Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Bunny wants to play 2.0 (seeking plot and smut - non-fandom thread)

Bunny Cake

sweet treat
I'd love to build something smutty and fun, with the right partner. Please read through to the end of the thread before PMing me!

I'm willing to provide writing samples if asked and definitely am looking to discuss these plots at length so we're both happy before we jump in.

Should I Call You Daddy?
What can I say? I'm definitely a sucker for daddy doms and the way they can corrupt sweet young women. I don't have a solid plot for this one in mind, but I would like to try something out as I would very much like to conceptualize a sugar daddy/baby plot with the right partner.
Themes: age gaps, corruption, DDlg, slice of life, opulent lifestyles.

Stranger in a Strange Land
I would love to talk about setting something up that plays on MC's unfamiliarity with new surroundings. It could be a transfer/exchange student getting used to a new school, a recently hired intern learning the ropes at a new company in a new country, or any variety of immigrant situations. Of course, I would love some darker twists to come along with this.
Themes: age gaps, non-con, blackmail, corruption, slice of life.

**note**
I typically play in modern slice of life type settings, but I am open to fantasy and sci-fi worlds. Post-apocalypse shit will always have a special place in my heart, though I prefer to concentrate on our characters rather than the world itself.
I wish I could come up with some pairings, but people tend to fixate on those when I include them and seem to not want to add any twists or originality of their own. I’m not looking for a cold call PM, where you just throw me a link to your thread and ask me to pick something from it, but I’d love to hear what twists you have to offer on the themes I mentioned. I want to plot! I want to vibe! I promise I’m more ‘literate’ than this thread makes me seem!

The Finer Points
This is my f-list, click at your own risk if you're in a place where browsing an f-list might be frowned upon.

The hard no's: spitting, any bathroom play, overt gore, snuff, beastiality, bimbofication, pregnancy (though risk of is definitely okay. Basically I'm not looking to play a pregnant character.)

The big yeses: spanking/impact play, sex toys (everything from vibrators to butt plugs to whips, chains, and collars), oral, begging, dirty talk, dub-con, contrasts in character, face claims, YC older, YC dominant, training, internal cumshots/creampies

Even Finer Points
I am looking for something smut heavy, and I tend to write about 300-700ish words for replies. More if needed. Intros may be longer! Writing examples available on request.
I am looking to play solely through pm on blue moon in third person. I will respond as often as I am capable of, and wait patiently for replies. I am extremely patient when waiting for replies and am very understanding about life coming first. This is a hobby!!! Let's have fun!!!!!! I am currently dealing with some mental health concerns, so I will do my best to keep you updated if I need some time away. Also please note: I'm looking to write smutty good fun, not cyber. I'm not opposed to OOC chatter but please know where to draw the line.
To be clear, like perfectly crystal so: please do not get sexual with me OOC. I will not appreciate this and I will not reciprocate.

Okay, Ready To PM Me?
Cool, please tell me in your initial PM a thought about the kind of character you'd like to play, and give me a link to your f-list or detail for me your hard no's and big yeses. If I feel like you really haven't read my thread, I won't answer. Sorry, it just saves my anxiety disorder a lot of flack.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom