Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Staying after

Lily was almost always staying after school, not for punishment but for work. She was on the school paper as well as a few clubs and sports, the poster girl for the school in every way. Today happened to be one of the days that she was in the computer room working on the school paper, a bug had wiped eveything out and the whole thing had to be reorgonized.

Lily sat there her large brown eyes fixed on the screen, her soft full lips mouthed the words she read. A few pressed keys and she was done and eveything was saved. With a soft yawn she stood and smoothed her uniforms skirt out and took her long wavy brown hair out of its pony tail and started to walk down the hall. On the way she stopped by the detention room to speak with the teacher before he let the stuents out to let him know she was done and givehimthe key to the computer room.

Ryan was chilling like a villain within that horrible detention room once again. Growing custom to this particular place, he usually drown himself in slumber to pass the time. Some would identify him as a rebel, while others would see him as the black sheep in the School. Visualizing each of the women who he deem attractive, Ryan was imagining them out of those uniforms and on a teacher desk naked. Drooling in his sleep, Lily was one babe in particular he was dreaming about.

Ryan was everyone would deem the outcast of the school system. Black spiky hair, tone body, tongue piercing, and red contacts. He was a real mess but this didn't bother him one bit. Beginning to snore, this would be a hilarious situation with his sound heard throughout the room. He would likely be awaken by these morons or shake in a few minutes.​

Naturally Lily was not one to be found in this room very offten, once she had got detention becasueshe had been trying to break up a fight and while pulling one of her friend her hand slipped and she had slapped the other girl who then attacked Lily andthe whole thing became a huge mess. That was the only time she was in this room for a reason other than tospeak wit the teacher.

"Thank you for the key Sir.I locked the room and made sure veerything was off when I left." She told the teacher who was standing by the door ready to leave. The bell rang and the man was out the door followed by most of the students. Lily was on ehr way out as well when she noticed that Ryan was sleeping.

She walked over to his desk feeling a bit torn. he had never been mean to her but she still was not all thatimpressed with what everyone said about him. But she could not let him sleep through his ride home, unless he walked but even then. "Ryan? The bell rang." Lily said softly while she gave his shoulder a small shake.

Rising from his slumber, he reacted towards finding out who made him conscious again. Ironically, it was Lily. Considering the dirty thoughts in his little dream, this was quite embarrassing in a sense. Telling him that it was time to leave school, he became somewhat thankful that she saved him from a long walk home. Surprisingly, his intimidating stature had no effect on the woman which shocked him to a degree. Lecherous by his own rights, Ryan attempted to be civil as he stood there face to face with the lovely Lily.

â??I guess I owe you for saving my ass this time around. Regardless thanks and I will see you tomorrow perhaps. Until then, good bye Lily."​

Lily smiled, "Oh, do not worry about it. I am just surprized that no one woke you up." She said with a small laugh. She turned walking over to the door, "I will see you tomorrow." she waved over her shoulder then left the room. She walked down the hall quickly, she had her own rie to catch. Her friend who was staying after to make up aessay was supposed to give her a ride home today.

Outside Lily stood lookingaround. She had a worried look on her face. She bit her lip and turned lookingback down the other way. She did not see her friend's car anywhere. She looked at her wtach then back to all the cars. "Where is she?' She aked herself.

Back
Top Bottom