Mx Female Havoc's Emporium of Chaotic Good Smut!

SonOfHavoc

Planetoid
Hello! My name is Havoc, and before I found BlueMoon I did most of my roleplaying on Reddit [ u/SladeThresher ] but I honestly feel like Reddit isn't what it used to be for roleplayers, and one subreddit in particular has really fallen off. With that in mind, I'm going to include all of my Reddit prompts here for you, my beautiful reader, to choose from. I am open to playing any of these, so pick your favorite! I'd also like to note that I'm not a slow-build roleplayer. I like backstory and setting the scene but I want to get into the action and the smutt, not dilly-dally with trivial conversation and boring leadup. Keep that in mind if you're deciding to send me a reply, please and thank you!

• A Sith's Life: I'm Darth Slade, a Sith Lord, and you are my busty, thick, voluptuous young apprentice. Not only am I training you in the ways of the Dark Side, I'm also training you to be a ready, willing, and happy to please set of wet holes for your Sith Master and anyone else that he wishes you to please!
    Maybe over time you get to have your own apprentice as well, but for now, it's just the two of us, traveling the Galaxy, slaughtering civilizations, fucking like animals, and reveling in the pure raw emotion of it all! I'm picturing lots of rough sex for this story, between us and with others. I am straight though, so I'll only be playing with women, and preferably only killing women when I have to. I'd much rather just kill their husbands and make them into Sith meat puppets.

• Truth or Dare, little Sis?: The premise would be revolving around a brother and sister who are completely open and honest with each other. They talk about sex, they spend time half nude or fully nude around each other a lot, and when they're in the house they're inseparable. Mom and dad decide to take a weekend for themselves, leaving the 24 year old son in charge of his 18 year old sister, which is fine by them! All these two siblings want to do is stay in with each other, and one of them proposes a game of truth or dare.

• Hiring a new personal trainer: I will be playing a famous athlete (football player, basketball player, baseball player, professional wrestler. Whichever my partner would prefer.) who is in need of a new personal trainer, when I meet you! After discussing my needs, and taking more than a few appreciative glances your way, I hire you on to be my private trainer, but our methods for training quickly become unconventional. I could see us adding a cheating angle to this story if you're into it, with your character being the cheater or mine.

• A taboo road trip!: This is an incest prompt with two options! Option one: A road trip with Daddy [me of course], and his daughter or step-daughter, and perhaps her sister, a friend or two, or perhaps all of the above! The premise for this one is that the girls would take turns driving, while the other one, or ones, sit in the back with him and engage in all sorts of depraved fun!
    Option 2: Similar to option one, but just involving Daddy and his daughter or step-daughter having some sneaky fun while her mom drives the car! Maybe they're moving, or taking her to college, so the car is packed and she has to sit on his lap?

• The Ultimate Gift!: Another incest prompt. You got married almost straight out of high school to the boy you'd been dating all four years. Now, at 20, a year into the marriage, you want a baby. You and your husband have been trying for months with no luck, and you checked with a fertility doctor. Turns out, the problem isn't with your eggs, which can only leave one other option... Out of all other possibilities, you decide that the best way to make a baby is to have it fucked into you, and there is only one man you can trust to get the job done; your Daddy! Your Daddy not only made you, but also all five of your siblings, so if there is anyone who can put a baby in you, its him! However, as you'll soon find out, Daddy is demanding of his lovers. You might have expected as much, considering that almost nightly you could hear your mother's moaning-almost screaming from their bedroom... but you have no idea just how demanding he can be, especially since you'll be asking him to cheat on his wife of 25 years.. With his own daughter! I see this as being rough but consensual, and it won't just be a one time thing. A mutual addiction will spawn from the first time. Daddy loves his daughter's tight young body, and she loves being with a MAN.

• Call me Daddy too: Not an incest prompt, just an age gap. Your old man's best friend Isaac, as close to an Uncle as you have since your Dad was an only child, has always been a very kind, loving man to you, and while the core of that never changes, you've certainly noticed that he looks at you differently in the handful of months that you've been 18. He was always kind, always loving, but never the initiator of physical contact until recently. You catch him looking at you quite often, and why not? You're a gorgeous young woman, with your sun-kissed skin, fit if not a little thick with curves in all the right places, and in his mind, young and corruptible. So the knee massage turns into a foot rub after he asks if you want one. When the movie ends, you both look at your passed out Dad, and with a soft laugh he asks you if you'd want to watch another movie in your room. Isaac decided right there in the moment, after spending a half hour rubbing your cute feet that he wants to take you up to your bedroom and fuck you all night, little does he know that it will be your first time. He just hopes that you won't have any objections, and that your old man is too passed out to hear it.

• Moving in with my girlfriend... and her mom: After a mutual falling out with my former roommates that resulted in us all being kicked out of our house, I (M 19-25) have nowhere to go. It's a subject that we end up discussing while at the dinner table with your (F also 19-25) mom (mid 40s - early 50s). Your mom is a kind woman and loves me to death, already calling me her son in law despite us not being together for a full year yet. So it doesn't take long for her to offer to let me move in and stay in your room with you. We aren't quiet lovers, I groan and grunt like an animal, you scream, squeal, and moan so loudly that I have to hold my hand over your mouth the first few nights just so we can have sex, but your mother still hears us from across the hall. After about a week she casually mentions that we don't have to be quiet, this is our home too. One night, I finally figured out why she told us that. After finishing together, I go out to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and as I pass your mother's room I hear the unmistakable sound of her pussy being fucked and her moaning quietly. The next morning, I tell her she doesn't have to be quiet either.

Thats all I have for you, like I said, feel free to pick your personal favorite of those, I want you to be inspired when you send me your message. I'm looking for anywhere from 1-5 writing partners, each with an individual story as I really only enjoy writing in one-on-one dynamics. Take all the time that you need, I'm around pretty often and if you don't hear from me the same day, you'll hear from me the next day. I'm also attaching my Kinklist so you can see if we'll be compatible. I can't wait to see your message!

Attachments

• Kinklist.png
    Kinklist.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Always down to write with any of these, and if one happens to inspire you to write an idea of your own, I'd love to read it!

Always down to write with any of these, and if one happens to inspire you to write an idea of your own, I'd love to read it!

Looking for a partner to close out the year, could even brainstorm a smutty Christmas adventure!

Back
Top Bottom