Mx Female No Limits Dark Request

ScreamQueen

CumSlut
Hello. I've been rping for many years now, I've no limits and prefer to rp the darker side of things. I prefer third person and at least more then two paragraphs for a rp.

For this thread, I will rp as a dom male. I can be the evil villain, a monster of horror origins, to a disgusting fat old man. I will not rp as sub here.

If interested in a rp with zero limits and want to rp something out. Feel free to message me. I'm open to all that seeks the darker side of things.

Will not rp any Fandoms. Sorry.

Three plots I've in mind, will go over more details of it in PM. This will be short description.

1. Serial Mad Man -
MC is a madman that kidnaps women to experiment on them. He will break you then eventually kill you. All kinks are open for this one. Just expect to be broken and tortured both physical and mentally. For this, would be best to have Multiple Characters you are willing to play.

2. Stuck in a bad situation-
Either by bullies or a joke gone wrong. YC would be set up and get stuck in a bad situation. YC stuck in a wall in a bathroom with one end having YCs ass end and cunt out on one side and YCs mouth stuck to a glory hole. Stuck in a bathroom to a bar with a bunch of horny older men.

3. Doll Play -
YC or Characters would be cursed to become twelve inches. They'd be used by a nerd to not only be fucked and tortured but even ate and used as a dildo. Either YC can respawn and live through it or you can rp as multiple characters that MC will go through for fun.

Looking for mostly no limits. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom