Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Pick a plot and have fun!

CocktailSwallower

Planetoid
Hey there. I decided to write my own thread and post my plot ideas for anyone to see if they like anything. I am open to playing here and also have Discord available so if you find anything interesting don't be shy about it and just message me where you feel more comfortable. I write on average 2-3 paragraphs per response and try to be as detailed and literate as I can be, depending on the dynamic of the story. I also don't mind when if you can't respond for several days. Just be sure to message me if you don't like something and you want to stop writing.

As far as kinks go I am almost limitless and I'm open to a lot of things, starting from vanilla and slice of life things and going into darker and more brutal themes.

My discord: cocktailswallower

Meeting someone new:
This is mostly a slice of life story. We met somewhere, online or not, and decided to go out and get to know each other. It wouldn't be a smut driven story. I see this as a progressive story where we go out and our characters get to know each other. Their relationship is developing as they spend more and more time together. Of course smut is also part of it but when and what would happen depends on our characters, on their chemistry and dynamic of their relationship.

Dating life:
Similar to the one above but with multiple partners and less serious relationships. This would involve a lot more smut and me being a lot easier to get. Hookups after dates or during dates. Dating multiple guys at the same time (not on the same day of course). Maybe some one night stands and Tinder hookups. Having a little commitment free fun with friends and friends of friends. Casual sex in between dates and friendly chatter.

Hitchhiking:
I am traveling on my own, a lonely girl that set out to see the world. But without much cash there's only one payment method I have available - my body. So whatever it is I need, a shelter for a night, food, shopping or a lift I make sure to pay with sexual favors. I don't mind where it happens and with who as long as it helps me get closer to my goal.

Party girl:
One drink too much, one touch too far and a college house party quickly turns wild with me in the center of attention. The next day the whole campus is going to share photos and videos of me dancing topless on the table, blowing someone in the kitchen or getting spitroasted by the frat guys upstairs.

A woman that loves sailing:
I love sailing. The sun, the swaying boat and big sails. I love it. I love taking sunbaths on the deck in my skimpy swimming suit, drinking cold beers or cocktails, jumping into a deep water for a swim. It's a perfect life for me. And I am willing to do ANYTHING for a ride. Even if it means being only girl on a yacht with several guys, cooking for them, cleaning for them, wearing whatever they want me to wear, getting railed under the deck with whole lot of yachts surrounding us, taking a cumshower instead of sunscreen or taking rounds on my knees in the cockpit when there's no yacht around.

Deal with son's bully:
My son was bullied all the time. I tried different things: threatening them, talking to their parents, talking to the teachers. Nothing helped, in fact it was even worse because they bullied him for whatever thing I did to stop them. He was coming back home depressed and beat up every day. I decided that is enough and that I have to stop this no matter the cost. I approached his biggest bully and struck a deal. My son is safe as long as I will be his bitch and do whatever he orders me to do.

Aunt that you've never met:
You know your mother has a sister but you've never met her. You only knew they had a fight a long time ago and she left when you were young. Now you're a lot older and by a chance you bump into each other and start talking. She looks just like your mother, just in a better shape. Quickly you both start flirting and developing wrong feelings.

The future of beauty:
In near future the technology has been advancing as fast as it is advancing right now. New discoveries shape the world but as usual - they are used by rich people instead of helping the poor ones. So when nanobots that can alter human bodies were discovered it didn't took much time for beauty business to add them to their offer. Now changing hair color, eye color, shape of lips, size of breasts or even level of arousal - among other things - is just a click away in smartphone app. And every young girl from rich house is doing this just to accommodate their crush's, date's or partner's taste.

Brother's girlfriend:
I am your brothers girlfriend (could be younger or older brother). I am fun and kind and what you know that my brother doesn't know - I am also a nymphomaniac. And you take advantage of that. Whenever your brother can't catch us one of my holes is stuffed by you. And he's so happy that we both get along so well!

Family duties:
Mom passed away when I was growing up and since than I was groomed by my family and taught that my role in this house is to do all the chores and service all the men that live here. Late night visits, taking care of morning wood, releasing their pent up frustration or just having an urge to have some fun? My job is to be there for my dad and my brothers. Or else...

Hacked life:
I was living a pretty regular life. That's until someone hacked all of my accounts. Social media, banking, phone, work and private emails - everything. Someone somehow got an access to everything, including my money, my messages, my photos (including some nudes) and is now blackmailing me to do whatever he wants me to do. Will he corrupt me? Will he ruin my life? Does he has a purpose or is it only for his amusement? I don't know...

Drunken abduction:
You have been stalking me for a long time now. You know who I am, what I do, how I dress up. You know everything about my life. So it's easy for you to know where I'll be on Friday night. When I stumble out of the club at night and drunkenly wave for a taxi you make sure to pick me up, pretending you are a taxi driver. Without realizing my mistake I quickly fall asleep in the backseat of your car.

Warning for my parents:
My parents took a loan from gangsters. Bigger loan that they could payback. They have been warned several times already but didn't pay them back even half of their debt. So it was only a matter of time before the mob would give them another warning, but a different one this time. While they were gone a bunch of thugs breaks into their home but not to steal anything. Instead they take me, violate me and rough me up as a message to my parents that if they don't pay back, this is how life of their only daughter is going to look like from now on.

Night shifts at the club:
I am a waitress. But not just a waitress at the restaurant or a diner. I work night shifts at the club. Of course I am just that, a waitress, but since I am working at the club my uniform is rather skimpy. That's humiliating and objectifying but it does attract customers and drunk customers mean big tips for a poor girl like me. And besides that, late at night a girl like me can me a witness to many bad things and dirty offers.

Groomed Hotwife:
It was a love at first sight. I fell for him the day we met. I couldn't take my eyes and hands off of him. We were not only friends and lovers but soulmates. We got married quickly and he was spoiling me with gifts and trips. I didn't have to work. I couldn't believe the luck I had meeting him. At least I thought so until now. During our happy time together I didn't notice those small things he wanted, those delicate requests. How he wanted my hair done, how he wanted me to dye it, to get a tattoo, how he liked me dressed. I didn't even notice what he was doing when he paid for my make-ups, my lip fillers and breast enhancements. Now I am sitting, wearing a slutty outfit he tossed into my lap 15 minutes ago and waiting for his friends to arrive.

Blackmailed by the teacher:
What will a naive and proper high school girl do when she's getting blackmailed by her teacher? Turns out a lot. He's fat? He's hairy and sweaty? He's mean and abusive? Doesn't change how scared I am to say no to him. Just changes how degraded I feel by doing his wishes. I'm a virgin? Probably not for long...

Desperate for love:
It was almost a love at first sight. When I met you my heart wanted to jump out of my chest and my knees went weak. To my misery it was one sided affection. But it was no wonder, who would really be interested in a naive, ugly bookworm? But we don't choose our feelings and I can't stop loving you. I will do anything for you. No matter how you treat me and what you do to me. I do't care if you abuse me, use me as a last resort cum dumpster or just call me so I will bring you some beer. I don't care as long as I get to spend a minute or even a second with you. One look, one word and my knees get weak again and my heart pounds like the first time I met you.

Going undercover:
When I heard the words "We've got an assignment for you" I jumped out of my chair and ran across the hall to the brefing room faster than I even ran in my whole life. I was fresh out of university, finished my combat and military training and eager to serve my country the best I can. And the fact that my first assignment would be to go undercover in a cartel owned club didn't change my mind. I was born to serve my country and save innocent people. Any way I can.

I think the main kinks of each story are self-explanatory but I'll gladly discuss any of them and any other ideas you might have for a plot!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom