Mx Female A Simple Idea (Cheating, Cuckoldry)

knockknock

Star
Hello!

As the title states I am looking for someone to play the wife part of a simple story I have been thinking about pitching for awhile. I have a regular request thread which you can check out and if any of those catch your eye I would be happy to do one of those as well. I am mainly a Discord writer but am happy to do something here on site if that is what you prefer.

My simple idea is that of couple that has been married for awhile. They met during their college years through an online dating site. Since then their life has been pretty mundane. Work, kids and all of the normal things suburban middle class life offers. The wife has a secret though, something she never told her sweet, loyal husband about. The first few months she was dating he rhusband she also had a fuck buddy she was very hot and heavy with. Eventually she settled down with her future husband but for awhile she was balancing them both. With her friend knowing of her boyfriend but the man she would marry having no idea about the other.

I would like to start the story years dow the road with this old "friend" somehow coming back into her life. Things start plutonic but eventually old habits begin flaring up and it becomes sexual. I am fine with either the husband being in the dark the whole time, becoming aware at some point or finding out before anything and encouraging her to start something with this old flame.

I am also more than happy to hear any ideas you have for this scene. I welcome any ideas, suggestions, changes you might have. I want us both to enjoy it. Please feel free to hit me up with any questions or if you are interested!!!

Back
Top Bottom