Mx Female Wanting to shake the rust off

Introduction

Hello BMR, I figured it was high time to make a request thread of my own, given I've spent enough time on this site already.

To start off, I'm male, twenty-seven years old and in the EST time zone. I've been roleplaying on and off since I was in middle school and I started off in Gaia Online's forums before eventually moving on to other sites, this being the most recent one to date. Lately though, it seems as though I've been in a giant slump- one that I really want to get over. As such, I apologize in advance for any tardiness and smaller posts that I might return with, but I assure you I'm not ghosting you. Feel free to poke me if I take a while to respond, chances are that I'm probably distracted by something else or I'm at work and I can't respond at the moment.

As for what you can expect from me as a writer, I typically write posts of about 1-2 paragraphs in length (200-300 words on average). Starters will usually go longer, but I strive for a minimum of at least 100-150 words per post, depending on the scene. As per the title though, I am still pretty rusty, so I can't promise I'll respond every day constantly. I will at the very least try to reply once a week. My preferred venue to roleplay is through PM's, but I wouldn't mind using the forums as well. I also have Discord (ProjectPhobia01#8442) if you want to hit me up there. I've also used emails to roleplay from time to time, if you'd rather use that; PM me first and I'll be happy to pass it on to you.

Roleplay contents

Rules

• Please respect my limits, as I will respect yours.
  • I'm up for both long and short-term/episodic roleplays, so please let me know what kind you'd like to do.
  • I prefer using drawn references over real pictures for characters, but I'm ultimately not against using either.
  • When it comes to sexual content, I usually play dominant/switch characters. I don't see this changing any time soon, either.
  • I'm ditch friendly; don't like where the roleplay is going? That's fine, no harm no foul. I might poke you to see if you're interested, but I won't hound you too much.
  • All characters will abide by BMR's rules, but because I know not everyone like playing anyone under 18, feel free to let me know if you'd like our characters to be aged up a bit.
  • I highly prefer original stories and characters to fandoms, mainly because I don't know nor like that many fandoms enough to roleplay confidently in them. If we decide on a fandom roleplay, I'd much rather we play original characters in an AU setting; I'm not confident enough to play canon characters accurately.

General themes

• Slice of Life
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Sci-Fi
  • School/academic
  • Romance
  • Action/Adventure
  • Angst
  • Fluff/Wholesomeness
  • Weeb shit lol
  • Dark topics
  • Taboo

Kinks I enjoy

• Teasing
  • Foreplay
  • Choking
  • Breeding
  • Sex toys
  • Exhibitionism
  • Mild BDSM elements (some level of restraints, blindfolds, etc.)
  • Aphrodisiacs (mainly used in dub/non-con stories)

Limits

• Bathroom play
  • Excessive blood/gore (specifically in a sexual context)
  • Vore

Pairings

Just so you have an idea of what I'm looking for specifically, I'll be adding some additional info to the list of pairings I've done and I like:
Characters/roles who I'd prefer to play will be bolded.
Any pairings for whom I have plots ready will be colored in red.
They will also have ✩ stars next to them, with five being the pairing/plot I'm craving the most to one being something I'm not really looking for right now.

• Teacher x student ✩✩✩
  • Student x student ✩✩✩
  • Master x slave ✩✩✩
  • Siblings/step-siblings ✩✩✩✩✩
  • Twincest ✩✩✩
  • Prince x Princess ✩✩
  • Bodyguard x guarded ✩✩
  • Witch x Hunter ✩✩✩✩

Plots

YC is from a wealthy family, while MC is from a more humble upbringing. MC's mother marries YC's father and after a... less than spectacular first meeting as children, they end up distant and disliking each other, with YC treating MC more like a servant instead of a sibling. This continues into their teenage years and out of sight of their parents in order to keep the peace.

This one is pretty open-ended, but there are a few plot points I would like to include: for starters, one or both characters having love interests of their own would hopefully add some drama to the mix, especially if feelings of jealousy start to bud as they start to get along better. Of course, this is for more of a long-term roleplay, but if you prefer something more short-term or episodic, there could be a sudden breaking point with them teasing each other to the point where confusing feelings blossom between them. Normally it would take place with them being high school age, but we can age them up a few years if you'd prefer.

In this world, magic is considered a highly controversial art given that its primary practitioners, Witches, seem to have a pull towards chaos and destruction which is typically turned onto the innocent. Thus, the Church has taken it upon itself to train Witch Hunters to quell the threat that Witches pose to the rest of humanity. One particular, seasoned Witch Hunter, begins to question this doctrine that the Church has imposed upon them. An opportunity for an experiment arises when, after the destruction of a Witch coven he comes across a baby (YC) which he raises under some of the teachings of the Church as a sister with the help of a close friend of his. At the same time, he also rescues a young boy (MC) who he raises to be a Witch Hunter as a failsafe. They spent the first few years of their childhood together before going their separate ways, MC to become a Hunter and YC to become a nun, and also to control her magical abilities. It's only after they're trained enough that they see each other again, though their reunion is cut short when their adoptive father almost immediately sends them away on their first adventures together.

Because this takes place in a fantasy setting, there's plenty of ways this could play out and plenty of stuff we could add to it. One particular detail I would like to explore was that MC was rescued from a demon-worshipping cult before he could be used as a sacrifice, though he is imbued with some demonic blood which gives him a certain level of resistance to most magic. We could also have elements like other Witches who also want peace and corrupt Hunters who view their doctrine as just an excuse to garner power and resources for themselves.

This is a plot that was from a prior group roleplay I was in, which itself is inspired by the anime "Tsurezure Children" (which I haven't watched myself, but I know enough about this particular pairing that it shouldn't be a problem). Thus, it's more anime tropey than the other plots I have. It involves a Student Council President and their relationship with a delinquent who they try to steer back in the right path of becoming an upstanding citizen before graduating high school... And them getting to know each other along the way.

Originally, MC was the Student Council President and YC would be the delinquent, with him blackmailing her and making her go out with him, but I don't live or die by these specific roles, so I wouldn't mind switching them around if you'd rather play the President. I know as much about Japan as the next guy, but I would definitely prefer this particular roleplay to take place there.

I will most likely be adding a couple more plots in the near future, but in the meantime, if any of this interests you, my PM's are open. If you want to do something else along similar lines, feel free to bring your ideas as well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom