Mx Female Library of Lust

Masterjay1

Super-Earth
Librarian/Student
I've had this scene in mind for years now and have played it a lot and almost always love the outcome of it. It's pretty open ended and can lead anywhere from something realistic smut to something fantasy if you prefer!

It's was finals week and most students find themselves in the school library. For once, everyone is more interested in studying and trying to save their grades from a semester's worth of partying and other debauchery. It's Saturday night and closing time at the library is just around the corner. Students begin packing up to head out and grab a drink or continue studying but Jay is deep into his books. He sectioned himself off away from the rest of the students to assure some peace and quiet while he prepares for his exams. You'd play a librarian who could be a cam model that used the vacant library to garner more viewers, a woman who loves the erotica section of the library (especially when no one else is there), or even a witch practicing erotic magic. At any regard, I'd be busy studying when you make some sort of noise that makes me look up and sees up your skirt. You don't realize I'm there yet and I decide to follow you to see what you're up to. Lots of ways it can go and I'm always up for it!

(Kinks/Possible Kinks: Voyeurism, Outfits, Excessive Cum, Magic, Expansion, Public, Being Recorded

Back
Top Bottom