Looking for wickedly creative power imbalance/corruption

erotic_interludes

Planetoid
I am an experienced RPer who likes a variety of discussion and ideas.

A bit about me: use PM's primarily, an literate and enjoy 2-3 paragraphs, certainly am driven by my longing for truly wicked creativity but that doesn't mean smut. I like to build out the situation and the mental aspects of it all.

I am tired of playing a Dominant who does not get any plot building from the other character. A submissive character who can also help drive the plot is a delight.

Major kinks: corruption, objectification, submissive training, spanking, sexy dress up, humiliation (to a degree), exhibitionism, intensity, guidance, cum play, sharing.

A few ideas to get us started:
The BDSM cruise/party:
I am an experienced Dominant on either a cruise or at the party. YC is new to submission, but the desire is strong enough that you decided to try out the cruise. We meet there, flirt, and the possibilities are endless.

Sorority girl, older Dominant:
MC is an experienced older Dominant who has successfully trained several submissives, some are still owned slaves. YC is a sorority/college girl who first started longing for submission as a young teenage girl. Now that she is in college she seeks to find it. Perhaps on Tinder or another app we connect, but MC is not convinced YC truly wants the level of submission MC seeks to train.

Married couple corrupts the young wife next door:
This one is a little trickier, but I would play a married couple who seduces the lonely wife next door into being their trained play toy.

Back
Top Bottom