Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tink's Music Videos

roses.on.your.bones

❛ One day I'll be dancing on your grave ❜
728c496d2ec7cc83d2b07985b23128ec.png

This will be a place where I post the music videos I make!
Some are fandom based, but I also make them based off of RPs.
In the future, I might be open to making them for others!​

1. Ashes of Eden

Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Song: Ashes of Eden
Video: Final Fantasy X/X-2 [video game]

About this video:
This was the first one I ever made! I was super proud of it, honestly. There's not much of a story to the video, I just have always loved Final Fantasy and was inspired by this song to make this.

2. Praying

Artist: Ke$ha
Song: Praying
Video: Labyrinth [movie]

About this video:
So the first minute or so of this video is just talking, if you want to skip that. But this has been one of my favorite movies since I was young. Jareth [David Bowie] was probably my first celeb crush. So this is just a video based off of the movie, using clips from it. I feel like this is Sarah [the main female in the video] talking to Jareth in regards to everything she's been through because of him. If you wanna know what I mean, guess you'll have to watch the movie!

3. Woman

Artist: Ke$ha
Song: Woman
Video: Final Fantasy X/X-2 [video game]

About this video:
So I feel this song is a bit of a woman anthem. I love it. And that immediately made me think of Yuna, Rikku, and Paine and their story in FFX-2. So here you go!

4. Say Something

Artist: A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
Song: Say Something
Video: DC's Flash [TV show]

About this video:
I started watching this show and though I've since fallen off from it, I still thought it was awesome and plan on going back to finish it. I fell in love with Zoom/Jay/Hunter's character in the 2nd season, and the relationship he had with Caitlin. In all honesty, I really thought he cared about her, and it was obvious she cared about him. Even if you don't like the pairing or think the same, I hope you enjoy the video!

5. Without You

Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Song: Without You
Video: DC's Flash [TV show]

About this video:
I am a huge Breaking Benjamin fan, and when I heard this song I immediately thought of this pairing again. I can't face the darkness without you. Those words resonated hard in my heart, so I went home and made this video!

~TRIGGER WARNING~
6. Psycho Girlfriend

Artist: Jessie James
Song: Psycho Girlfriend
Video: Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret [lifetime movie, based on a true story]

About this video:
As a true crime fan, my sister and I were really into the Jodi Arias case when it came out. There's a trigger warning at the top of this post for blood and murder. The scenes themselves come from the lifetime movie based on this crime (and sadly the quality isn't great thanks to where I got the movie clips from), so none of it is real, but I wanted to put the warning anyway.

7. Hotel Ceiling

Artist: Rixton
Song: Hotel Ceiling
Video: After [movie]

About this video:
I found this movie randomly on netflix and watched it, and liked it. I had no idea it was based off of a fanfiction, or a story on wattpad or whatever it was. A Harry Styles fic/story, if I remember correctly. But this video explores the relationship between "good girl" Tessa & "bad boy" Hardin.

8. Light Me Up

Artist: Ingrid Michaelson
Song: Light Me Up
Video: The Guest [movie]

About this video:
My most recent obsession, lol. I used to make videos on my mac, now I have an Asus and so no more mac programs. Still, you can see the video and I love it! This movie is a bit of a thriller, kind of action-y I guess? And there's not really romance in it, but its hinted at, so I made the story my own in this video.

9. Chances

Artist: Backstreet Boys
Song: Chances
Video: The Runaways [roleplay]

About this video:
This video is a little different because it's not based off of a movie or TV show, but a roleplay that I'm doing with two of my best friends. It's called the Runaways, and it's about people coming together after running away from the negative shit in their lives. The roleplay is still in progress.

10. When We Were Young

Artist: Andy Biersack ft Juliet Simms
Song: When We Were Young
Video: Psycho Sweethearts [roleplay]

About this video:
This is another video inspired by a roleplay I'm doing with the same girls from before. This roleplay is about our favorite topic: psychos. And a little bit of romance mixed in there.

10. Surrender

Artist: Natalie Taylor
Song: Surrender
Video: Give Me The Night: Marrying The Mafia [roleplay]

About this video:
This is another video inspired by a roleplay, one of the first ones I started with my bff! Love you girl! This roleplay will always hold a special place in our heart, and we call them our OG babes. Hope you enjoy!

10. End of the World

Artist: Juliet Simms
Song: End of the World
Video: The Preying Seasons [roleplay]

About this video:
In this roleplay, we have two girls who could not be more opposite, and don't get along. But they're thrown into a whirlwind situation when the four kings of the seasons mark them and claim them as their brides. Based off of a roleplay I'm doing with my friend baker!

11. 11 Minutes

Artist: Yungblud ft. Halsey
Song: 11 Minutes
Video: Dirty Sheets [roleplay]

About this video:
In this roleplay we have Noel and Alec, two polar opposites brought together by their paths in life. Once as kids, and then again years later. They don't recognize each other at first, but neither can deny the attraction they feel. But Alec's lifestyle isn't safe, and neither is Noel. Nobody is safe.

Back
Top Bottom