Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

κ§ΰΌ’π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ÿπ‘’π“ˆπ’Ύπ“‡π‘’ πΌπ“ˆ π’ͺπ“Šπ“‡ πΌπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’ΉΰΌ’κ§‚ (BDSM Themed-Forum/Discord Group)

Leonheart

I turned myself into a pickle!
Supporter
Good Morning! Myself and a few others are opening an island where we intend to fulfill the wishes and desires of members interested in being a part of our family. You're probably wondering what this island is about.

Currently we are looking for both STAFF AND GUESTS. Please read below to understand the general setting of our little home:

κ§π“Šˆπ’†œπŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄ πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…ΈπŸ…»πŸ†‚π’†œπ“Š‰κ§‚

Less is more - we are portraying a post-modern roleplay in a grounded world. This is 2044, the day after tomorrow, characters from any remotely modern setting are welcome - genetic engineering, artificial cybernetics and so on are at the level where it is plausible to alter the human form, or push well beyond today's technology - but as history has shown us, the world never changes. The history of the island is such that the outside world does not cater to legalized fulfilment of desires, and the island is a legally independent nation visited by rich and poor alike, and is a hotbed of intrigue and sex. You can be pretty much whomever you want excluding supernatural or characters that are out of this world, but it cannot be something that gives you power over the island itself. Self-defense is acceptable, if unlikely to be needed. Show common courtesy when generating your character, as we will not approve ones who will break the game.

Interested? Enticed? Intrigued? Well you should be. You, dear reader, have the opportunity to become part of something great: an island, a community, where you and others can have wishes fulfilled and your desires met. Site rules state we need at least three members interested in the group before we can get it off the ground but feel free to message me all the same to get an idea of what we're driving at here and if you are interested in helping make your dreams/desires reality :heart:

While primarily labeled a BDSM/domineering group, where members can take ownership of employees and the like, but feel free to bring your wonderful fantasies and ideas to the table. We are always interested in fresh meat!

If you wish to join our lovely island family, please simply respond here and we will add you to the list! Thank you for your time and π“‚€ π•žπ•’π•ͺ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π••π•–π•€π•šπ•£π•–π•€ 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕖 π•žπ•–π•₯! π“‚€

Last edited:

rosetheromani

Planetoid
I am interested in the island, I am submissive and in r/l I would describe myself as gender neutral. In the context of the Island I would like to be a futa, if that fits the guidelines, a submissive futa, an employee of the Island. My discord info is rosetheromani#0507

L1zaT

Moon
I could make a couple characters for different roles, but I think primarily interested in playing a female guest. I'd rather not share my discord publically but I can send it in pm's if that's ok.

Top Bottom