Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀ | ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ x ᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs

Sunshine and Whiskey

❝I spit lightning crack, boom! ⚡❞
Withdrawn
Samantha was late yet again.

She suddenly didn't care about school considering it was her last year at the dreaded building anyway. Despite this, she still managed to receive decent grades but could always do better than she was. While she stood in line waiting for her tardy slip, the secretary looked up at her, basically shaking her head because even she knew that Samantha could be better than she was. It wasn't like she had fallen in with the wrong crowd or anything. Samantha was quite popular as she is the head cheerleader with a typical quarterback boyfriend and a very wealthy family. Many people knew who her parents were and almost trembled at the mention of them but honestly, she never understood why because they seemed ordinary to her after all.

❝Late again?❞ Secretary Lisa spoke in an almost disgusting tone as her fingers tapped at the keyboard while Samantha rested her chin inside the palm of her hand, scrunching her face up. ❝Sorry, sorry.❞ She began without any care. ❝I lost track of time.❞ Her shoulders shrugged as she was handed her tardy slip, which she delicately took and reviewed it with her eyes.

After the transaction, she made a trek toward her homeroom class. In this particular class, she had a C average because she missed one project. It made her really upset that her grade had dropped so severely but she needed to know what to do to get her grade back up. Of course, she could ask the teacher for extra credit but that wouldn't be enough. Her mind pondered a bit as her hand reached for the doorknob, turning it and pushing the door forward as she walked into the classroom. The teacher was in the middle of a lecture and she closed the door behind her, waving her fingers at the teacher and handing him her tardy slip. ❝Sorry, it won't happen again.❞ Samantha tried her best to sound sincere as she didn't bother waiting for a response from him before walking to her desk, right next to her boyfriend, Joshua.

Samantha planted a kiss on his lips and turned to face the direction of the teacher, who eventually went back to giving his lecture for the day.

As the seconds turned to minutes and almost an hour went by, the dismissal bell rang out and every student fumbled through their belongings. She told her boyfriend that she was going to stay behind to get caught up on what she had missed. Samantha walked up to her teacher's desk and smiled brightly before him. ❝So, I was wondering if there were anything that I could do to bring my grade up a bit.❞ She stated softly as other students for his next class period started to file into the classroom now. ❝As in extra credit? Making up missed assignments?❞ She was basically pleading at this point as her top teeth bit down on her bottom lip.

❝I'll do anything.❞ Samantha remarked while she started to rock on the balls of her feet, waiting for his response to everything that had just been muttered from her lips.

Jason Williams had been a high school history teacher now for nearly ten years, acquiring the job after retiring from basketball after a knee injury at the age of twenty-four and then completing his Masters at 25. His sports career was short-lived but propelled his wealth quite a bit. He still needed to work, but his home and lifestyle were unlike your average teacher. He had been shaken by the thought of never being able to play the sport he loved at full force again, but had taken some solace in the opportunity to be an assistant coach for the school's team. He couldn't go onto the court and win for himself, but he could teach and prepare his athletes and students for the real world.

Being in such a prominent role with the school he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day, giving him a lean, muscular build. He would run two miles in the morning and three at lunch every day, making sure to stay active to fight aging the best he could. He kept his light brown hair short and neat with his sharp jaw clean shaven. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.

It was a Friday morning and he was just just getting into his lecture when suddenly one of his underperforming students entered the classroom, Samantha. She was absolutely gorgeous and she knew it. Popular, the head cheerleader, but not the kind that really had enemies. Everyone truly liked her, including him.

“I’ll believe it when I see it.” Jason quipped back before she went to take her seat, but not without making a little scene of kissing her boyfriend. He knew any efforts to fight it from happening were futile.

Once class let out most of his students were quick out the door, all but Samantha as she approached him, a sway in her hips before asked about bringing her grade up as students rolled in from his next class. Then came the ambiguous “I’ll do anything” that gave men wild dreams and incredible concern in case they interpreted it wrong. But there was another class coming up and he couldn’t discuss such things right then. Not with so many others around. “Come back after school and let’s discuss what you mean by “anything’.” He told her, wanting to leave his end open for interpretation, punctuating with a warm smile before he prepared for his next period class.

Back
Top Bottom