Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ƒᴇʀᴀʟ's sʜᴇɴᴀɴɢɪᴀɴs, ɴᴏᴡ 𝟷𝟶𝟶% ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ || 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

ƒeral

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕧𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕤
Supporter
sig3.png

imalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerousalittlebitdangerousimlittlebitdangerouslittlebitdangerous
cyberpunk.gif
imalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerousalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerous
  • imalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerousalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerous
    Hello hello!

Hopefully, you landed in this thread because you are looking for some new a e s t h e t i c s fresh off the grill! Might I suggest a dash of 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 to season, paired with a vintage glass of bbc code?

For today's selection, we have...
    ⇀ avatars/pfps
    ⇀ banners
    ⇀ signatures
    ⇀ misc. graphics
    ⇀ request threads
    ⇀ welcome greetings

This can all be yours for the low, low price of...🥁🥁🥁 free!

Please come on right in, I'll be your host for the morning/noon/evening, now, let's talk about your order...
  • imalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerousalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerousimalittlebitdangerous
    1. All images sent to ƒeral should comply with BMR rules.

2. Please provide references! My goal is to create something you'll love that fit your personal aesthetics. The more direction you give me - sources images, links to pieces you like, descriptions of what you want - the more I can cater my creation to your taste. Do not worry about spamming my inbox. Trust me, the more you give me to work with, the easier it is for me. On that same note, please do not hesitate to request tweaks.

3. Additional notes:
    ⇀ ƒeral creates graphic designs, not drawings.
    ⇀ If you want a gif effect, please specify what you are looking for. Manual animation takes insane amounts of time, so I may or may not be open to it.
    ⇀ If you want text, please tell me the words you want. If you have a specific style you like (e.g. cursive, all caps), let me know.
    ⇀ Please understand that this is a hobby. I am my word - if I promise you a piece, I will deliver a piece. As for the when, it's highly subject to other aspects of RL, so all I can say is I will try my best! More complicated pieces take longer.

Last edited:
ƒeral's shenanigans has successfully served its first customer!

This is my first time creating any kind of animation from scratch, so it was an interesting challenge! Thanks to @Bunny for being patient with me.

Fin
fin.gif

tumblr_63e2e7a813d91e703a68c3cdd7f8ad4b_228cb7ee_540.jpg

ƒeral's shenanigans has successfully served its first customer!

This is my first time creating any kind of animation from scratch, so it was an interesting challenge! Thanks to @Bunny for being patient with me.

Fin
fin.gif

tumblr_63e2e7a813d91e703a68c3cdd7f8ad4b_228cb7ee_540.jpg

I really love it ;-; Thank you for working with me and my half assed idea!

ƒeral here with a big overhaul for @how_is_you !

This was a massive project - pfp, banner, signature, and RT redesign. I was asked to design something around a notable original character of his, with themes of ice magic, warmth juxtaposing cool temperature, etc. Which, let me just say, is a cool idea. I enjoy a collaborative approach when I make people art, a/k/a I will send you on fetching quests for art you like. As many times as it takes.

You gimme cool idea, I make it happen. :3

pfp:
pfp.gif

signature:
sig3fin.png

banner:
banner.png

RT:
rtfin.png

RT gif 1:
rt1.gif

RT gif 2:
icert.gif

original_drawn_by_auto__1765c4c87db9ef3cb5f5353580648938.png

Depending on how you look at it, I was either incredibly productive this weekend or incredibly unproductive. Go me and/or oops?

Anyway, thanks everyone for the support! ƒeral's back with another set for @Amante

So this set was interesting. The prompt was roman x synthwave/cyberpunk, which, ya know, I would have normally never thought to combine. But that's the fun thing about designing art for y'all. Gimme your thonks. Invest in the ƒeral stonks. Definitely a fun one, thanks for the idea!

pfp:
pfpfin.png

banner:
banner2.png

nfROhIB.jpeg

eYF9pRx.jpeg

I joked about Sunday being my art day a while back, I guess it's not a joke anymore since it's just fact now. Got through all my backlog of design team requests, let's gooooo! Here's a samurai inspired set for @Pontiff. East Asian fantasy is kind of my...specialty? So this was homefield & fun for me.

pfp:
pfp.gif

banner:
banner2.png

sig:
sig.png

NWa8XEP_d.png

ƒeral has been slow... we don't even talk about ƒeral's writing projects right now. but anyway! now presenting, new pfp for @Pontiff

pfp.png

69CldnX.jpg

But, but, that's not the only thing your friendly neighborhood ƒeral has been up to. But the other one remains a secret for now. :3

ƒeral caught up on the queue! next weekend is dedicated to some template work, and after that, I'll open shop up again.

For this one, @Doctor Manhattan gave me an interesting project. Morph the picture he gave me with a Doctor Manhattan picture of my choosing. It's easier said than done given what he picked though. I'm not mad about this one. Got that kind of 'looming over' sinister dom energy going on?

9.25.22v2.jpg

fgAkdqs.png

shaking my head. it's october 1st and @Bunny's already doned her new furs

pfp:
image3.gif

image0.gif

sig:
sig_resize.gif

image0.gif

banner:
banner.png

bannerv2.png

bannerv3.png

;-; I love spooky season! I need to show off your lovely work asap!!!!!!!

aite. ƒeral's back with more spooky season specials. totally missed the prompt with @Rheya, but um, k/da ahri is k/da ahri is close enough...right? 😅

pfp:
pfpfin.png

ƒeral did another thing :3 I felt bad not using the image I was actually given, so I made something with it. notbecauseiwantedtomakemoreahrirelatedthingsnope

sig:
randomframe.png

ce057e737de782030e571a8e0a0a3000.jpg

Last edited:
You didn't miss it. It's even better than I what asked for! 💕

alright, this took way longer than expected. i was originally going for like...that carved pumpkin glow, this particular cutout doesn't work very well on a pumpkin? @Master Shake in the aftermath of the cola wars, i guess

pfp:
pfp5.png

Back
Top Bottom