Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Celebrity's Son Who Delve in the Celebrities Dark Secrets (Taboo & Incest theme presents, NSFW)

Damian Smollett

MxM Incest
Greetings!
It should be obvious but in case you missed it, this will be a Male X Male roleplay.
And as the title suggested, there's going to be incest and taboo themes involved.

A simple summary of what I'm looking for:
My character, Damian (preferable playing him 16 or 17, but if you're uncomfortable, I can play him as 18 upon request) is the son of a celebrity (I've got a few in mind, but we can discuss in case there's none you're interested to play). They have been secretly having sex with my character as the top. Damian is a dominant young teen, and since Y/C has been letting him do as he pleased, he's slowly getting spoiled. It didn't take him long to start wanting the other of his father's co-workers. That's where he learned that there's more going on behind the scene than is let out to the public's knowledge.

Where the roleplay start can be discussed, either:
1. Our main characters just started for the very first time.
2. Already been doing for a while and now they are going to corrupt the other actors.
3. Feel free to pitch your idea!

What I can offer you:
-Flexibility being a top/vers/bottom (my main character will be top, this is non-negotiable)
-Flexibility between dominant/switch/submissive (again, Damian will be the dominant, this is also non-negotiable)
-Multiple characters (I can play a few actors that you have a craving for)
-A least a paragraph reply, but I usually do more than that depending on scenes.
-Third person respond (you can use first, second or third, doesn't bother me)

What I'm looking for:
-Able to play multiple characters.
-Able to help push the story forward (not just expressing what my character has done to yours, but putting something more in so I can have something to go on with instead)
-At least two to three lines reply, the more the better of course!
-Use proper word, no text talk (example: u, ur. Unless our characters are in a 'texting scene' then it's okay)

With all that being said:
-I believe communication is key, so feel free to talk it out with me if you have ideas you want to see in the roleplay.
-We can discuss other kinks that we want in the roleplay (incest will be present of course, so this is the only must kink)
-English is not my main language, I hope you won't be expecting a perfect grammar, tenses and/or spelling each and every time.
-Speak up if you no longer feel like continuing the roleplay, cause I'll do the same (either stopping entirely or starting something new)
-Real life always come first, so don't worry if you can't reply right away (I'll probably reply once a day, but more frequent on the weekend)

If you have read so far, I thank you for your time!
Feel free to send me a message if you're interested!

Thank you once more :)

Bump!

Current Face Claims cravings (the character you'll play as my character's father) in no particular order:
-Stephen Amell
-Paul Rudd
-Michael B Jordan (might be stepfather/stepson or a new face claim for my character)
-Channing Tatum
-Henry Cavill

Back
Top Bottom