Mx Any Dating a girlfriend and her crossdressing brother

Peekaboo

Supernova
So this is a scenario I've developed a craving for recently. It would require you to play two characters, the girlfriend to my character and her twin crossdressing brother.
Just to note the scenario laid out below is basically a pitch for the concept and I'm more than happy to change things or to even come up with a whole new setup for you.

My character is dating his girlfriend, your character, for a little while now and their relationship has been a great one, they get along well at school, do well in class and the sex is great. Eventually the time comes for my character to come over to his girlfriend's house for dinner and things seem to be going well, and then the girlfriend's brother (Your other character) comes down but is such a convincing cross dresser that at first my character assumes it to be his girlfriend's sister, the family fully accepting of his crossdressing ways and thinking nothing of not mentioning anything to the contrary.
At dinner the boyfriend is sat between his girlfriend and her brother, only to feel a hand under the table reaching up his thigh. At first he assumes it to be his girlfriend only to notice bother her hands are above the table, and he quickly realises it's the person on his other side who's hand is reaching into his pants!

After dinner the crossdressing brother makes excuses to take the boyfriend on a tour of the house upstairs, bringing the boyfriend to his room only to close the door behind them and immediately push the boyfriend against the wall to begin making out with him and demanding to go further. In his dumbfounded state the boyfriend finds himself half stripped before the brother finally strips away his skirt to reveal bulging panties and revealing himself as a boy, proclaiming that should the boyfriend say anything he'll absolutely tell the world about him being secretly gay, before continuing the fun.

And so the boyfriend is now caught between a public relationship with his girlfriend and a secret relationship with her crossdressing brother! Can he keep the relationships apart from one another? Or will it all come crashing together? Will the boyfriend be a reluctant participant? Or will he learn to love both siblings? Maybe both siblings will learn to share him? Or when the girlfriend finds out will it begin an epic contest between siblings?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom