Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Team-Up ( Frozen Princess x Amberly )

Amberly

Avid Reader
Helena had started her visit to the library in the small coffee-shop adjacent to it, sipping on a Latte for a few minutes while going through emails on her phone, her legs crossed, one foot tapping nervously against one of the table legs. The raven haired 19 year old was dressed in dark blue 501's, blueish t-shirt and a pair of chucks, her hair still slightly wet from the quick shower she had taken at the gym. Her backpack sat right next to her on a chair, filled with her gym-clothes and a few books though she had also managed to cram her costume into it…just in case there was a need for Huntress.

She smirked at that thought, she still couldn't quite believe that she was a heroine now. It had only been three months since she had been officially on her first patrol. It still felt a bit surreal though her heroine persona was the reason she was at this library in the first place.

Helena finished her coffee and got up to head for the library's non-fiction room, aimlessly searching around for a few minutes. Mythology maybe, ancient symbols, Greek History, she wasn't quite sure where to look or even what to look for. It was a long-shot anyway, maybe those symbols that were sprayed on the wall of a warehouse after the break-in meant nothing. She wished she could have asked one of those ski-mask clad goons dressed in suits and tie that had raided that place but they had managed to escape after a brief fight. They almost got her that night and she was lucky that she did not end up tied-up in the trunk of their car. Among other things the encounters reminded her that she needed a partner, someone to watch her back.

Helena grabbed a book in the Greek mythology section and briefly flicked through it before putting it back, letting out a frustrated sigh as her eyes searched for more promising titles, the 5'6 tall slender girl going on her tip-toes to reach a book in the upper row when she suddenly heard a voice behind her.

333full-emily-rudd.jpg

@Frozen Princess

Barbara Gordon/Batgirl dialogue in violet

Barbara Gordon adjusted her glasses as she was shelving books near where Helena was browsing, "It's okay Tracy, I got it," the short haired brunette said calmly, as she reached up, getting the book, although it was a bit high for the 5-7 police commissioner's daughter as well. She was dressed modestly for the late summer in Gotham City in a sky blue short sleeve dress covered in a sunflower design. A pair of athletic shoes donned her feet, with probably no show socks, since there was no tops visible, "I don't know why they got rid of those sliding ladders for us smaller folks, Ms. Bertinelli, but here you go." A sigh. "Actually I do. Kids were using them to race on. Ruined it for the rest of us." She raised a well sculpted eyebrow. "You don't mind my asking, is there a reason you're looking for Greek Mythology? Diana (Princess Diana of Themyscira) ordered something in her class at the college? She IS starting to get stricter, I hear. Makes me glad I'm out of college, now." Barbara was only about three years older than Helena, and had always kind of liked her from afar. "If you need anymore help, I'll be nearby, shelving these books." She looked along the shelves, grabbed two books off the cart and started putting them back where they belonged. On the cart of the head librarian was a book on ancient Grecian runes. It would go in nearby, unless Helena would be interested in it.

Screenshot_20220820-174911.png
(Best I could find of both looks without being really dated)

Last edited:
Barbara's and Helena's body's briefly brushed against each other as the librarian took the book from the shelf and handed it to the other woman, a smile curling the lips of the raven haired teen. She only took a brief moment to scan the slightly older young woman with her brown eyes, skimming over the cute sunflower dress all the way to her feet and her naked ankles before their eyes finally met.

"Thank you and Ms Bertinelli?! Really?! Just call me Hela, ok?!", she said as she took the book from Barbara and turned it around to skim over the summary in the back, hesitating for a few moments before answering the brunette's question.

"It's…hmmm..I saw those weird symbols on the wall one night when I walked back from a…ah…party and I was just curious what they are about." Helena hated lying but no matter how cute this librarian was, she obviously couldn't tell her the whole truth. "Here…", she said, pulling out her cell-phone from her back-pocket to show Barbara a few pictures she had made of the symbols while running one hand through her raven hair and brushing her tresses to one side: "Have you ever seen those before?! They are Greek right?!"

She stood so close to the other woman now, that the brunette could smell the light flowery scent of the shampoo from her shower at the gym, her t-shirt tugged in one one side, the slopes of her small perky breasts wrapped in a sports bra visible against the fabric. Her jeans were hugging the heroines long, athletic legs tightly, the tip of her converse sneakers lightly touching the side of Barbara's shoes.

[In Costume:]
huntress_by_kamiko_zero_dcdpy41-fullview.png

@Frozen Princess

Last edited:
Being this close to Helena, or Hela as she wanted to be called, seeing her up close, and smelling the light floral scent caused Barbara to clear her throat, her cheeks to get a rosy hue to them, her own muscles to tighten and her bosom to tighten in her chest, pushing against her dress. As she heard Hela, somehow, there seemed to be something missing from the story. Looking at the pictures confirmed it, and her thoughts realigned from the enjoyment of their closeness.

"The Ambrosia Mob!" She gasped, "Oh, Hela, don't get involved! This is so big, Dad's actually enlisted the help of the Bat family!" She backed away, into the cart, and knocked her glasses askew, rubbing her face. She had no idea that as Huntress, Helena was involved. Just like she was, as Batgirl. They were both on the same case! She fixed her glasses and put her hand on the Ancient Grecian Runes book, without realizing it. "The junior members are to check in with either him, Batman or Detective Bullock, I only know because I was there visiting Dad, when Chief O'Hara came in with the news, oh, about a week or so ago. Dad went right to his Batphone and ordered the searchlight activated that very minute. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I admit, I'm a bit mousy when it comes to that." What she didn't add, was so she could answer the call herself as the ginger haired Batgirl.

She looked down at the book needing reshelved. "You know... Truth be told, I'm curious myself what those symbols mean, or even are, though. They're definitely Greek in origin. Makes me immediately think it's The Ambrosia Mob. Maybe we can find out together and let Dad know what was even written?" She held up the book with a smirk and raised eyebrow. "I think it's about time for my lunch. Another research tool?" She then reiterated, "Let's make a pact, Hela, Barbara and Hela stay behind the scenes though and give the information to either Dad, Chief O'Hara or Detective Bullock. Let them and the Bat-family handle it." She held the book away sticking her hand out instead. "Deal?" Barbara Gordon actually wanted to be next to Helena as she made her feel a strange kind of good inside, and wanted to investigate THAT further. Of course, Barbara's smirk would be a telltale sign of her interest in getting to know Helena "Hela" Bertinelli better. She wasn't fooling anyone.

Helena felt strangely excited as Babs talked and mentioned the Batfamily and her father the commissioner. She couldn't believe that this sweet librarian had heard about the Ambrosia mob and even wanted team-up with her, the two of them becoming little sleuths for Barbara's father, the police commissioner. She had no idea where that whole thing would lead but there was no question Helena would say yes to that offer, and if it was just an excuse to see her new friend again. She still couldn't get over how cute she looked in that dress and with those glasses.

"Deal!", the teen answered enthusiastically while bouncing a bit on her sneaker-clad feet and holding her hand out to shake Barbara's, answering her smirk with a bright smile of her own. "Do you..ah..maybe want to meet at my place tonight so we can do a bit of planning, share our findings. We can even have dinner, I can make some spaghetti if you like". Helena was proud of herself how bold she was inviting the brunette over to her place after this brief conversation.

@Frozen Princess

Barbara went from smirk to smile herself as the offer was accepted. "Fantastic!" She couldn't help but be excited herself, seeing Hela's excitement. She was taken by surprise at the boldness of the younger woman. "Dinner? Your place?" But then, Hela said the magic word and Babs was forced to swallow her heart back down with an audible gulp. She blushed and bit her lower lip. "We're talking real Italian style pasta here?" She asked, before giving her a teasing wink. "Your last name tells me you have Italian heritage, and so do some of your features. I am my dad's amateur detective, some cases. And I am a librarian. Attention to detail is kinda vital." She wasn't going to say anything about the eidetic memory at this stage. "All right. Dinner. Your place." She pulled a card off the cart. It had Gotham City Public Library across the top. Barbara's name underneath and her position as head librarian, along with three phone numbers. The top one was obviously the library's main, the second one even said office. The third one wasn't titled, but was again obviously, her cell phone number. "I might forget," Fat chance. "So give me a call one minute after my shift ends, and I lock the office, to remind me. Five oh one this afternoon. Okay?" Barbara was testing Helena to see how serious she was about this, especially a real homemade Italian pasta dinner.

"5:01. Sharp. Yes sir", Helena said with a smirk, "…and get ready to be knocked out of your socks by my spaghetti. You are right, my parents are Italian"

Helena took the card from Barbara, her delicate fingers closing around it, her fairly short perfectly manicured nails a light shade of red. She let the card disappear into the back-pocket of her jeans a few seconds later. The teen was more than eager to leave now, worried that something might happen, or she might say something stupid that could cause Barbara to reconsider their date. It was crazy how much she was already looking forward to tonight.

"Bye!", she said, pondering a short hug and innocent kiss on the cheek but then just leaving it at a cutle little wave good-bye before she turned on her heels and left, her back-pack slung over one shoulder, giving Barbara a glimpse of her small, firm gym-sculpted ass that was tightly hugged by her blue jeans before the raven haired girl disappeared around the corner.

5:01pm

"Hey. It's me… Hela", Helena said with a barely noticeable nervous tremble in her voice when Barbara (hopefully) picked up the phone. "So we are still on for dinner? I guess you need my address"

@Frozen Princess

Although, she had kept the book, it wasn't until she reached the snack bar/cafeteria that Barbara realized she hadn't gotten the pictures from Hela to even research. Maybe it was nerves; or really meeting Helena; could it had been the cute nickname she was being allowed to use? Or the cute her, period? After dating a lot of men, including Dick Grayson, and striking out time after time... Was she really looking for female companionship? Dating Supergirl had been dangerous and even almost got her electrocuted by Live Wire in the villainess's attempt to get to Supergirl. They both realized they could only be friends after that. They didn't even kiss, but boy did Babs want to. Especially after Kara had told her that having a steel belt was why she dated girls. Babs was probably the only one who knew Supergirl was a virgin. Now, a more down to earth girl had caught her eye. Someone who worked out. Barbara got her exercise the old fashioned way. Maybe she could convince Hela to quit the money eating gym and go jogging with her... Or hiking. She sighed as she realized she was letting her mind wander again. Her eidetic memory that she relied on so much was misfiring.

The day dragged for Barbara so much, she actually locked the office five minutes early, and spent the next six minutes checking books and cards of patrons, including, seemingly reformed criminal Bookworm, and his books on Nature Photography. "I know you know the drill, Mr. Wyvern, but I say this to everyone."

Bookworm chimed in with her. "Due in 21 days." He tipped his lamphat and said, "Good afternoon, Ms. Gordon. Uh. Phone." He pointed.

Barbara shook her head and answered. "Oh, hi, Hela. No, I didn't forget THAT, but did forget to ask for those pictures so I could check them against the Grecian Runes. Yes, give me the address, I'll type it in to my route planner... Oh, you're walking distance. Give me half-hour, and I'll be there." To Barbara Gordon, even two miles was 'walking distance' since that was how she exercised. She walked almost everywhere, except at night as Barbara Gordon. As Batgirl, that was a different story.

Twenty-eight minutes later, Barbara Gordon buzzed the residence of Helena Bertinelli. "Hi. I brought the Runes book, let's hope we hit paydirt. Sorry, I've been wired all day and haven't even had ONE Voltage yet." And Babs just slipped her go to caffeine boost preference.

Helena spend way more time than she should have picking out what to wear for her date, rummaging through her dresser and tossing various pieces of clothes on her bed. It should be casual of course but also cute, a bit sexy even, but not obviously so. She had been on so many dates before, mostly with guys but also a few woman that there was really no reason to be so excited and nervous about this particular one but for some reasons Barbara seemed different and special. She could tell already even though they had only exchanged a few words so far.

She finally settled on a simple grey t-shirt and her favorite jeans-shorts, on her legs a pair of patterned overknee socks, leaving her thighs mostly bare and going shoe-less. Standing in-front of her mirror the heroine brushed through her hair while giving herself a critical assessment. Helena was pretty happy with the way she looked, the socks were a bit much but she loved to be a tease sometimes. Up until the first year or so of high-school she had basically been ignored by boys, a tom-boyish wall-flower with braces, who kept her hair short and only wore baggy clothes. It all changed that summer she switched schools, determined to reinvent herself. She even made the cheerleader squad that year and of course got her obligatory jock-boyfriend, at least until he cheated on her with a bigger-chested cheerleader. She was kind of reinventing herself again, now that she had become a heroine, her body toned from countless hours at the gym, martial arts practice and of course those many nights on patrol. Maybe it was time to finally swear off guys who had always disappointed and hurt her anyway and date someone like Barbara instead. Dating?! She was getting way too ahead of herself.

After the call with the brunette Helena headed into the kitchen of her small apartment, getting ready to boil the spaghetti. She definitely knew how to cook spaghetti but she had exaggerated a bit when it came to her cooking skills so she hoped Barbara wouldn't be disappointed. The water was close to boiling just as the buzzer rang.

"Great. Come right up", Helena said, unlocking the door to the lobby of her apartment building. Her apartment was on the fourth floor of the old building and after Barbara made it up the stairs or used the tiny elevator she could see her friend already standing in the doorway, a few doors down a short hallway.

"Hi", the raven haired teen said and this time she did give Barbara a short hug before guiding her into the living room of her small one-bedroom apartment, a modern couch in-front of a flat-screen tv, an open kitchen next to it. "So I thought we eat first and then we look at the books you brought and do some planning for our ah…sleuthing mission.", she said while nodding towards the kitchen table. "Sit down. The pasta will be ready…", she said while pouring the spaghetti into the boling water."…in exactly 9 minutes".

d70xjt9-d0537732-6710-4569-bea8-0b41f06eac06.png

Barbara was anything but out of shape and easily jogged up the four flights to Helena's floor. She didn't even seem breathless until the momentary hug. "Wow! My, what a greeting! Wonder what kind of greeting I'd get if we were actually dating! It's only dinner and study!" She laughed as she came in. She looked around the modest apartment and nodded. "I see yours isn't that much different than mine. Slightly different layout." She tapped a forefinger against her cheek and pointed to Helena's far wall. "Might have a little more room than me, here in the living room. Do you mind?" She laid her coat, purse and the book in a cloth library tote, down on a couch arm, and walked over to it, tapping here and there. "Some of these older buildings that have been turned into apartments have amazing old secrets... Aha!" Like some building inspector, she grinned. "You have a sealed service elevator right here. Listen." She tapped one part with her fist. Solid. Then right where she had knocked a few moments earlier. If Helena listened carefully, she'd hear a faint but distinct echo like there was a shaft behind her wall. "My guess, it goes all the way to street level." She then paced off three paces and stopped. "This looks right about where my wall is, and here's where our layout is different. This is MY bedroom! I could tell there was a room right behind it." She showed how much there was of Helena's apartment, all the way to a small alcove where a window was for Helena. "Most likely storage, once upon a time. At least in my building. I should return the favor some time." She gave an embarrassed giggle. "Including dinner. Dad says I'm a decent cook myself. Probably no where near what I'm getting tonight." She finally looked in the kitchen as she sat down at the sofa and crossed her ankles, still having legs closed as a proper young lady. She noticed the stove was relatively empty for supposed dinner going, only noticing the pot of boiling spaghetti. She didn't say anything, however, and just filed that away. Maybe the sauce had been made the night before... If Helena had planned her dinner last night, like Babs herself sometimes did? It would only be logical. Looking to her tote, she pulled out the tome. "For the studying part after dinner." She said with a flirtatious wink.

Helena was a bit speechless as Barbara "inspected" her apartment the moment she entered it, watching with an amused smile as she pointed out the hidden compartment and the resemblance to her own apartment. "That is so cool, I did not know that those old houses haves so many secrets. To tell you the truth I only picked this place because I can't afford anything else". There was another reason though, a fire-ladder conveniently running past her bedroom window, the perfect way to get in and out when she was in costume.

"Ok. Don't expect too much. I might have exaggerated a bit when it comes to my cooking skills", Helena said as she rushed back to the kitchen to stir the spaghetti a few times before she opened the fridge to get the sauce. The truth was that she had spent hours to make it the day before for another spaghetti date with a guy that had just been a horrible disaster. She ended up throwing the creep out before the dinner had even started so there was a lot of sauce left.

"Can't wait…", Helena responded while briefly glancing to Barbara as she pulled the tome from her tote while taking out another pot to pour the sauce in, bringing it to a brief boil with a few minutes to go on the spaghetti.

"Do you want anything to drink. I have…", she said as she opened the fridge again. "..beer, red wine, water?!"

She poured herself a glass of red wine and whatever Barbara decided on, placing both glasses on the table in-front of the couch, before rushing back to the kitchen to deal with the spaghetti and the sauce that were both now ready.

"OK…spaghetti ala Bertinelli", she said as the teen poured the sauce over the spaghetti and placed the plate in-front of the other heroine before preparing her own plate and flopping down next to the brunette on the couch, the two young woman so close that their thighs lightly touch.

"Buon Appetito. I hope you like it"

Barbara glanced over to Helena, green eyes peering over the top of her glasses. Being the police commissioner's daughter suddenly was a serious setback to thinking of Helena as a possible date. "Uh... I'm old enough, but didn't you say last year in our casual run-in that it was your first year of college? That would only make you 19." Eidetic memory functioning properly. She sighed as she said, "Well, we aren't eating out, so I guess it's okay." She then gave her a wink. "I won't tell Dad if you won't." With her lips slightly puckered, the teasing look could be mistaken for a thrown kiss. With a more proper and normal look, Barbara continued. "Red wine would be excellent with spaghetti, thanks."

She got up just as Helena was setting the glasses down, but It seemed her hostess had everything well in hand. She did move their wines, to keep Helena from crowding them with the plates as she sat back down. As Helena sat the plates and herself down, Barbara raised her glass, "To the hostess of the feast." She said with a pouty smirk as she took a sip.

Barbara was naming the different herbs and spices, without even realizing it. "Mmm. Basil, oregano, bay leaf... Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme*.... Garlic, onion, coriander... You went all out. Very good, and you're too modest. I'd like your recipe on the seasoning's amounts if you don't mind, terribly."

After dinner, which Barbara insisted on helping with the clean up, stating it was the least she could do, they were back on the couch. "You know, Hela, you can scoot in a little closer since dinner's over..." She smirked, apparently not minding the slightly touching of their thighs during dinner, without really saying she wouldn't mind them being closer during the actual studying. "And can I see those symbols?"

It would turn out that Barbara got the right book as the symbols matched one set of runes perfectly. "Hell's bells, as well as Eureka..." Barbara muttered wide-eyed.

(Since these is more your villains, I just helped name them, what does it say?)

*-Salute to the Beatles hit Scarborough Fair)

"19..you are right. For another 8 months. Does that make me too young for you…I mean as a study partner?!", Helena said with a shy smile while tugging some raven curls behind her ear. "..but yes, no alcohol in public". It was ironic that she was going out on patrol at night in the most seedy parts of town, fighting with ruffians and thugs while she wasn't even allowed in any of the clubs these goons came out of.

After the dinner was over and the dishes were all in the sink Hela was back on the couch, not at all shy to take the older girl up on her offer as she scooted as close as she could without it feeling awkward, their shoulders and thighs touching and the side of cute socked feet pressing against Barbara's sneaker. She loved being so close to her new friend, a tingling sensation creeping through her entire body that she did her best to suppress.

"Yes. That's it. That's the symbol", the teen enthusiastically said in agreement, leaning forward to get an even better look at the rune, comparing it to the print-out she had made from the pictures she had taken. "Good job. I would have never figured that out without you. Let's see what the description says…"

Helena had to lean close to read the small print of the book, quickly skimming over the paragraph. "Its all about power, taking control from the dark. I think this gang wants to take control of the city somehow...hmmm"

Helena turned a few pages to see if there were any more matching symbols when suddenly a crumpled piece of paper fell from the book. "Hey..what's this?!", she said as she picked up what looked like a business card.

"Must be from the person who rented this book before, its from a mechanics shop at the outskirts of the city. It's a long shot but maybe there is some connection…we should…".

Helena was about to suggest that the two of them should check this place out but then she remembered that Barbara wasn't a heroine like her (at least she did not know that she was) and that things could get dangerous.

"Let's think about what we do with this", she said as she took a final sip from her wine before getting up. "I need to quickly go to the bathroom. I will be right back"

Barbara rolling her eyes in a flirty way, said, "We're both adults and it's ONLY three years, come on now, Hela, that's not too young for anything... Even dating..." She blushed a deep crimson. Did she just admit that she'd actually date Helena Bertinelli to her AND out loud? What a series of unfortunate events! Both feet in her mouth. Barbara teased herself, asking herself if she was going to have room for dinner!

As they found one of the symbols, Barbara smirked. She barbed herself before Hela could, because she couldn't believe the irony of the situation. "Leave it to a librarian to have the right book, amirite?"

She blushed as Helena read the description of the symbol's meaning. She looked over to Helena as she removed her glasses, giving her study buddy a good look at those green eyes. She rubbed them as she shook her head, before returning the glasses to her face. She nodded in agreement. "Now you see why I said Hell's bells and eureka. The good news, we broke the code. Eureka! The bad news, the Ambrosia Mob intends to take over Gotham. Hell's bells."

When the card fell and Hela started putting the pieces together, Barbara snatched it, and shook her head. "Uh-uh. Wrong on both counts. What did we promise each other? Any information we find on our own, that's including this card," she shook it at her, "We do what with? Who do you have in your presence, Hela? Dad would pitch a fit if we investigated this."

She nodded as Helena excused herself for a mandatory pit stop. As soon as she closed the door, Barbara Gordon got up and started looking around the apartment. "Okay, Helena Bertinelli.... Why are you so eager to start a fight with the mob? I love Gotham, too, it's my hometown." She went to the ajar bedroom where something caught her eye. A quick glance across the hall to the bathroom, and Barbara entered the bedroom. It seemed like a typical college girl's room, even with the untidiness of clothes half in a dresser. A quick open revealed the Huntress costume. She had to chuckle to herself. "A few months, mmm. Four, actually, and already she's got cosplaying fans." Barbara shook her head. "Next time Batgirl runs into her, and there's a moment to breathe, she should tell her. Huntress would get a laugh out of it, surely... Hello?" Barbara looked the crossbow over carefully; turning it over in her hands. "THIS isn't your typical cosplay toy... Omigosh... I think it's real..." She was completely enraptured with the weapon. Her mind going waaaay over the 65 mph speed limit, mouth hanging open. She didn't want to believe what her eyes were telling her.

"I guess we can just give that to your dad…but wouldn't that be kind of boring…and maybe it's nothing and we just wasted his and his men's time…", Helena said before she closed the bathroom door behind her.

After the short pit stop Helena washed her hands before brushing her hair (not that it was really in need of brushing) and reapplied just the tiniest amount of lipstick. As she stood in-front of the bathroom mirror the heroine took a deep breath and tried to calm down. She couldn't remember feeling so excited about a date but with Barbara everything just felt so right, so perfect, she could totally see herself with that woman.

"Just don't screw this up Hela", she said to herself before she turned on her heels and stepped out of the bathroom, surprised to see Barbara standing in-front of her dresser as she passed the bedroom. Her cheeks flushed red, totally not expecting they would end up in that room on their first date and so she hadn't even cleaned up, some of the clothes she had tried on for tonight messily on the bed, panties and socks hanging over a chair, her little study desk full of papers. A comic style poster of the Batfamily was on one of the side walls, Batman, Robin and (ironically) Batgirl with hands on their hips in-front of the yellow bat-logo"

"Sorry about the mess…I did not have time to…", she stammered apologetically, only now realizing that Barbara was holding her cross-bow. Shocked, the teen said nothing for a few seconds, her heart racing as she pondered her response, still standing in the door-way. She thought about making up some cosplay excuse but there was just no way that someone as smart and attentive as Barbara wouldn't recognize that the weapon was real, even her costume, it was way too intricate for something you can buy on amazon for a hundred bucks.

"I…I guess you found my secret", Helena said as she slowly walked up to Barbara. "…just don't tell anybody"

The interruption at least brought Barbara's mind back from it's two miles a minute speed it was going. Seemingly in slow motion, Barbara turned her head towards Helena as she set the weapon down. "I guess so..." She said unsure of herself. "I suppose you have the batcuffs and everything." SHE even had a pair in her utility belt. She shrugged. "Yeah. No probs. We all have secrets. I have one only Alfred, Bruce Wayne's butler knows. Batman and Dad have probably figured it out. Those are two of the smartest guys I know, and both are detectives." A sigh. "I need Huntress to come arrest me, and take me home. Understand? I think I'm drunk. Too much wine. I'll leave you to get ready. I'll see you at your stoop downstairs." Barbara left the bedroom, quickly wrote her address on a notepad Hela had nearby on the kitchen counter, probably for groceries, and gathered her things before leaving quietly. Hela as Huntress would see Barbara lived in a brownstone just a few blocks over, probably only a five minute walk. Barbara, meanwhile, sat on the stoop, put her head against the wall, and closed her eyes. The way it was throbbing, maybe she was drunk after all. She did feel dizzy. Especially since she still wanted to date Helena despite learning her secret... But if they did... There couldn't be superhero secrets between them. Huntress had to learn she, Barbara Gordon, was Batgirl.

Helena was almost in a state of shock, not sure what to say, just standing there as Barbara suddenly stormed out of her apartment. How could this have happened. Why hasn't she been more careful and not leave her bedroom door open. Now she had managed to screw things up after all with her new friend. Or did she?!

Babs wanted to be arrested by Huntress?! What was that about, some kinky roleplaying game?! Helena wasn't sure what to think. Barbara mentioned her own secrets, what could that be, could the brunette be more than just a shy librarian?! All those thoughts made Hela almost dizzy and she had to sit down on the side of her bed for a moment, both hands running through her raven hair.

There was no doubt though that she would do what Barbara had asked of her, no matter what it would lead to and 5 minutes later she had changed into her costume and headed down the fire-ladder, walking around her building until she stood in-front of Barbara, hands on hips, a gust of wind swooping up her long raven hair, her cross-bow dangling from her belt.

"Hello there…", she said. "I'm afraid you have to come with me. You are a little too drunk to walk home all by yourself"
huntress_by_kamiko_zero_ddw45xb-fullview.jpg

Barbara barely looked up, she saw Huntress and knew it was Hela. She nodded and shook her head at the same time. A clear indication of dizziness. And if that wasn't enough, as Barbara stood up, she wobbled. None of it was an act, and usually it took more than just one glass to get her in this state of actual drunkenness. "Too many shots, shocks to the system." Why the HELL did she say that out loud?! Did she want Hela to think she was actually drunk, when it was really the second of the two words she used? She gathered her things, which automatically hooked her wrists close as her hands clutched both purse and library tote bag. "I'll come quiet. Just don't tell Dad."

The walk would be quiet, and the hike up three flights of stairs to her apartment. Barbara handed the purse to Huntress. "Already know they're at the bottom. Embarrassing enough being brought home by the newest member of the Bat-family." She sighed. "I don't need to make a farther ass out of myself by rummaging in here for my keys."

(Cameo appearance) Gwen Stefani opened her own apartment door across from Barbara's and gaped in unbelief as Huntress had brought Barbara Gordon home. With a nod to the heroine, the pop sensation closed her door with a shake of her head.

As they'd enter Barbara's apartment, Huntress would notice a wall, and closed door, almost as they entered. An end table with a lamp sat just inside and the kitchens would be just about in the same place. Where there was a wall in Helena's separating kitchen and bedroom, was an open area with the slightly smaller living room open to it. The bathroom was still, right across the hall... From Barbara's living room. "Close the door and get these cuffs off, please." After her hands were free, she then opened the door to her bedroom. Sure enough, it was smaller with the fake brick wall obviously about where Barbara had indicated in Helena's living room. She dumped her stuff on the bed with the homemade quilt, and walked over to a console, pushed a button and revealed the computer system. After typing something in, the wall moved to where they could walk through, and on the other side was the Batgirl-cycle as well as a dressing table where a lone foam head was, with a long red haired wig. Close to it was the iconic glittery purple Batgirl costume. Barbara pulled the wig off the head where it was, and grabbed the cowl off the dresser, putting the wig on, completely changing her look. She pulled her glasses off. "I'm Batgirl." She then said, "No secrets. Hela... Id like to date you. As Barbara Gordon and Helena Bertinelli, as well as..." She blushed and pointed between herself and Huntress. "If that's okay with you. Give me five minutes to change myself and I'll see you then. Or rather... Batgirl will." She smirked, winked, and closed the partition.

Shortly she returned out from behind, in costume, giving Huntress a bit of a fashion show of sorts. Screenshot_20220824-172413.png

Last edited:
Helena nodded and placed the handcuffs around Barbara's slender wrists, the teen awkwardly smiling at her friends as the cuffs clicked in place. "I know how it goes. Sometimes just one glass of wine is too much for me too", she said as they started to walk to Barbara's apartment building. It was luckily a quiet evening, and nobody saw the two young woman as they walked through the night, none of them saying another word until they had arrived in-front of Barbara's apartment.

Huntress did not even recognize the celebrity that briefly appeared in the doorway, just returning the nod before she rummaged through Babs purse to find her keys and opening her apartment door.

"Look…I'm sorry that you found out this way that I'm huntress...that I was hiding this from you", Hela stammered as she opened the cuffs, letting Babs lead her to her bedroom, not sure what to expect.

The heroine's eyes widened and she let out a soft gasp when one of the walls suddenly moved and Batgirl's iconic bat-cycle came into view, followed by the equally iconic cowl and costume. "What?! How did you….?!" It took the normally smart girl a few seconds to really comprehend what she was seeing and it wasn't until her friend put on the cowl and wig and took off her glasses and spelled it out to the shocked teen until it sank in.

"You…you are Batgirl?! Oh my god. Really?! That is…amazing! Yes, yes…of course I want to date you too!"

Now it was her turn to feel dizzy and wobbly on her feet, the raven haired 19 year old sitting down on Barbara's bed as she disappeared to change into her costume, in Hela's mind a tornado of emotions and thoughts.

When Barbara finally returned as Batgirl, Huntress' eyes were lit up with love and excitement, letting Batgirl pose for a bit before she gently tapped at the spot next to her on the bed.

"Come here Batgirl!", she said softly and as soon as Barbara had sat down next to her she placed one hand on her thigh. "That is so perfect! You are…perfect", she said as she ran her hand along Babs leg and squeezed her knee a bit. "I wanted to date you from the moment I saw you but I thought me being Huntress…my secret…I thought it would get in the way of us being together. But now that has all changed…we can even team-up, fight crime together…." She softly giggled. "Can't wait to kick some goons butt with you!"

Batgirl blushed; turning a shade that could only be described as hot pink. She closed her eyes as she leaned slightly towards Huntress and her kissable lips, listening to everything being said. "Sounds wonderful," she sultrily whispered. "Me, either."

Just before the kiss, though, the phone rang in the dressing room. Frustrated, Batgirl got up. "I'm sorry, I have to answer that, Huntress. It's my extension of the Bat-hotline." She sighed, rushing in and grabbing it on the third ring. "Yes, Commissioner?" She pointed to the phone and mouthed It's Dad. "Yes. Oh? Actually Huntress is right here with me...." A deeper red blush covered her face, than the one from Helena's touch moments earlier. "C-C-C-Commissioner! P-p-p-please! Wuh-we're j-just f-friends! W-We aren't l-l-living t-together!" She bit her lower lip. "I assume so... Right, ass, you, me, I'm aware." A blink. "Yes, it can seat two. It'll be crowded... Most cycles can, mines no exception." Barbara's eyes got huge. "Your office in the middle of a case? Oh no sir, I'm not questioning you on that, it's... Yes sir. We'll be there in ten minutes. Good evening, sir." She hung up and then waved for Huntress to join her on the Batgirl-cycle. "You're getting a free ride, Commissioner Gordon wants to see us in his office as soon as we can get there. Robin, two of them," she shook her head, wondering how there could be two Robins, "are already on their way." She'd wait for Huntress to get on as she straddle walked the motorcycle inside the service elevator. There were sure to be a lot of questions and answers on the elevator ride to the street level, through the little alleyway, out the secret garage door, and on the streets of Gotham on the trip to City Hall and the Commissioner's Office on the top floor.

Back
Top Bottom