Mx Female Extreme Desires [M-Dom][NSFW]

KittKatt

D̸̡̓e̵̡̿v̴̟̆i̷̟̓a̵̭̋n̴͉̿t̵͎͗
Welcome to the Playground.
Hello there, visitors. I'm Xerxes. Usually I write submissive characters, but I am ultimately a switch, albeit a picky one. As such, you've come to my dominant request thread, where my particular dominant cravings come to roost. If you're interested in writing against a submissive character, you can find that request thread on my profile, or likely bumped at a close enough time to this one that it is above or below it in the list.

To reiterate, I'm incredibly picky about my dominant roles. That isn't to say I won't like your idea! Please, share it. But I do prefer darker themes and twisted stories, and do have to manage my burnout, so that I don't tire of the plot.

I am a biologically male writer who identifies as non-binary. My pronouns are they/them. Your pronouns can be whatever you like best, but I do prefer to write against AFAB characters, as I just... have no sexual interest in dicks. Please let me know your pronouns as well! I'm in my mid 20s, have been writing for at least 10 years, and am in a committed relationship with my fiancé/dominant. Yes, she knows I write here, consent is important.

Finally, this is a warning. Past this point in the thread you may encounter mentions of rape, sexual assault, abuse, verbal assault, and other disturbing content. Please exit gracefully now if that's not your thing. Additionally, please be aware: these are kinks. I'm not a terrible person, I know that an orgasm during rape doesn't mean she liked it. But is it hot in a story? Kinda yeah.

Links may be NSFW.

Kinks

Here's an F-list for my dominant characters, or consult the table below.

Favorites
Limit
  • Noncon
  • Dubcon
  • BDSM/Bondage
  • Degradation
  • Manipulation
  • Force
  • Rough
  • Biting
  • Bruises/marking
  • Ownership
  • Loaning out
  • Mind Break
  • Brutality
  • Face Fucking
  • Painful Sex
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm from Rape
  • "liking it" during Rape
  • Weapon Play
  • Flogging
  • Piercings
  • Worship
  • Monsters & Monstrous Anatomy
  • Oral
  • Anal
  • Vaginal
  • Saliva
  • Blood
  • Gagging
  • Forced Nudity
  • Forced Clotheswearing
  • Kissing
  • Sexual Frustration
  • Orgasm Control
  • Chastity
  • Religious Themes
  • Handjobs
  • Hairpulling
  • Harems
  • Mutilation
  • Torture
  • Body Modification
  • Gore
  • Rimming
  • Watersports
  • Feet
  • Living Insertions
  • Prolapse
  • Gore
  • Ass to Mouth
  • Scat​
  • Enemas​
  • Characters under 18​
  • Slice of Life​

Still here? Great!

Themes
As stated above, I'm not a slice-of-life writer, at least not for these stories. A lot of my dominant writings come down to power fantasies: I like to write fantasy generals or CEOs. Sue me. Fantasy, magic, scifi, those are my favorites.

Ideas
Below are some existing ideas! PM me if you're interested, or send me your own ideas. PLEASE send me your thoughts on the plots I have here, not just mention your interest.

Name: Remade to Order
Themes: transformation, scifi, cyberpunk, body modification
Potential Kinks: bimboficiation, hypnosis, brainwashing, mind-breaking, training, D/s, ownership, machines
Description: In the future, debt is crushing. Well, even more crushing. With no other way to escape their debts, people begin selling themselves away in order to pay the companies they owe. Soon, an industry builds up around finding buyers for these people, and custom orders become possible as capitalism takes over.

Five years later, ReBorn, Inc. specializes in taking woman with high debt and buying it up for them, nullifying it and customizing their bodies, minds, and even personalities for prospective buyers.

Who do they want you to be?
Optional: Open to suggestions!

Name:
First Time
Themes: realism, D/s, ownership, bondage, kink, public
Potential Kinks: public play, bondage, rough sex, Daddy Dom, sadism
Description: This one is pretty open and free-form. I'd like to explore a naive, younger girl who is brought to a kink event by a more experienced friend. This friend signs her up for a session with a sadist or Daddy Dom and she has her first experience, and gets hooked. For a more dark route, she could win a raffle or something to spend a night with him, and so she feels more pressured to do so. Even more extreme, she goes along with him and he doesn't let her go...
Optional: Open to suggestions!

Name:
New World Order
Themes: vampires, blood, cyberpunk, rebellion, mind-break. Plot-intensive.
Potential Kinks: bloodplay, biting, heavy BDSM themes, aphrodisiacs, dub-con to con, manipulation, supernatural dominant.
Description:
A secret elite group of vampires running large corporations figured out how to block the harmful rays of the sun that burned them. This allowed them to step out of the shadows, overthrowing individual governments around the world, and establishing a New World Order, where humans became second-class citizens, good for labor, sex, blood, and paper-pushing roles. Ten years since the overthow, most humans have accepted the new way of life, many giving in to the aphrodisiac venom in vampire bites. A few, however, continue to rebel. I imagine your character to be one of them, or perhaps just someone who knows the Rebellion and is close to it. She works as a bartender at a nightclub frequented by vampires and NWO officers, and so picks up intel she passes to the Rebellion. My character, however, is a new face one night, a high-tier officer: the one assigned to crush the Rebellion. But of course, he takes a fancy to your character...
Optional: Open to suggestions.

Name:
Beg.
Themes: serial killer, extreme, gore, torture, non-con/rape.
Potential Kinks: Non-con, orgasm control/denial, overstimulation, blood, snuff.
Description: A serial-style roleplay about a serial killer. His theme is wanting his victims to beg to die, and he intends to achieve that through all kinds of extreme manners. Orgasm denial until they beg to die so they be allowed to cum one last time? Or maybe made to orgasm until it hurts and they would give their life to make it stop. Or perhaps a more classic application of pain...
Optional:

Name:
Just a Fantasy
Themes: CNC, roleplay, bondage, serial-style
Potential Kinks: BDSM, bondage, abduction play, roughness
Description: MC provides a unique service - catering to all those twisted fantasies and offering the thrill and excitement of something dark and twisted in a safe, indulgent manner. Always wanted to be snatched up and raped in the back of a van? Done. Abducted and turned into a good little sex slave? Done. Have your home broken into and your body broken down? Excellent. Stalked and hunted by a dangerous predator? Delicious.
Optional:

Last edited:
Bump, but really only looking for cult themes

Bump, complete rework to a specific idea

Back
Top Bottom