Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tale of a nurse //Kratos||Zalvek\\

Kratos

Supernova
Being rather cautious and easily worried about his health.. well it was something that Seth did, after all he considered himself to be rather fit and at the top of his peak when it came to physical status. This meant he had a rather toned body and reasonable strength in his arms but he was always in fear that something would happen.. something that would pull him down and out of that status as such.. which was not something this brown haired male wanted.. His hair had been recently cut yet it was not exactly to short, the length was still long enough to reach just past his nose, which easily hid his dark blue eyes.. The color of the ocean at night so some described them as.

Well when he thought about it, he was not exactly a muscle man.. He had it there but it was nothing to the extreme, It was not like he could bench press insane amounts but their was strength there at least and that is what mattered to him, He would usually visit the hospital pretty often just for general checkups most of the time everything being fine but on his last visit he had seen a particular nurse.. and well something about her, it was appealing and he had decided that today's checkup.. well he would ask for her, since one of the nearby staff had told him her name when he asked. The only problem with today was he felt a little sore and wanted to know why, but he mainly was going today for one reason to see her.. and well here he was at the reception desk about to ask for her, about to hopefully go in as soon as possible for his daily checkup.

Alice hummed softly to herself as she walked down the halls. She had just finished her regular checkups on all of the patients on this floor, and that meant all that was left for her now was to take it easy and just check up on a few more patients. She brushed her sandy blond hair away from her face, until it was behind her back where she preferred it to be. Her other hand went down to pull down the standard issue nurse skirt. It was unusually short for being a nurse’s outfit… It was a good thing that the girl wore stockings, or else that would have led to another of complications when she was doing her rounds.

She checked her schedule before heading to the patient’s room. Her humming ended once at the door, and she fixed her hair one more time before turning the handle. “Ah, Mr… Seth is it? We’re ready for your usual checkup now.” Her blue eyes gazed at him warmly as she offered a kind smile.

Quickly Seth was administered and sent to the room of his request, they had seen him down here enough that now they actually let him choose the person who would be doing the checkup and although the person was a little surprised with the change checked to see if she had a patient which she did not and then sent him to the room where she would be in already or soon anyhow. As he now sat waiting he heard what sounded like a female humming which stopped as the footsteps outside stopped at the door and then it opened and his nurse of his request walked in.

Unlike some of the people her face held a rather warm kind smile which made him feel easy and relaxed before responding to her question " Seth,.. It is all you need to call me although since you know my name, how about I hear your first name.. since I only know your last.." His voice was soft and calm as he asked before speaking once more "Well then I guess I best first say one thing.. I think yesterday I damaged my ankle.. and strained the tendons a little.. so during this check up if you notice anything.. please tell me"

“Alright then Seth. Now, what seems to be the problem then?” She looked over her clip board to check the status of her current patient. He seemed to come to the hospital quite often. How odd. Even so, she didn’t put a second thought on the matter.

She blinked at him with her blue eyes before smiling and laughing silently to herself. “I suppose that’s fair enough. My name is Alice.” Alice softly nodded her head at his story, and wrote a quick summary before setting the clipboard down for now. “Alright then Seth, let’s go ahead and take a look at your ankle then. Please remove your shoe and socks and I’ll take a look at it.”

Seth lightly smiled at Alice, it was nice to actually know her name now.. instead of her last name which he had to use to request to have her.. after all he was going to get that normal male doctor he had received most of the time.. of which he was so sick of seeing him and well seeing Alice.. he knew he would prefer a nurse for his checkups that were regular.

Quickly he did such a thing removing his shoe first, it was his right side that he had thought he had done something to.. and then removed the sock revealing his foot and ankle. "I do hope I have not done anything to it though.. I like my fitness .. and if I injure it.. well I don't want to be forced to stop.. "

Alice listened intently to his words, nodding her head every so often to let him know that she was still listening. She put on a pair of sanitary gloves before propping the foot up gingerly while inspecting it. Even while working she replied to him, "Well, I certainly can understand that. It's a good to see that you're so enthusiastic about exercise though. Most people are very out of shape and often forget about it."

Her eyes peered over the ankle carefully. There was some slight swelling, but it wouldn't be enough to cause any major injuries. She set the foot back down and smiled up at Seth while standing back up right. "It looks like you're going to be fine, Seth. It's just a small twist. If you stay off of it for about a week, you should be fine. Would you like me to get you a pair of crutches in the mean time though...?" She asked him curiously while filling out his forms.

Seth watched as Alice looked over his slight injury, "So I can't really do anything for a week.. well that is disappointing news.., no crutches.. I will manage.. I won't run on it or really do much and it should be fine.." He was a little stubborn when it came to accepting things like crutches really only using them if he broke a leg or something more serious like that. After all then they were required as at first you could not even walk on it at all, while this was only mild.. from the sounds of it and it was only a sprained ankle so it seemed.

"Well Alice.. is that the only problem then..?" He hoped that was the case and somehow knew it was before speaking again "So have you been here long.. I only just recently saw you around this complex.. did you move here recently or something Alice?"

Alice nodded somberly before replying, "Yes, I'm afraid so." She went over to finish out the forms and once done, set the clipboard down to speak with the young man. She knew his type, the one who wouldn't follow directions very well. She would always at least try and talk to them first in order to set things straight. "Hm... Alright, I won't have you get a pair of crutches then. But you must not stress out your leg no matter what, do you understand?"

As he gave a reply she smiled warmly again, and looked back to the clipboard for a moment. "Well, that seems to be the only problem you have then. Unless if there's something else you'd like me to have a look at...?" She blinked when he brought up the subject of her arrival. "Ah, I've been here for only a few months now. I transferred from the Hospital in the city down the highway headed East. This hospital's actually closer to my house, so the commute is much easier now."

(Sorry for the delay, having net issues recently)

The kind of guy that Seth was, well apart from it being the most common breed of guy at least in this town, their was something about him that only people who got a little closer to him would discover and that was he actually cared about people and their feelings ,something uncommon for the stubborn type. Oh how that question of hers and asking him if he wanted her to see something else and well he kept quite so that he did not actually answer that with the actual thought in his head at that particular time. It was tempting but for now be kept his dirty mind to himself.

" I guess one could say I am a regular visitor here compared to some... So you say your house is closer, that is always good.. Can you show me it sometime?" a wink followed this curious to Alice's response that would soon evidently follow sooner or later although his dirty mind still wanted her to also look at something else and then help out the problem.. Of which was that h was not hard and needed a release..

"Hm. I see..." Alice replied idly while looking down at her clipboard once more. Most things that she said with patients were rather incidental. She could usually focus on her work at the same time and easily hold a conversation as well. At least that was, until he mentioned the second part. Her words stopped with the draw of the pen as she looked up at him with a slight fluster. "Well... I'm not really comfortable with doing that."

Seth was not always the easiest person to speak to sometimes if you had to just focus on one thing and her response was rather expected, it would have rather surprised him if Alice had actually said anything different. "Sorry,.. I should not have said that" He paused before his voice wanted to be heard again "Don't worry about what I said, I was just having a small joke around Alice.. although can I at least stay and talk with you a little longer?"

"No, don't worry about it, it's not a big deal..." Alice smiled weakly as she finished her forms for Seth. She wanted to get this paper done rather quickly since this man disturbed her a bit... Still she found herself inclined to be polite to him as she forced a smile and replied, "Ah, well... I have other patients to check up on now you see. I'm sorry, I'm very busy right now."

It seemed Seth had slightly disturbed her, of which he had hoped such a thing would not occur. She was surprisingly polite still yet he could tell from her face her true thoughts as of this moment. Nether the less he would probably come back later maybe even appologize.. or maybe he would not depending. "Alright then that is fair, that all of the forms done?" He was curoius now and since he actually knew quite a few people at this hospital he was going to find out if Alice was actually that busy or if she was just lying.

"Ah, yes we are finished here. You can head out of this room when you're ready." She nodded her head before leaving a copy of the transcript on the counter before heading off to her next patient. She wasn't lying, since there were still many people left to attend to before the work day was over.

Seth lightly smiled before speaking to her " Well Alice, thanks for that.. I am sure we will meet again" the smile he kept was soft before he walked away to go speak to the people he knew at the hospital, after some discussion he found out when she would be finished and then set an alarm five or so minutes before then so he could go find her, and try to get to know the nurse a little better at least, that was his plan of which he hoped would work.

It took a few hours, but soon Alice was completely finished with all of her duties. She gave a heavy sigh before signing out for her shift and slinging her small bag over her shoulders. All she wanted to do for today was crash on the couch, watch a movie or two, and then sleep. It sounded like a pleasant evening to her...

He was nice and comfortable relaxing before he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. At first Seth forgot what it meant before springing from where he was resting his hand grabbing the phone and stopping the reminder, hmm he said by memory that she would be just about getting everything finished for the day near the east entrance quickly he set off in that direction now and at first could not find her but noticing Alice starting to sign out. " hey again..." it was all that came to mind before be started to speak again "sorry about earlier, I hope I did not make you feel to uneasy."

Alice was surprised when someone spoke to her on her way out. She didn't know that many people at the Hospital, so leaving was usually silent. Although it was a bit of a shocker when she saw that it was the man from before. "Ah, um... Hello." She smiled weakly, wondering what it was that he wanted of him. "No, don't worry about it, it's not that big of a deal."

Seth lightly smiled hearing Alice's response yet could not let that be just it "No no no... I want to make up for doing such a thing... Hmm actually how about I buy you dinner out somewhere fancy tonight to make things better.. I insist, I know this place near the beach.. it truly is beautiful.. if your interested" His eyes looked into hers, and although what he was mainly doing right now was making conversation he was hoping she would accept the offer.

Even if his intentions were to not be creepy, he still did so easily and it was rather bothersome. Still, he wasn't a bad looking guy and she was single... Alice decided to compromise before answering, "Well... I actually have plans tonight, but I'm free this Friday, if you'd like to meet me after work then." She wondered what she was doing, considering she didn't even know this man at all...

Seth managed a light soft smile even though to start with she was completly pushing him away, yet after hearing the next part that smile stayed easily "Friday it is then.. I will book reservations" He takes a small pause to think before then starting to speak again "Hmm well to make things easier, mind if I grab your mobile number, so that you can text me when your finished work.. or maybe we can talk a little before then.. up to you though"

Alice wasn't quite ready to give him her number quite just yet. Considering she had less than 10 minutes of actual interaction with this person so far. Still, she wanted to be humane about this, so she smiled softly and simply said, "My shift ends at 6 on Friday, you can just meet me here then if you'd like."

A small smile crossed Seth's face when he heard what she had to say, "Then it is sorted.." He sounded more friendly now, as earlier he probably came off a little creepy to begin with. "I will see you on Friday after 6, then... and I will make us a reservation at a restaurant today so that its guaranteed to be there..."

Back
Top Bottom