into the common room, she went to the infirmary and set the kit back on the counter. Without hesitating, Naomi moved back to the common room and sat surrounded by pillows.

In Naomi's absence, Jessa had set up the computer screens on swivel arms that displayed the cameras of Arch Medical.

"Okay, Kids. Jonah, you're on Floors 15-30, Naomi, I got you on 31-45, neb 46-55, and I will take floors 1-14. Ensure there are no disturbances while Kaden gets up to the main data room on floor 50. If you find a guard, flag it so they can see it in their nurolink."

Naomi nodded, pulled the two computer screens she was assigned towards her, and curled one leg up to her chest, idly pressing into the screen to enlarge the picture. After getting her bearings, she looked over at Jonah, resting her chin on her knee and pondering on the thought of human blood. She had been in such a state when she first arrived that she drank anything given to her-- synthetic or natural. She couldn't remember the exact time frame for when the artificial blood would make it to where she couldn't have human blood, but she assumed she was at the tail end of it. It was also difficult to tell if it was the blood or the vodka making her stomach turn. Her gaze shifted to the gun on the sofa, which she moved to the coffee table for safekeeping, admiring it in the process. Everything to her was a challenge, and she wondered what it would be like to be a hunter like the rest of them, where this came easy. Vampire abilities were only as good as she made them, and she currently wasn't using them for much.

"15 minutes..." She whispered, looking back at her screen, to which Jessa nodded, took a long drag of her cigarette, and watched as Kaden and Aratone's bodies were wheeled in, and Norne's poor assistant David passed out. Naomi wasn't sure if the residual feeling of anxiety was from the memory of Jonah's blood or if this was new. Since her trials, she hadn't been able to feel much.

Naomi savored the quiet moments before the mission, the rhythm of the humming machines and the soft glow of the screens casting a reassuring light on her face. The camaraderie of the team, their shared purpose, and the trust that had grown among them made her feel strangely connected to this unconventional family.

As the minutes passed, her mind wandered back to the days when she first arrived in this enigmatic world, a place where vampires and hunters coexisted. She recalled the overwhelming uncertainty, the dark secrets, and the personal struggles that had defined her early days in Arcadia. Her evolution from a bewildered newcomer to a confident hunter felt like a lifetime compressed into a few years.

Yet, she knew that her journey was far from over. The challenges that lay ahead were as formidable as any she had faced before. Estella's training, the changing dynamics of power, and the uncertain future of Arcadia weighed heavily on her mind. But Naomi was resolute, determined to face whatever the world threw at her. She had already conquered the darkest corners of her past, and she was prepared to embrace the future with the same resilience.

As she watched the screens with unwavering focus, Naomi couldn't help but wonder about the destiny of the vampires. The emergence of new leadership signaled the potential for a shift in their age-old reign. Would it be a new era of cooperation and harmony, or would the old wounds and vendettas persist?

The future was an enigma, but it was a puzzle that Naomi was willing to unravel. She understood that the road ahead would be challenging, with moments of doubt, fear, and uncertainty. Yet, it was also a path illuminated by friendship, purpose, and the tantalizing promise of finding her parents and rebuilding her life.

In the dimly lit room, surrounded by her trusted comrades, Naomi felt a sense of belonging she hadn't experienced in years. It was a reminder that despite the tumultuous world they lived in, they were bound by something deeper than blood—by a shared destiny and a shared desire for a better tomorrow.

As the screens continued to display the events at Arch Medical, Naomi steeled herself for the mission ahead. Whatever lay in store, she knew she would face it with the courage and determination that had brought her this far. The journey was far from over, but she was ready to embrace the challenges, uncertainties, and the tantalizing prospect of a brighter future, both for herself and the world she had come to call home.

Last edited:
barbaro.roman.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom