Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Eros Goetica, Book 1: The Queens of Hell

kinkdemon

Meteorite
Ok, so, those who read my intro (or even just read my name, or even the title of this post) know I'm a huge demon fan. Which means we all know what this thread is about to get into. But before we get into my demon lore, let's get into the real-life ME lore!

First off, here's my intro, which should include a brief overview of my (kinda boring) history with roleplay. I forgot to introduce myself with my name, which is Ella (real smooth, I know), but I remembered to talk about my rp history because I guess I have priorities. Though I've technically been roleplaying since 2012, it was kind of an off-and-on thing, so I'm not the most experienced. I would say I got about 4-6 years out of the 10 years that I've actually been doing it 😅

As an actual roleplayer, I tend to prefer gothy/edgy/satanic/occult stories. Demons are my go-to, obviously, and I'm honestly not sure why. But in any case, from my experience I can be a bit sporadic with my posts. I'm gonna try to treat this like D&D, so I'll get at least one post every week or so. I might do more depending on how busy I am vs. how much creative juice I've got. As for post length, I have NO idea how long I'm gonna be writing 😅 I guess all I can say is I'll try to match your post length.

Ok, so I think that's everything that I need to cover, but if there's anything I left out let me know! Now that that's done, let's talk about the actual roleplay ideas I have. Having always been a demon fan (and at least trying to be a demonologist for a year), I've read a lot about demons without actually getting into, like, legit occult stuff and whatnot. I.E. I read a lot of wikipedia articles on demons and shit. Anyways, here's the basic concept: I took some historical/cultural classifications of demons (mostly western because I have the most experience with that), made them sexy, and now I want to roleplay with/as them. I don't really have pre-written stories or concepts, just a list of characters that I want to play and some lore. The stories will come in a later installment.

Anyway, the first post that fits this concept is based on the Lanterne of Light classifications, which centers on the 7 deadly sins.

These demons aren't so much TYPES as they are individual characters, the powerful rulers of the damned who embody the greatest evils known to humanity. The greatest of these evils is embodied in the vain Lucera, queen of hell.

LUCERA: EMPRESS OF PRIDE

87f01188f2d45b8b870c4ebaacaa481d.jpg
Lucera.jpg
"Don't worry, dears. I would be shocked into silence by the queen of Hell, too. A simple scream will suffice."

Lucera is beautiful and she knows it. Cast into darkness by her hubris, Lucera began her life as a human. The first human. Surrounded by creatures who did not share her intelligence, Lucera believed that she could rival the gods. Though her creator, Sapius, the god of Wisdom commanded her to give birth to Adam, she instead focused on developing the dark rituals and infernal magics that we associate with demons today. Her rites warped spirits and forced them into servitude-- for none were as wise as her. The gods sent the ravages of nature to kill her, and so she built the first house and fashioned the first clothes out of animal hides to protect herself. The gods then sent angels, and she nearly died. But she knew one extreme rite, something truly cruel and monstrous that warped her and made her what she is today-- the winged, red-skinned, magic staff-wielding monstrosity who lives in a castle of mirrors at the center of hell.

Even in a state that many humans may consider degenerated, she dazzles all who have the fortune of gazing upon her. She wears this beauty with pride, carries herself with a high head and surrounds herself with an infernal light. When she speaks, her voice is loud and authoritative. She is the first to acknowledge her successes and the last to admit defeat. Gods help you if you get into an argument with her.

BEATRICE AND LESU: WARMONGERS OF ENVY

sample_60080f3ef267edf2361ad4d5f5d21253.jpg
"I heard you commending my bitch sister for her 'honor,' general. Allow me to reward your sportsmanship with a thousand spikes shoved under your skin for a thousand years."

The first humans to join Lucera in her damnation, Beatrice and Lesu are twins with an eternal burning hatred for one another. It began when they were children-- their parents one day brought them to a market where they each bought one of the girls a gift. Beatrice received a horse, and Lesu received a hunting dog. Each of them grew to believe that the other's present meant that their parents loved her sister more, and resentment became burning hatred. It drove them forward and sank them to the depths of cruelty and depravity that humankind had not seen since the fall of Lucera. Each controlled a warlike queendom in time and sent their armies after one another. The war threatened destroy the world, leaving nothing but flames and blood, and so the gods cast them down to hell with their armies where Lucera greeted them with open arms and haughty remarks.

Today, they each control a different kingdom in hell. They continue their war against each other, this time with soldiers who can't die and thus creative cruelty that knows no limit. Each of them loves Lucera dearly and believes the other to be a threat to her affections, so they fight constantly to prove themselves more worthy of their queen's love than the other.

SATANIA: WARDEN OF WRATH

Satania.jpg
"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. Imagine what kind of fury a woman's rage contains."

Satania is proud of her hellish prison. She locks her subjects in chains and ropes, gags them and taunts them for their misbehavior.

Born after the eternal war between Beatrice and Lesu began, she is a manifestation of one woman's desire to destroy those who wronged her. The sorceress who created her is a story for another time (and another request thread, maybe), but Satania herself razed entire cities to the ground in her quest for her mistress's revenge, but when the destruction was over and the sorceress's enemies were gone, there was no satisfaction. She needed more punishment, more revenge. And so she pursued violence and death to no end. Until at last, the gods cast her into hell. It is at this point that hell became a place of punishment; Lucera gave her a domain where she could satisfy her desire for revenge endlessly.

Today, Satania's domain is a winding dungeon, filled with prison cells and chains that hang from the wall. Her rules are strict, her punishments cruel. She revels in the suffering she inflicts on wrongdoers, who themselves revel in her cruelty.

ABIGAIL: NIGHTMAID OF SLOTH

Abigail.jpg
"Shh . . . that's right, just sleeeeep. Close your eyes and rest, love. Your fears can wait. There's dreams to be had."

Created by the goddess of dreams to be her personal attendant, Abigail quickly learned the arts of oneiromancy. Dissatisfied with her position, she quickly started usurping her creator, sending her mother-goddess into a deep sleep and preying on the minds of mortals. She granted their wildest wishes through the art of dream-manipulation, sending them to their own headspaces where their happiest happily-ever-afters could be while all the unkindnesses of the real world were simply myths, concerns for the waking life. Like the other demons, the gods considered her a threat as a result and cast her into hell.

Today, Abigail is the personal nightmaid for Lucera, moving about her mirror-palace and tending to all the sleeping quarters. She keeps the beds neat and tidy. She sings enchanting lullabies to the Empress's guests. And she often goes into the dreams of those around her to play.

MAMOS: KEEPER OF GREED

Mamos.jpg
"You only need three things in this world: gold, girls, and goodies."

Mamos was once a human treasurer, the keeper of her kingdom's vast wealth. She spent her days surrounded by pleasure and material excitement. However, she could never keep it for herself. At least, not until she murdered the king who lorded over her and took the gold for herself. It was so easy, just a simple push into a pond of pointy rocks and icy water and it was all hers for the taking. So she began a conquest of the world, plundering everything from gold to fruits to livestock, filling her coffers until they burst and not stopping even then. The world teetered on the brink of economic collapse, and so the gods banished her from the mortal plane to dwell in hell with the others.

Today, Mamos reigns over a hellish kleptocracy where the mighty take what they wish from the weak-- sometimes even stealing the weaklings themselves. Very few come to her fiefdom to live normal lives. Many seek her out with the hope of being stolen away, even.

BELLA: CHEF OF GLUTTONY

sample_81d78318e1227b5d44048c697d2b2c54.jpg

Bella.jpg
"Go on. Just one bite. I promise you, you won't be the same afterwards."

Bella lived a sad life. Born a princess in the human world, she was given everything on a silver platter since childhood. However, something was always missing. She ate all that she could and it never seemed to satisfy her. She carelessly offered her hand to any suitor that would come to her, and even offered her heart to princesses and maids around her kingdom. It was never enough. Her reckless, ceaseless consumption fueled an unending quest for satisfaction that leveled forests and emptied farmlands. It brought the world to the brink once more, and once more to save reality from her ravenous march, the gods cast Bella out and doomed her to a life in hell.

Today, Bella travels hell with a cursed cake, offering bites to those around her. Just one bite. That's all it takes to spread her emptiness. She couldn't assuage it as a human, so she has opted instead to destroy her loneliness and drag others down to her pit of dissatisfaction and incompleteness.

ASAMEIA: WHORE OF LUST

858ff0eeb0dd66bdb5079465ec241cf0.jpeg
"Oh, you WILL pay. Just not with money."

In her human days, Asameia was an unabashed pervert. She strutted about the streets, declaring almost everyone she met to be the most beautiful person alive. She flattered nobles and peasants alike, and in time she had bedded almost every adult in the world. Of course, in a reality where lust and love are so closely entwined, many a ruler and peasant saw her brief tristes with them as undying love, or even an oath of fealty and a path to great status. So wars began and fights broke out when her many lovers realized that others had laid their gaze on her naked form, let alone spent a night with her.

In an act of unforgivable and unwarranted cruelty, the gods declared her a threat to the natural order and cast her into hell where she now travels the fiery landscape, seeking out whatever pleasure she can. But her lust isn't quite as careless as it once was. The gods saw her pleasure-seeking as a threat, and so today she has made her pleasure just that. She will happily fuck anyone who will have her, but every time she does a piece of their soul leaves them, fueling her and making her more and more powerful.

STORIES
So, what stories am I interested in playing with this evil women?

Here are a few ideas, complete with flavor text because I'm having too much fun 🙃

Human Hubris
Human Hubris.jpg
You watch as the demon steps out of the purple smoke you have conjured. Her eyes flash as she grins at you, wings stretching out. You know it's all for show, of course-- the circle of candles between you will keep her trapped. That is, it should. But then she stretches her wings to the limit and giggles as the tips pass over the candles as if the circle was simply wax and fire.

This is a tale of human pride and the limits of magic. Occultists can summon demons, yes, but there are reasons that the adage is "you must never call up that which you cannot put back down" and not "you cannot call up that which you cannot put back down." Magicians are a proud lot who ignore their own limits freely and without thought. So it is that your character feels so motivated to call up one of the queens of hell to sic on one of her enemies- another magician, perhaps? Or maybe a mortal warden? Or, for a true fool, another one of the eight queens? None of that matters. What does matter is the result- the witch has summoned a Satanic Queen and only now discovers that her efforts at protecting herself from the power she has invoked are utterly useless.

I guess this idea has some risk of getting into dub/non-con territory, so just make sure both you and I are comfortable with what's going on (I'm a bit squeamish about that kinda stuff, so please check in if it looks like it's going there), but I don't mind going there yet. Only with very clear ooc consent, obviously.

The Enthusiastic Prisoner
Enthusiastic Prisoner.jpg
"Are you . . . smiling? How dare you smile in my prison! You don't deserve smiles! I should just leave you like that if you love it so much!'

Satania's kingdom is sought out for its cruel and unusual punishments. Demons come from all over hell just to piss her off and get locked in the stockades or stripped down and tied up. She's all too happy to provide these cruelties, of course, but always on one condition- it shall only ever be administered as retribution for insubordination. And so the denizens of her portions of hell must act out of line to receive what they want.

Many like to feign suffering. It seems to delight Satania. However, when one prisoner enthusiastically breaks rules left and right and takes her punishments with more than excitement, something awakens in the wrathful warden. Is it some greater depth of cruelty and depravity? Or is it . . . something else . . . something like what Beatrice and Lesu pursue from Lucera? It's hard to say.

Begetting

Decadence Begets.png
"You brought me a rose? How quaint. But I have a thousand roses from a thousand girls, each one prettier than the last."

"Decadence begets decadence," or so the saying goes, and so when one denizen of hell wishes to steal the affections of Mamos, she must bring hoard upon hoard of brilliantly glittering treasure! It is a demonic fairytale as our heroine travels through the burning lands of hell, seeking the greatest token that she can bring with her to earn the demon-queen's love.

Of course, Mamos loves material treasures-- which goes beyond just gold and jewels. Our protagonist can earn her lust, and may even seek it out to fill the emptiness where she wishes the queen's love would be, but in the end this is really a story about a lowly demon-peasant seeking material pleasures to win her beloved over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom