Mx Female Wild west cravings

Redwood

Banned
Banished
Things are getting late here, so I'll come back to make this a little more interesting at a later date, but essentially, what I'm looking for is someone who's interested in a long term, story centric roleplay set in the wild west. If you're craving anything of the sort, hit me up. I have some ideas myself, but am still fairly open to hearing out input and ideas you might have yourself. The direction I'm thinking of would be something along the lines of MC helping YC to run away from an unfortunate situation that she has caused and would potentially lead to her receiving a bounty from whoever she has "wronged."

MC would take on sort of a parental or guide role for her new life on the road, with the potential to become an eventual love interest. Though I'm open to have them stay more teacher/student, dad/daughter based while introducing other guys for YC to take an interest in wherever it is that they're going.

portrait-de-charles-bronson-lors-de-vacances-en-france-en-1969.jpg
square-1502226854-josh-brolin-sam-shepard.jpg
MV5BODZhZmFiYzAtODhlNS00MWMyLTk0MDYtNjdkN2RjZGRhZTA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

vlohar0q63v91.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom