Fx Male Boudicca's List of Subby Debauchery (fxM)

Boudicca

Planetoid
🏡️ Hello dear reader, and welcome to my ill-titled Request Thread 🏡️

Before we begin there are some ground rules that must be laid as foundation.

The primary and most important is that, as a very straight and very subby woman both irl and ic, I will only be seeking roleplay with men who are interested in being dominant. I can also be quite extreme in how subby I can be. Here is my f-list thingie! [F-list - Warning] Secondly, I am almost always underwhelmed by modern-day settings with no fantasy elements, so unless if some heavy convincing is involve I will almost certainly not like them too much.

Within any of the settings and fandoms I mention, I am not averse to either one of us running the larger world in a sense, in fact that's what I end up doing automatically in most of the roleplays I take part in, so the long-term scope of what we're trying to accomplish together is something we can fully discuss!

WITH THAT SAID, WELCOME TO BOUDICCA'S LIST OF (Subby) DEBAUCHERY

πŸ’™About MeπŸ’™

I usually prefer writing and receiving responses that are at least half a paragraph long. I generally write anywhere from 3-4 medium paragraphs per response, though the length really is dependent on the setting, situation, and my partner.

If I am online and we're roleplaying, I will generally take about half an hour to respond.

I usually RP in PM's, but I'm open to both PM's and Threads!

My favorite kind of smut is the smut that comes as a by-product of interesting circumstances that we can set up around our characters and the larger world. My average Smut / Plot ratio I'd say is 3/7.

🧌F A V E F A N D O M S 🧌

I'm familiar with most these, can easily create RP ideas within them.

Please keep in mind the ideas provided are supposed to be broad frameworks and ideally I'd like for us to build around them a little! I'll update them and add more as time passes~

World of Warcraft
My General Knowhow = 9.5/10

Alliance General f x Horde Grunt M
-Fairly straightforward concept, my character would likely be one of the Thalassian Elves. She would be headstrong, stubborn, but disciplined and humble when she needs to be. Definitely not accustomed to defeat. If women like that are your fancy, maybe you'll find this interesting!

Undead Dreadmaster f x Gilnean Liberator M

Warsong Blademaster f x Night Elf Sentinel M

-The roles could easily be switched on this one though I think I'd prefer it a bit more this way.

Young Bronzebeard Protege f x Older Dark Iron Competitor M

The Elder Scrolls
My General Knowhow = 9/10

Thalmor High Elf f x Almost Anything M
-I am a bigtime High Elf supremacist in the Elder Scrolls Universe. So a lot of roleplays that has that in mind I'd probably be happy with :)
-Thalmor Invader f x Redguard Commander M
-Thalmor Diplomat / Spy f x Suspicous Argonian M
-Thalmor Inquisitor f x Nord Stormcloak Sympathizer M
etc etc etc.

Khajiit Slave f x Dunmer Noble M

Dunmer Noble f x Argonian Invader M

Breton Knight f x High Elf Traveler M

Fallout
My general knowhow 8/10

Raider Leader f x Enclave Soldier M

Legion Agent f x Legion Centurion M

--------------------------IIπŸ”·
Note : Since I know a decent bit about the above three Universes and also like doing worldbuilding, I'd be very open to making alternate reality scenarios within them to spice things up more!
--------------------------IIπŸ”·

Dragon Age
My general knowhow 7.5/10

Outspoken Tal-Vashoth f x Qunari Private Assassin M

The Walking Dead
My general knowhow 7.5/10

Starcraft
My general knowhow 6.5/10

Protoss Settler f x Human Marine M

Dominion Soldier f x Rebel Spectre M

Star Wars
My general knowhow 6/10

Benevolent Sith Lord f x Slave M

Benevolent Sith Lord f x Malicious Sith Lord M
-These ideas relate to a concept of a Sith Lord Gal I had, who despite not having the same background as a Slave herself, has been influenced by an obscure and hidden Old Republic-era Twi'lek Slave who turned into a Darth of the Empire. The Twi'lek went around various star systems liberating other slaves and encouraging them to teach one another lessons of the Sith, and to become Sith themselves. A borderline heretical pattern of behaviour. She then leveraged her power and the absence of the Emperor exerting any authority during that time to avoid punishment in her life, though after her death her memory was by-and-large silenced by her peers. Among records of her that had survived, some of whom have made it to the aforementioned Sith Lord Gal, and they influence her line of thoughts and actions daily.

League of Legends
My general knowhow 6/10

Piltover Enforcer f x Zaun Petty Criminal M

Young Noxus Warrior f x Ionian Wise Man M

Dungeons and Dragons
My general knowhow 5/10 (Shar is cool)

Undertale
My general knowhow 3/10

My knowledge with DnD lore, as much as I like the general setting, is very, very limited.

πŸ‘‘Fave Historical SettingsπŸ‘‘

50~ BC Roman Republic
My General Knowhow = 6/10

Celtic Rebel Leader f x Roman Commander M
- :)

Gaul Noble Forced into Courtesanship f x Sleazy Roman Senator M

Roman Settler f x Gaulish Upstart M

Classical Greece

Priestess of Hera f x Spartan Raider M

Daughter of a Wealthy Aristocrat f x Persian Rebel M

Elizabethan England

Victorian England
My General Knowhow = 8/10

Renaissance Italy
My General Knowhow = 7/10

Ottoman Golden Age

New Kingdom Egypt

Female Governess f x Local Small-Time Merchant M

Prehistory?
My General Knowhow = 5/10

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈOriginal Universes From BoudiccaπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

#1 The Isles of Selermi [Click me!]
*Regular trade nodes are shown in white dashes, whereas trade routes that go outside of Selermi are shown in yellow.
*Though there are many, many other settlements outside of the ones on the map, these are the ones that are seen as relevant enough for the mapmakers of Selermi.

The Isles of Selermi refer to a largely undiscovered landmass in the south-westernmost portion of the known world with heavily middle-eastern inspired aesthetics. The Southernmost point of the Island Chains, though settled almost countless millennia ago and having bared the bulk of the population of the Isles ever since, have only recently gained a status of significance in comparison to the rest of the known world. Two Centuries ago, the discovery and the subsequent settlement of the ancient, and long-abandoned mountain-city of Dostibor shook the balance of wealth in the Isles, and soon after, the entire world. Through leveraging their seemingly infinite wealth, the clans which arose in Dostibor quickly rose to the status of becoming a superpower, alongside the Sajidi who controlled the lands immediately outside of the Mountain City, and henceforth all the trade routes between the Dostibori and their outside world. Though conflict had been essential for the ways of the people of Selermi and had continued to be as so, two centuries of this constant influx of wealth also turned them into the staunchest known trading peoples', with the affluence of the realms largely held among the wealthiest individuals of the wealthiest peoples'. Though the entirety of the Isles had become inevitably more cosmopolitan due to this shift in wealth and cultures', that element had never been more apparent until now, where the breakdown of order in many parts of the known world had many sailing to seek their futures in the endless fields of gold that were the Isles of Selermi. Be them traders, labourers, or self-inducted slaves, diving head-first into a world of unknowns.

Cultural Aesthetics and General Knowledge of the Richest Cultures in Selermi :
[From Wealthiest to the Most Destitute]

#1) The Sajidi [Picture Reference of a Man] [Picture Reference of a Woman] : Levantine Arabic Buildings and Outfits, laid out mostly in the Desert. Strictly Trading People. Whatever military they possess is almost entirely for the sake of trade or protecting trade. They are famously allowing of foreigners to partake in their culture and hold offices of great importance as a means to facilitate further business.

#2) The Dostibori [Picture Reference of a Man] [Picture Reference of a Woman] : Levantine Arabic Buildings and Outfits with a sharp increase in Golden / Babylonian / Mesopotamian and stone motifs. Based inside Desert Mountains. Cosmopolitan Trading People with high emphasis on wisdom unconventional to the greater landscape. They are infamously suspicious of foreigners and their chain of power can be traced through other Dostibori and through them alone.

#3) The Isumsadi [Picture Reference of a Man] [Picture Reference of a Woman] : Andalusian Arabic / Broadly Southeastern European Mix of Outfits. Those plus slight Western Influences on Buildings. Laid out mostly in Grasslands. Divided between Heavy Military and Heavy Trade. They are a culture who are fractured and long past their prime, and it tends to show itself on the general behaviors' of its peoples'.

#4) The Marshmen [Picture Reference of two Men, the Marshman and the Marshlander] : Orcish / Haitian Voodoo Mix of Outfits. Orcish / Human Pre-Historic Mix of Buildings. Based Mostly in Hostile Swamplands, though are expansionistic and have territories elsewhere. Are not necessarily militaristic, but are aggressive and ruthless. Their conquests and trade acquisitions both are driven by extreme wanderlust.

#5) The Marshlanders [Picture Reference of two Men, the Marshman and the Marshlander, Same as Above] : Mashriq Arabic mix of clothes with primitive motifs. Pre-Historic Human Buildings. Based entirely in the Hostile Swamplands. Are not a trading people whatsoever. They're elusive, and are rabidly isolationistic. Have no known permanent settlements, and often come into conflict with the Marshmen.

I also have write-ups about the Political Landscape that I can send over at any time if this setting interests you!!

#2 The Great and Sacred Seniya
"The Great and Sacred Seniya" is the official name of the state that harbors within it the Seniyans, an ancient people who had long abandoned their archaic label as an "Elf" following a cultural revolution that spanned the beginning of their immortal Empire. The Seniyans value devotion, co-operation, and dynasty. Though they largely acknowledge their worldview as imperfect, they nevertheless reflect their dedication to it in plenty through a sort of controlled individualism. The imperfections of general society can only be perfected through personal merit- though what that merit may entail often remains rigidly defined. Despite women dominating most of Seniyan society, the Seniyans are not exactly completely Matriarchal, save for the Empress herself and the mythos surrounding her. It's just the case that for about eight Seniyan women only two Seniyan men are born, which naturally gives its way to sexist behaviour. Yet despite this men largely enjoy equal rights and equal opportunities at least in the face of the law, and are at times even favored.

City of Vyensere
Though within the Great and Sacred Seniya there are multitude of places and settings that could be of interest, one in particular is an extremely distant frontier City by the name of Vyensere, months travel away from the Capital of the Empire and tucked away in an unexplored, densely forested region near the deep southern border. Twenty-six years ago, a portal was discovered near the then town of Vyensere which was discovered to be from a forbidden school of the Arcane that was causing a species long thought to have either been extinct or have never existed to travel into their realm. The Humans. The Portal was promptly sealed and the Humans delivered back through it, yet even after then Human Offsprings were discovered by some of the High Ranking Military Members near Vyensere. This resulted in the extremely controversial decision to raise them in Vyensere in their own communities separate from the rest of the Seniyans there not only to learn more about these derelict creatures, but also as a sort of respect for the life that they had possessed. Today, depending on a multitude of factors, the Humans in Vyensere enjoy conditions ranging from decent to downright awful, with there being a constant sense that they're inherently wrong simply for being who they are despite many Seniyans constantly stating just the opposite.

#3 Djedjenemhat [Click me!]
"Djedjenemhat" is another self-created setting accompanied with its own map and unique lore! The only known sentient species in this Universe are almost entirely nomadic, Ancient Egypt inspired cat-like people of various backgrounds called the Nu-Anhur. They are the ones who traverse through Djedjenemhat, the known world's scorching dunes. The setting is in the Empire of Fanei-Apsuru, which is the joining of the two nomadic tribes of Fanei and Apsuru. once belonging to different subspecies intertwined now in the present times. The Fanei-Apsuru conquered fertile portions of the desert in order to carve themselves a culturally powerful and enduring Empire that Djedjenemhat hadn't seen in thousands of years- only that was hundreds of years ago, and though the cultural and appearance differences between the two primary peoples' of the confederation eroded, their differences in identity remained just as firm, if not stronger. And now, surrounded with internal instability and external threats, the Empire stood to collapse, with many saying that if the Empire were to truly be eradicated, Djedjenemhat would once again be put back into the Dark Age it had always known before.

I would also be more than happy to brainstorm a unique universe together! And maybe apply eachothers different ideas into them as well? Lmk!~ :heart:

Last edited:
Craving something to do in a Fantasy Setting lately! Specifically around the Warcraft setting but open to others as well!! Anyhow,

BUMP!

πŸ””B U M P I N GπŸ”” after a long hiatus, will be seeking to have one RP partner at a time due to how life has been as of late! Maybe you will be the one? πŸ˜‰

Back
Top Bottom