Mx Any Plot driven fantasy game

Hi there, hate to rewrite this all again so Here is a link to my fantasy world of Aeora.

rsz-fantasy-map.png

I know I'm asking for a lot but if you can get on board with enjoying and contributing to this world with me I can guarantee you this will be an experience of a lifetime.

There's literally so many starting points for your characters I don't know where to begin: start as a lowly peasant in the country as his life path intersects with destiny, an orc who is about to enter adulthood and must take the trial of Bones to earn the right of the tribe and venture out into the world over the iron mountains, a young mage in over his head at the high magic academy in Volentis, perhaps the bastard son or daughter of the king of all Osperia wanting to take their place among the noble houses or something completely different. Literally thousands of combinations you can choose. Ask me anything about this world I dare you and I'll answered it in detail and better yet, anything can be adjusted to better suit your liking, want vampires and werewolves? Elves? Dwarves? halflings? Satyres? A race of elephant people? Lizard people? Wolf people? Cat people? A race of red skinned female humanoids with dicks? Trust me it's all there and more! This world is just that big and detailed. Want slavery? Look to the south at the arid lands of Onasse where you can be a master or slave yourself. Travel with a band of capable heroes or literally whatever friends that are terribly I'll suited for adventure and see what happens.

Things I generally like to see:

Straight/gay/bi characters
Character variety(race/body type)
Unique personalities
Characters with goals or wants in life
Unimportant characters that become important

Kinks:
Orgies
Cheating
Voyeurism
Consent/nonconscent
Vaginal/anal/oral
Variety of body types(dick and breast sizes)
Bestiality
Incest
Masturbation
Etc

If you are interested bring me up a character and I'll fit it in somewhere. If you need help just ask.

Back
Top Bottom