Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Whimsical Worlds on a Whim

Wizz

Dust
Hello, welcome to my humble request thread. Make yourself at home I have many things to share. Fresh cookies? How about some tea, it's Earl Grey.
While you are here I might as well introduce myself. I am in central time zone. In canada, work full time 30 year old passionate writer. Though I am new to erotica and such so please forgive my cringe worthy vanilla ideas on that. Lets see. I can reply 2 to 3 times a week depending on how busy work is but I always aim for two from sunday to sunday. I also always try to supply 1k to 1.5k words for my partners because why wouldn't I? Anyway, it is rare I crack out more than 1.5 but I can do it. But this also plays into the 2 to 3 replies as it takes time for me to work on these. That being said I love build up and adventure more than anything. Want a tentacle monster, you got it. Tell me why we are messing with a tentacle monster and let's go off the beaten path into the unknown.

Aside from all that, I am a writer so I do always have me a thicc plot. I don't have one ready right now but my next update will bring in the first 1 or 2 depending on how much I get done over the weekend. Now, for some stuff that I am into.

Fantasy
Do you love dragons, knights, epic battles, chivalry, kings, queens, magic and everything else in between. Perhaps a Victorian or Modern Era is more your taste. I love it all, I try to be an adaptable writer because I often have thoughts or ideas within this style of writing more so than any other I think. This is such a wide umbrella that even science has found its way into fantasy. Perhaps a love story in medieval times where a knight is tasked with saving a princess even a kingdom! Or rather you a nitty gritty modern fantasy with darker elements sprinkled on top. A combination of the two? No matter, the specifics I am always willing to share ideas.

Sci-fi
Space travel, time travel, all manner of punk genres. Sci-fi is a cool conceptual place where I like to hang out, one of the more realistic genres this one is totally my favorite I mean who doesn't want to explore the universe or figure out how the universe started? Are there multiple universes? Sci-fi holds something special in my heart as one of the first real genres I ever published a story in. Who knows you might even encounter that character here.

Realism/Slice of life/Day to Day
Okay Okay... So you don't have to have dragons and aliens to have fun writing. The regular world has plenty of things to do in it that are fun, so who cares if its a menial task. It can still be fun when we add a little fiction to the situation. This one is pretty self explanatory. Real world situations and goals, derailed by our imaginations and the obstacles we make our characters overcome.

So there you have it a request thread with some things.
I've also seen this thing called kinks. I am asexual so it's really hard for me to pin a specific turn on for me.
But I do not do senseless vore.
I am not interested in just having a one night stand.
No bathroom stuff.

If you have something you want to talk about feel free to send me a message. Let's chat.
Bye for now,
Wizz

Back
Top Bottom