Mx Any aggressive, possessive, obsessive switches

devilish

Moon
I've been dying to write a couple who are mutually obsessed with each other and a bit unhinged. On-again-off-again exes, fuck buddies, stalkers or best friends who just wanna be in the other's skin. I'm looking to develop the relationship of the characters with my partner, and come up with a reason for their intense "i hate everyone but you" energy and write about their chaotic love. Are they criminals who want to watch the world burn? Is one a bully who doesn't realize his victim is equally unhinged? Are they childhood best friends who have been so burned by society, their only point of safety is each other?

I want to write at length about how obsessed my character is with yours, from their body to their mind. My character wants to possess yours, gets insanely jealous, and will try to play mind games with yours if he has to. I just want it to be mutual- I want to hear about the extreme, toxic lengths your character goes to to keep MC's attention. Whether each character is aware of the other's affection and basking in it, or are harboring feelings in private, I think it'll be fun to play. Added bonus to any plot would be some reason why the characters can't be together, whether it's their own hot-headedness causing fights or an outside force.

if you're interested, please pitch me any ideas or characters you have! I'm interested in playing as or against any gender, trans included!

Only interested in playing with switches or top leaning characters. I'm bottom leaning myself but have had this toppy craving for awhile now. Still, am not interested in bottom leaning partners.

Kinks I like/want to include:
fingers in mouth
exhibitionism
blackmail
pregnancy
fighting for dominance/ topxtop
rough sex
noncon (the kind where the victim ends up begging for more)
biting/choking/slapping/abuse
humiliation
photography/videotaping
dirty talk
corruption
watersports
incest
more F-list - Warning

Settings i like:
dystopian, like post-apoc or mad max
modern, school, criminals,

stuff i dont really like: