Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ƒᴇʀᴀʟ's sʜᴇɴᴀɴɢɪᴀɴs, ɴᴏᴡ 𝟷𝟶𝟶% ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ || 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

This took quite a while. Appreciate @CrymsynPhoenyx for being patient with me. This is the final piece of the Ivar the Boneless set.

Big, big thanks for @Retrojapan for soloing all the code/text. Really love what she did here. ♡ DT teamwork let's go!!

rWTUAfk.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtꪮ Ᏼᥣᥙꫀ ℳꪮꪮᥒ ɾꪮᥣꫀρᥣᥲᥡเᥒg!
Hello!
I am Crymsynphoenyx, resident fangirl of Blue Moon 👋

We are so glad you are here! Please make sure to check out the links below for the site rules and information on how to set up your account.

This took quite a while. Appreciate @CrymsynPhoenyx for being patient with me. This is the final piece of the Ivar the Boneless set.

Big, big thanks for @Retrojapan for soloing all the code/text. Really love what she did here. ♡ DT teamwork let's go!!

rWTUAfk.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtꪮ Ᏼᥣᥙꫀ ℳꪮꪮᥒ ɾꪮᥣꫀρᥣᥲᥡเᥒg!
Hello!

I am Crymsynphoenyx, resident fangirl of Blue Moon 👋

We are so glad you are here! Please make sure to check out the links below for the site rules and information on how to set up your account.

Loved this collab!!! Design Team strong 💪

did a thing for @ΛVΛ . This is giving those oldschool movie studio vibes. God bless this lady's patience because I took like a month >.>

Will be closing up shop for a bit. Work is bending me backwards.

sig:
thistimeforsure.gif

did a thing for @ΛVΛ . This is giving those oldschool movie studio vibes. God bless this lady's patience because I took like a month >.>

Will be closing up shop for a bit. Work is bending me backwards.

sig:
thistimeforsure.gif

This is gorgeous, Feral. Nicely done.

Back
Top Bottom